How will Trump be healthwise and mentally in 4 years?

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
How will Trump be healthwise and mentally in 4 years? The guys going to be the oldest president in the history of this country in 4 years. How will he function by 2028? I don't think very good. Probably worse then Biden. Harris should get your vote as she is young enough to make it through the next 4 years without having to fear this reality.

How will Trump be healthwise and mentally in 4 years? The guys going to be the oldest president in the history of this country in 4 years. How will he function by 2028? I don't think very good. Probably worse then Biden. Harris should get your vote as she is young enough to make it through the next 4 years without having to fear this reality.
The ho is already dumb as dirt, we don't need another America hater running the show.

Kamalala Has the Mind of a Child. The White House Is Her Dollhouse.

His mental state is not important to all of us. We're not all Americans by a long shot.

My casual interest makes it apparent that his mental health is evolving over the last month but that can't be determined as a positive or negative change in the interests of the rest of the world?

From an outsider's POV, it appears that he won't be permitted to be America's loose cannon if he wins the presidency.

But that really does depend on what is seen to be a loose cannon? How would Americans react to political arrests and summary executions of Demofks on demand?

So much better than the candidate you voted for in the primaries.

Trump is an elderly man who is overweight, has a poor diet and refuses to exercise

How can anyone vote for him?

So much better than the candidate you voted for in the primaries.
Well ONLY if you support con men, liars, adultery, racism, misogynistic man Childs, stealing from Charities and Students, and overall VILE humans......<<<<< then trump is your baby.......... literally.

STFU troll.

It seems like you are implying that he's fine right now. Since he can only serve one term, it doesn't really matter what he is like four years from now.

It wasn't a problem with Biden for the last 4 years .. why is it a problem now?

Trump is an elderly man who is overweight, has a poor diet and refuses to exercise

How can anyone vote for him?
Why is health suddenly a concern after the last 4 years of Biden? It's like a new revelation and the go-to line that contradicts the Democrat narrative for the last 4 years.

Why is health suddenly a concern after the last 4 years of Biden? It's like a new revelation and the go-to line that contradicts the Democrat narrative for the last 4 years.

Poor elderly old man does not look like he has four more years left in the tank

How can anyone vote for Trump?

Because Biden just got forced out because of it and for good reason. Do we honestly want this to happen again?
You are spot on .. he was forced out of office by democrat leadership .. an internal coup so to speak, and no, that is never a good thing in politics when your own party kicks you out and tells you who you will be voting for.

Like he is now
Younger than his age
Right now Biden is going on 90 and Trump 65

Forum List

Back