How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

Your myth is no better than any of the other god myths in the world

No myth about it, the bible is confirming itself with evidence.

There is a reason this book is printed in every known language to man.

Then so is the Koran.

The so is the other religious writtings of all other religions.

It is just one book out of many in this world.

Really, the koran is available in every known language to man ?

How bout it's writings being contradicted by evidence.

Science confirms the Bible (Colossians 2:3). These insights place the Bible far above every manmade theory and all other so-called inspired books. In contrast, the Koran states that the sun sets in a muddy pond (Surah 18:86). The Hadith contains many myths. The Book of Mormon declares that Native Americans descended from Jews – which has been disproven by DNA research. The Eastern writings also contradict true science.

For more science evidence that confirms what the bible say's.

Eternal Productions - 101 Scientific Facts and Foreknowledge

Then how do you explain all of the things that are contrary to science or even to other passages in the bible.

It is NOT any better than any other religious document written by man.

will god send to hell someone who has NEVER heard of jesus?

It Say's God will judge the ignorant.

But what really matters is the heart condition.

But that said ,i'm not God.

Really i don't believe hell is the kinda place many believe it is. I think it comes down to a person not keeping all the scriptures pertaining to hell in the proper context,to know what kind of place is hell.

Hell,Hades,Sheol, are the same place it's mankinds grave not a place of torment.

Psa 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, all the nations that forget God.

Psa 16:10 For You will not leave My soul in hell; You will not allow Your Holy One to see corruption.

Do holy ones get tormented in hell ?

Psa 18:5 The sorrows of hell surrounded me; the snares of death confronted me.

Pro 5:5 Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell,

Pro 7:27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the rooms of death.

Pro 27:20 Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

Isa 14:15 Yet you shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the Pit.

Isa 28:15 Because you have said, We have made a covenant with death, and we have made a vision with hell; when the overwhelming rod shall pass through, it shall not come to us; for we have made lies our refuge, and we have hidden ourselves under falsehood,

Mat 5:29 And if your right eye offends you, pluck it out and throw it from you. For it is profitable for you that one of your members should perish, and not that your whole body should be thrown into hell.

Mat 10:28 And do not fear those who kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul. But rather fear Him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Job 17:1 My spirit is consumed, my days are extinct, The grave is ready for me.

Ok here we go they're the same place.

Job 14:13

(ASV) Oh that thou wouldest hide me in Sheol, That thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, That thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!

(BBE) If only you would keep me safe in the underworld, putting me in a secret place till your wrath is past, giving me a fixed time when I might come to your memory again!

(CEV) Please hide me, God, deep in the ground-- and when you are angry no more, remember to rescue me.

(KJV) O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!

Clearly people get the wrong view of hell by reading the fires of hell and torment as literal.

According to most Christian dogma, Satan was an arch-angel whose pride made him turn against God.

God was not amused

lucifer.jpg

Satan's punishment was to end up here​

250px-GustaveDoreParadiseLostSatanProfile_color.jpg

Yeah it would appear that the domain of heaven is not perfect after all.
Angels turing on God and fighting wars and such....

exactly.

god is supposed to perfect yet he can create an imperfect prideful angel that he must cast down.

Tell me why not just destroy satan after all god had no hesitation when he wiped out mortals on a whim.

Then how do you explain all of the things that are contrary to science or even to other passages in the bible.

It is NOT any better than any other religious document written by man.

I am a man of science, there is nothing taught by true scientist that contradicts the bible. The only thing taught that contradicts the bible are unproven and unobservable theories.

My specialty in life was molecular biology.

According to most Christian dogma, Satan was an arch-angel whose pride made him turn against God.

God was not amused

lucifer.jpg

Satan's punishment was to end up here​

250px-GustaveDoreParadiseLostSatanProfile_color.jpg

exactly.

god is supposed to perfect yet he can create an imperfect prideful angel that he must cast down.

Tell me why not just destroy satan after all god had no hesitation when he wiped out mortals on a whim.

Come on skull think just a little will you.

