How You Can Be Saved Forever and Know It

what laws did DA JOOOOS break to murder jesus? actually the story of Stephen DISPROVES the silly sophist bullshit claimed by the catholic church that DA JOOOOS did not know how to kill otherwise they would have killed jesus.
The romans did not crucify people for being thieves in Judea------they crucified
people for SEDITION AGAINST ROME----you really should bone up on reality----
thousands of PHARISEES ----just being a Pharisee was SEDITION AGAINST
ROME

Before you label me a Jew Hater, or anti-Semite, I am a Judeo-Christian, who takes the Bible literally. Understanding the culpability of the Jews in the matter, is merely a matter of fact. Rome too. Although the spokesman and representative of the Roman Empire declared Jesus innocent, and found no fault in Him, he was an accessory.

But here is what I know. Had neither done it, Christ would have nailed himself to that cross. That cross was the mission. When He said it, It is finished." he was referring to taking the punishment for our sins onto His shoulders, so nothing could separate us from our Father again. There is no blame to be placed. It was a gift, from our brother.
Judeo-Christian

GOYESHE KOP (ignorant goyim "thinking")

There’s No Such Thing as Judeo-Christian Values

The label “Judeo-Christian” tends to assume, at the expense of Judaism, that Christians and Jews believe essentially the same things.

The label “Judeo-Christian” tends to assume, at the expense of Judaism, that Christians and Jews believe essentially the same things. Besides glossing over the very real and important theological and liturgical differences, it tends to subsume Jewish traditions within an umbrella that is dominated by Christian ideas and practices

“There’s No Such Thing as Judeo-Christian Values”

there is JUDEO CHRISTIAN ethics and law. Biblical law as in the OT----had
a very very very significant influence on BRITISH COMMON LAW. We ---in the USA inherited BRITISH COMMON LAW virtually WHOLE

When I was in the third and fourth grades, over 70 years ago, our teachers began our day with the pledge of allegiance and the Lord's prayer. Let them try that brainwashing technique today!!

right------I am almost as old as are you. I remember it in my early years and did not feel brainwashed by it-------I knew the words---understood their meaning ----and
wrote at the weeks spelling words FIVE TIMES EACH.. The ENTIRE ritual meant nothing to me

If it were not for the continuous brainwashing of each generation that ancient god worship would have been dead a thousand years ago.

Before you label me a Jew Hater, or anti-Semite, I am a Judeo-Christian, who takes the Bible literally. Understanding the culpability of the Jews in the matter, is merely a matter of fact. Rome too. Although the spokesman and representative of the Roman Empire declared Jesus innocent, and found no fault in Him, he was an accessory.

But here is what I know. Had neither done it, Christ would have nailed himself to that cross. That cross was the mission. When He said it, It is finished." he was referring to taking the punishment for our sins onto His shoulders, so nothing could separate us from our Father again. There is no blame to be placed. It was a gift, from our brother.
Judeo-Christian

The label “Judeo-Christian” tends to assume, at the expense of Judaism, that Christians and Jews believe essentially the same things.

The label “Judeo-Christian” tends to assume, at the expense of Judaism, that Christians and Jews believe essentially the same things. Besides glossing over the very real and important theological and liturgical differences, it tends to subsume Jewish traditions within an umbrella that is dominated by Christian ideas and practices

a very very very significant influence on BRITISH COMMON LAW. We ---in the USA inherited BRITISH COMMON LAW virtually WHOLE

When I was in the third and fourth grades, over 70 years ago, our teachers began our day with the pledge of allegiance and the Lord's prayer. Let them try that brainwashing technique today!!

right------I am almost as old as are you. I remember it in my early years and did not feel brainwashed by it-------I knew the words---understood their meaning ----and
wrote at the weeks spelling words FIVE TIMES EACH.. The ENTIRE ritual meant nothing to me

If it were not for the continuous brainwashing of each generation that ancient god worship would have been dead a thousand years ago.

don't be bitter Campbell------uhm ... not becoming for an irish laddie------have a nice irish coffee----it will calm your nerves. KING SOLOMON said----"wine cheers the heart of the bereaved"

don't be bitter Campbell------uhm ... not becoming for an irish laddie------have a nice irish coffee----it will calm your nerves. KING SOLOMON said----"wine cheers the heart of the bereaved"

Solomon didn't know the first thing about nuclear fission or space travel so screw him!

Solomon didn't know the first thing about nuclear fission or space travel so screw him!

Solomon does not need me to screw him---he had a thousand wives. We do not make energy for space travel from fission -----we FUSE

Judeo-Christian

Teaching loyalty, values &principals of our heritage and our Nation is not brainwashing.

Teaching loyalty, values &principals of our heritage and our Nation is not brainwashing.

Peach----it is absolutely NORMAL SOCIETY-------all cultures do it------from Manhattan (uhm----the EPITOME of CULTURE) all the way to the natives of
south pacific islands-----who live on bananas and lizards----and walk bare-
assed. for those who read WILLINGLY----try CHILDHOOD AND SOCIETY---
eric erikson. Some song birds teach their babies the same songs that THEIR
grandma birds sang

Solomon does not need me to screw him---he had a thousand wives. We do not make energy for space travel from fission -----we FUSE

I said nothing which should have caused you to assume I meant space travel from fissionable materials. Why did you assume that? By the way....I worked in the Oak Ridge plants doing work for ORNL, Y-12 and K-25 for 41 years so don't start trying to shit me!!

