How will you celebrate Obama's election loss?

Hey Neo...............

How do you drive an Obama supporter nuts?

Hide his food stamps under his work boots.:funnyface:

Very insensitive of you

No doubt the Papa Obama "goon squads" will be coming after you
:eusa_angel:

Just cuz I'm curious. Can you tell me anything you've ever said that wasn't hyperbole and rhetoric? In other words - is there any reason you shouldn't be the first addition to the ignore list I am considering resurrecting?

About as badly as all the other airlines did, actually, Chippy.

The enlightened union guys, the anti-douchebags, in your world, couldn't run it better?
Well that's a shock.

Ummm, Chippy, no one can run an airline well these days.

The first thing everyone cut back on when the recession hit was travel. Technology has made it easier for teleconferencing, and security has made travel a lot more inconvient.

So picking an industry that is floundering and saying "employment management doesn't work (any better than investment management)" is kind of disingenuous.

The enlightened union guys, the anti-douchebags, in your world, couldn't run it better?
Well that's a shock.

The first thing everyone cut back on when the recession hit was travel. Technology has made it easier for teleconferencing, and security has made travel a lot more inconvient.

So picking an industry that is floundering and saying "employment management doesn't work (any better than investment management)" is kind of disingenuous.

Feel free to come up with another example of a union run company that's doing great.
Or start up/buy your own and show us how it's done. Or whine some more?

Well that's a shock.

Feel free to come up with another example of a union run company that's doing great.

I have guy. Toyota. Nissan. Volkswagon... All companies that have union participation in their home countries in management...

Hey Neo...............

How do you drive an Obama supporter nuts?

Hide his food stamps under his work boots.:funnyface:

Very insensitive of you

No doubt the Papa Obama "goon squads" will be coming after you

Just cuz I'm curious. Can you tell me anything you've ever said that wasn't hyperbole and rhetoric? In other words - is there any reason you shouldn't be the first addition to the ignore list I am considering resurrecting?

morbid fascination

besides, in your heart you know I am good
we just disagree

Last edited:

I have guy. Toyota. Nissan. Volkswagon... All companies that have union participation in their home countries in management...

No companies run by American unions?
That's a shocker.

Considering that American corporations don't consider workers their partners, nope.

Come on, these are guys who think CEO's deserve 8 figure salaries when they crash the company....

What color is your parachute!

Considering that American corporations don't consider workers their partners, nope.

Come on, these are guys who think CEO's deserve 8 figure salaries when they crash the company....

What color is your parachute!

Here's your chance.
Start that company.
Partner with those unions.
Be successful.
Just not too successful, wouldn't want your fellow libs to get mad at you.

If you're Mitt Romney, you cut Medicaid, food stamps, education, school lunch and buy a new Yacht with taxpayer money.

I'll take that over $5 - $10 trillion for my grandkids to pay.

Sadly, of course you would.

It's those poor people's own fault for being poor, you know.

It actually is. Poor people are generally ignorant and they generally give their votes to Dems to f up the system.

I'll take that over $5 - $10 trillion for my grandkids to pay.

It actually is. Poor people are generally ignorant and they generally give their votes to Dems to f up the system.

Ahhhh, well besides the fact that most studies find that liberals are actually better educated and informed than conservatives, let's look at this.

Who drove the masses into the safety net.

The folks who set up the safety net.

Or the folks who cut the tightrope.

This is the equation you don't get. When you had good union jobs, a lot of those union guys voted Republican because they were making good money and had skin in the game.

But when you take away those good union jobs and they have to make up the difference with foodstamps, Section 8 and Medicaid, you've created Democrats for life.

It's so simple, and you morons just don't get it.

Ahhhh, well besides the fact that most studies find that liberals are actually better educated and informed than conservatives, let's look at this.

This is the equation you don't get. When you had good union jobs, a lot of those union guys voted Republican because they were making good money and had skin in the game.

But when you take away those good union jobs and they have to make up the difference with foodstamps, Section 8 and Medicaid, you've created Democrats for life.

Ahhhh, well besides the fact that most studies find that liberals are actually better educated and informed than conservatives

I'm pretty sure the inner cities are full of liberals.
Are they better educated and informed?

Ahhhh, well besides the fact that most studies find that liberals are actually better educated and informed than conservatives

What part of "most" did you miss?

Republicans are 90% white. They are alike in many ways and the majority march in lockstep. Because that's what you do, you assume wrongly that everyone else does the same thing.

Democrats and unions expect their people to be pawns. I've applied for union jobs and that message was sent LOUD AND CLEAR.

I'll tell you what, when jb and his thugs band together, by god you better not question their intelligence or you'll probably find one of those hammers upside your skull.

Immie

I'll tell you what, when jb and his thugs band together, by god you better not question their intelligence or you'll probably find one of those hammers upside your skull.

Immie

Indeed, because of the hubris of the left

the Left often thinks they know what is best for a person
Even more than the person themselves

Immie

I've seen some recent headlines about libs suposedly being smarter. I wasn't shocked to hear that their liberal benefactors were making such absurd declarations. Intelligence manifests. There's nothing intelligent about $15 trillion in debt.

Immie

I've seen some recent headlines about libs suposedly being smarter. I wasn't shocked to hear that their liberal benefactors were making such absurd declarations. Intelligence manifests. There's nothing intelligent about $15 trillion in debt.

I have to admit, I am not so sure about that last statement. If you can rack up $15 Trillion dollars in debt and know that you won't have to repay it but that the great great grandchildren of the people of this country will be the ones saddled with the debt, you might not be as dumb as you look.

Immie

I have to admit, I am not so sure about that last statement. If you can rack up $15 Trillion dollars in debt and know that you won't have to repay it but that the great great grandchildren of the people of this country will be the ones saddled with the debt, you might not be as dumb as you look.

Immie

Perhaps
but in reality, debt spending is a failure of both parties
Papa Obama just does it like a crack addict

Of course, there are diminishing returns and at some point
it will no longer work in the present. A critical "financial" mass will be
reached

look at Greece

Last edited:

Forum List

Back