How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

Btw can anyone help clear up who the anti-God crowd is?

I would think to be anti-God you would have to believe in the christian God, and then also be against him, so that wouldn't include any agnostics/atheists or any other non-christian religion. Seems like it'd only be that tiny pocket of devil worshippers.

Anti is pretty obvious no ?

Just look at the posts in this thread and several others in this forum.

I would think to be anti-God you would have to believe in the christian God, and then also be against him, so that wouldn't include any agnostics/atheists or any other non-christian religion. Seems like it'd only be that tiny pocket of devil worshippers.

Yeah but how can one be anti something they don't believe in?

Would you categorize yourself as anti or pro-unicorn? Or do both seem silly to you cuz you don't believe they exist?

According to most Christian dogma, Satan was an arch-angel whose pride made him turn against God.

God was not amused

lucifer.jpg

Satan's punishment was to end up here​

250px-GustaveDoreParadiseLostSatanProfile_color.jpg

Yeah it would appear that the domain of heaven is not perfect after all.
Angels turing on God and fighting wars and such....

No No No ! there is only one arch-angel mentioned in the bible and his name is Michael.

What do you think you will say to Jesus ?

How do you think you will act towards Jesus ?

Will you ask for forgivness ?

What would you do if Jesus came back and told all those who questioned his exsistance that they were the chosen ones because he needed thinking people who would reason with the facts instead of blind belief to populate his heaven.

What would you do if this whole thing was a test to ferret out the people who will do whatever they are told without questioning.

You see that logically is just as likely as what you believe.

You believe in a myth.

That is fine with me.

There is no proof of this myths reality.

I refuse to buy into a myth with no proof in the hopes that some superior being wont punish me with pain everlasting.

I choose to be good and kind to people because its the right thing to do NOT because I may burn in hell forever if I dont.

A being that would burn me in hell forever after a life of being good and kind simply because I refused to believe in something that I had no proof of would not be a very enlightened being would they?

Well there are many who think like you.

Agreed but this goes back to the either for us or against us mentality that many on the right hold so dear.

I'm not gonna get into the right/left stuff but I found it very telling that the OP puts down a smiley face icon at the idea of non-believers going to hell.

Very frightening that that kind of thought would actually bring comfort to someone.

Your comprehension is just poor,But believe as you wish. I would not waste my time trying to reason with people here if i wanted bad things to happen to them.

You're a very negative person.

Organized religion is about controling the members of the organized religion.

Its all about power.

If everyone who believed in a god just did it personally instead of depending on a church to know what to do then this world would be a much better place.

Agreed. :eusa_angel:

Agreed but this goes back to the either for us or against us mentality that many on the right hold so dear.

I'm not gonna get into the right/left stuff but I found it very telling that the OP puts down a smiley face icon at the idea of non-believers going to hell.

Very frightening that that kind of thought would actually bring comfort to someone.

Your comprehension is just poor,But believe as you wish. I would not waste my time trying to reason with people here if i wanted bad things to happen to them.

You're smiling at the idea of a negative thing happening to billions of people, I think it's pretty easy to see who the negative one is.

Please, I'd love to hear a better reason as to why you smile at the idea of people going to hell.

Jesus will come leading an Army of Angels and will wage war on the NONBELIEVERS. A war started by man and ended by Jesus. There will be no talking to him before the end of the war.

Very good answer.

The day you present some sort of proof of this myth is the day I will consider it as a possibility.

Well i can't convince God to pay you a visit if i could i would.

But i do believe the bible presents enough answers to trust it is God's word.

Odd that that thought would generate a smile out of you.

Well not really odd, sadistic is a better word.

Actually that is a friendly, honest angel, giving a straight forward answer.

It's friendly to be glad that others will be tortured for an infinite period of time?

I view friendly as treating people nicely, being complimentary, polite etc, seems we have a very different idea of that.

Was Hitler friendly to the jews?

Some Chritians believe that a loving and just God could torture but i say those are Christians with a poor understanding of the scriptures.

I wish for no one to suffer i am humane and i am sorry you think that of me.

Would you categorize yourself as anti or pro-unicorn? Or do both seem silly to you cuz you don't believe they exist?

Because many even if they thought he existed would be agains't God,can't you see from history ? has it not taught you anything ? do you not read all posts in this thread or do you just read mine ?

Actually that is a friendly, honest angel, giving a straight forward answer.

It's friendly to be glad that others will be tortured for an infinite period of time?

I view friendly as treating people nicely, being complimentary, polite etc, seems we have a very different idea of that.

Some Chritians believe that a loving and just God could torture but i say those are Christians with a poor understanding of the scriptures.

I don't think that of you, thank you for clearing that up.

Because many even if they thought he existed would be agains't God,can't you see from history ? has it not taught you anything ? do you not read all posts in this thread or do you just read mine ?

In history sure, but which poster in this thread believes in God and is against him?

Your myth is no better than any of the other god myths in the world

No myth about it, the bible is confirming itself with evidence.

There is a reason this book is printed in every known language to man.

Then so is the Koran.

The so is the other religious writtings of all other religions.

It is just one book out of many in this world.

You're smiling at the idea of a negative thing happening to billions of people, I think it's pretty easy to see who the negative one is.

Please, I'd love to hear a better reason as to why you smile at the idea of people going to hell.

Maybe i just have a different view of what that Angel means, just a thought :eusa_whistle:

I don't think that of you, thank you for clearing that up.

Thank you.

In history sure, but which poster in this thread believes in God and is against him?

Well there was one just recently that said if he does exist his kinda world is not something they would enjoy.

There are several responses like that if you just look through this thread.

Forum List

Back