ORNL=Reactors and research
Y-12 = Weapons fabrication and weapons grade material storage
K-25 = Gone now but produced all the weapons grade uranium for 40 years

Last edited:

I said nothing which should have caused you to assume I meant space travel from fissionable materials. Why did you assume that? By the way....I worked in the Oak Ridge plants doing work for ORNL, Y-12 and K-25 for 41 years so don't start trying to shit me!!

I never shit-----I IS A LADY. My son was a NAVY NUKE in a nuclear sub-------
SO DON'T SHIT ME (to be candid----I do not know wat ORNL, Y-12 or K-25
is--------but I do know that I PREFER FUSION)

"What must I do to be saved?" you ask. Here is God's answer given in Acts 16:31: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved." Many are deceived, yet they should not be. It is not hard to be saved if one sincerely wishes to come God's way. To do the will of the Father means simply to trust Jesus Christ His Son who died to save you. He paid for all your sins. God is satisfied with the price Jesus paid, and offers free pardon to all who depend upon the Lord Jesus Christ for mercy. All through the Bible that blessed truth is given. Claim these blessed promises today:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16.
"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." - John 3:18
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." - John 5:24.
what happens to those who have lived and died without once hearing of any of this stuff...what about them....are they just "out of luck" ?

"What must I do to be saved?" you ask. Here is God's answer given in Acts 16:31: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved." Many are deceived, yet they should not be. It is not hard to be saved if one sincerely wishes to come God's way. To do the will of the Father means simply to trust Jesus Christ His Son who died to save you. He paid for all your sins. God is satisfied with the price Jesus paid, and offers free pardon to all who depend upon the Lord Jesus Christ for mercy. All through the Bible that blessed truth is given. Claim these blessed promises today:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16.
"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." - John 3:18
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." - John 5:24.
what happens to those who have lived and died without once hearing of any of this stuff...what about them....are they just "out of luck" ?

did you ever ever ever READ A BOOK ??? They are in LIMBO------Aligeieri (spelling?) DANTE------"DIVINE COMEDY" It's very easy read (not)

That Solomon was one smart cookie.
I am not sure about that ...set himself up to have 1400 in-laws...not too smart...he was a "partey" dude....

According to the Bible, Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. The wives were described as foreign princesses, including Pharaoh's daughter and women of Moab, Ammon, Sidon and of the Hittites.

That Solomon was one smart cookie.
I am not sure about that ...set himself up to have 1400 in-laws...not too smart...he was a "partey" dude....

According to the Bible, Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. The wives were described as foreign princesses, including Pharaoh's daughter and women of Moab, Ammon, Sidon and of the Hittites.

concubine is FUNCTIONALLY ----a wife------sorta----did you know that he had only one son -------and that kid turned out to be a jerk?

I suggest a little education. Search on the history of uranium 235 separation and UF6 in Oak Ridge, TN.

PS some of our finished product powered those nuclear subs. It also provided war heads for over 22,000 nukes. I understand that 22,000 has been reduced to about 8500 now because of the world wide control of nuclear weapons.

Last edited:

I suggest a little education. Search on the history of uranium 235 separation and UF6 in Oak Ridge, TN.

ok

Peach----it is absolutely NORMAL SOCIETY-------all cultures do it------from Manhattan (uhm----the EPITOME of CULTURE) all the way to the natives of
grandma birds sang

What is absolutely Normal Society?
What is it that all cultures do?
Are you trying to insult me (because I read plenty of books) or our Nation with that psychological drivel? I was around plenty of Psychology Grad Students in the 70's. Every single one of them was sick in the head.

What you wrote about (repetitiveness-song birds) has nothing to do with what I just posted.

grandma birds sang

What is absolutely Normal Society?
What is it that all cultures do?
Are you trying to insult me (because I read plenty of books) or our Nation with that psychological drivel? I was around plenty of Psychology Grad Students in the 70's. Every single one of them was sick in the head.

What you wrote about (repetitiveness-song birds) has nothing to do with what I just posted.

IT's a really good book-----(yes----psych students are nuts-----usually dropouts from other majors--------like CHEMISTRY) sheeeesh ---you are a bit touchy today----
SPRING FEVER?

Your observation, framed by the theory of evolution, suggest that the phenomenon of Religion which is seen across cultures, times and geography may have value in terms of survival. The Human organism is subject to all kinds of existential anxiety driven by the knowledge of one's inevitable death and the need to balance the horror of existence with the wonder of it all. Religion may serve as a "balancing stick" used by tight rope walkers for the ordinary person to assist the organism to not fall into despair and hopelessness. One does not need to take this approach of having a Religious dogma to balance one out. One can develop and amass personal power to get one through . In order to do that one has to get clear of ordinary concerns and allow "Source" to come through to balance one out ....I call Source "Tetra" short for "Tetragrammaton" or the four sounds of God ... I also call this Source "OSOTU" which is an acronym for "Operating System of the Universe"... the entity is a mystery to me .....yet it treats me nice...

Last edited:

No
They are judged by their deeds and their hearts. How they lived their lives here on Earth.
Many went to heaven before Jesus like Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham and others in his family, Rahab, and many Jews in the Old Testament.
They are all covered by Jesus.

No
They are judged by their deeds and their hearts. How they lived their lives here on Earth.
Many went to heaven before Jesus like Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham and others in his family, Rahab, and many Jews in the Old Testament.
They are all covered by Jesus.
So its not an absolute OK I agree...No absolute need to adhere to "Jesus dogma" deeds and hearts seems much better....

Forum List

Back