God gave us freewill,God let's you to decide whether you worship him or not.

God let's you decide how you live your life.

God gave the same choice to the Angels in heaven.

Or do you think he should have given no freewill ?

I am a man of science, there is nothing taught by true scientist that contradicts the bible. The only thing taught that contradicts the bible are unproven and unobservable theories.

If you were a true scientist, you'd understand that your reasoning above is rife with logical fallacies.

exactly.

When people were living the way they wanted he killed them.

The great flood, Sodom, Gomorrah etc

So tell me did he only decide to let us have free will after he killed countless people for living as they wanted?

The word capricious comes to mind.

Last edited:
What do you think you will say to Jesus ?

How do you think you will act towards Jesus ?

Will you ask for forgivness ?

What would you do if Jesus came back and told all those who questioned his exsistance that they were the chosen ones because he needed thinking people who would reason with the facts instead of blind belief to populate his heaven.

What would you do if this whole thing was a test to ferret out the people who will do whatever they are told without questioning.

You see that logically is just as likely as what you believe.

You believe in a myth.

That is fine with me.

There is no proof of this myths reality.

I refuse to buy into a myth with no proof in the hopes that some superior being wont punish me with pain everlasting.

I choose to be good and kind to people because its the right thing to do NOT because I may burn in hell forever if I dont.

A being that would burn me in hell forever after a life of being good and kind simply because I refused to believe in something that I had no proof of would not be a very enlightened being would they?

Bottom line, I don't think anyone is going to hell just because they haven't met Christ. Christ taught that God was a forgiving God, why would he send a good person to hell just because they didn't believe?

That said, attacking people for their beliefs is wrong, not "good".

That shows how little Paul, the Anti-Christ, knew about the bible. Satan was created as the angel of light, Lucifer. He never had to transform himself into an angel of light because he always was an angel of light.

No he was not,he transformed in to this angel of light to mislead.

Who transformed him?

If he was made by god then god must have transformed him into satan right?

Tell me why would god sic an evil serpent on his own children?

That's a rhetorical question of course because god is no better than the boy who pulls the wings off a fly when it comes to the love of inflicting pain on us mere mortals

He didn't. Satan was jealous because in his mind, God loved humans better than Angels. Satan set out to destroy the humans and he was cast out of heaven for doing so.

exactly.

When people were living the way they wanted he killed them.

The great flood, Sodom, Gomorrah etc

So tell me did he only decide to let us have free will after he killed countless people for living as they wanted?

The word capricious comes to mind.

Bingo, that is the reason for Jesus to come and die for all,there was no proper atonement that allowed them to live and they surely would not repent of their sins.

How many times in history including the last month fiasco has it been predicted jesus is coming back ?
many many many times how many times has he arrived NEVER
not very reliable is he
you would think he would at least have the decency to at least apologize to his a waiting flock

If you were a true scientist, you'd understand that your reasoning above is rife with logical fallacies.

Do you wish to put me to the test ? But first maybe i should ask you a few questions to see if you're worthy of the debate.

Would you like me to destroy Neo-darwinism in a matter of a few minutes i have done it before. I can even explain it in terms that you can understand.

So Jesus will be changed from a hunamitarian while he lived on earth to a war god when he returns?

Heaven must not be a nice place at all to change someone like that.

How many times in history including the last month fiasco has it been predicted jesus is coming back ?
many many many times how many times has he arrived NEVER
not very reliable is he
you would think he would at least have the decency to at least apologize to his a waiting flock

Anyone who does that is just simply ignorant of the scriptures, sorry to say.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not the angels of Heaven, but only My Father.

There is a lot of that going around in these churches and they will answer for their transgressions.

So Jesus will be changed from a hunamitarian while he lived on earth to a war god when he returns?

Well he is not just taking on evil mankind, he is also taking on satan and the fallen Angels.

Well he is not just taking on evil mankind, he is also taking on satan and the fallen Angels.

Who were once angels in heaven. Again Heaven does not sound like a place I would want to hang out. With all the revoloutions and such going on.

Forum List

Back