How you can tell "Global Warming" (aka: Climate Change, Climate Disruption) is a scam

What percentage of folks on this planet with a science education do you think agree with you FCT? 1%? 2? Good luck with that.

Ah yes... The Crick bull shit answer that has been shredded over and over and over again.. Why dont you find some real data and not the made up crap you have been spoon feed!

Legates Et Al showed just how much crap you have been spreading.. Get real.. lieing about this just shows how dishonest you are.

Not curious in the least. If the data is wrong, the majority of scientist will prove them wrong. So far, the only ones who are trying to prove them wrong are paid by oil companies or others who have direct financial interests.

Not true that all the folks who are skeptical about these fantastical recent temperature adjustments are "paid by oil companies". There's smoke and dopes on BOTH SIDES attempting to fog the debate.

But you go ahead and use that as an excuse to be ----- "Not curious in the least". Sure is a time-saver ain't it??

You could be partially right. Some of them might not be paid by oil companies, but just donate their time to a like minded political goal. When you get the majority of the scientific community on your side,get back with me.

Majority of climate scientists DON'T agree that "the science is settled" and objectively trying to work. NOAA and NASA has PACKED their top exec positions with activist loudmouths like James Hansen. The guy who talked about boiling oceans and the "coal trains of death". His replacement is a similar activist who believes in "post-modern" science. That is essentially using science as a socio-political weapon..

When you do that as a political stunt --- expect to be monitored...

Still not curious why all of a sudden --- the ground data and NASA's OWN satellites don't agree??

Yes,The majority DO agree the science is settled. Just because a few can be paid to say differently doesn't out weigh the amount that agree. That is the same tactic that tobacco companies used when their product was proven to be dangerous. Hire scientists to introduce doubt.

You could be partially right. Some of them might not be paid by oil companies, but just donate their time to a like minded political goal. When you get the majority of the scientific community on your side,get back with me.

Majority of climate scientists DON'T agree that "the science is settled" and objectively trying to work. NOAA and NASA has PACKED their top exec positions with activist loudmouths like James Hansen. The guy who talked about boiling oceans and the "coal trains of death". His replacement is a similar activist who believes in "post-modern" science. That is essentially using science as a socio-political weapon..

Still not curious why all of a sudden --- the ground data and NASA's OWN satellites don't agree??

Yes,The majority DO agree the science is settled. Just because a few can be paid to say differently doesn't out weigh the amount that agree. That is the same tactic that tobacco companies used when their product was proven to be dangerous. Hire scientists to introduce doubt.
Congress asked and the rats play hide and seek. Yes how grown up of them.

We need to be clear on that. The anti science party in congress is wanting another witch hunt to discredit settled science.

No, the science us not settled.. The real science of why our climate changes has not been done. Only a political hacktavist uses this as an excuse to kill science and it necessary open debate. The models they create have no predictive power and fail 100% of the time. This is empirical evidence that they do not know what it is they are modeling.

And NO! Those asking questions and demanding answers are not anti-science as that is precisely what science is, SKEPTICISM about all theroys. In this case it is paid for by my taxes and I am entitled to full access as is Congress who is tasked with this departments over-site. Funny how you want this stuff hidden from public view and those we tasked with its over-site.

Oversight? Sure.....no problem. Another republican witch hunt? Screw you.

Scientists do not operate by consensus. Therefore, whatever you THINK the issue is that has been settled - there are 100s of them and they are NOT settled. Go look up Bray and von Storch.. ACTUAL POLLS of climate scientists BY climate scientists..On dozens of important debatable issues. Not some phoney partisan mind-reading project dealing with asinine questions that don't come anywhere NEAR the issues under debate. Most EVERYONE agrees that the climate changes and that we have been in a warming period. That's NOT what this investigation is about. And that's NOT what climate skeptics --- "deny"...

Your simplistic view of this continuing debate is just a vehicle for laziness it appears. And your lack of curiosity as to why the satellite/ground temperature records are suddenly diverging is something that you are truly NOT interested in.. You're just here to make this about oil companies and politics..

EVEN THO --- the main focus of controlling GHGases has been on FIXED sources of generating electricity. And like the typical leftist who only wants to fight about partisan stuff and doesn't know how things work ---- OIL has NEAR NOTHING to do with generating electricity..

The only reason you can call it a continuing debate is the same reason you can call Benghazi a continuing debate. All the facts have been repeatedly confirmed, but you want to keep stirring it for political purposes. If the right had any credibility left, perhaps more would care about your whining-du-jour , but you have turned into the little boy who cried wolf, and nobody with any sense will listen to you.

Really??? All Solved?? Then of course you can give me a working number for the expected temperature in 2050. Right? And you can certainly explain why the satellite data shows no appreciable warming for the past 16 years or so.. RIGHT?? And of course you can explain why the USGS is "denying" that the California drought has no reasonable connection to GW. Right? Or the recent satellite surveys of the seasonal variations of CO2 concentrations are not quite what the early models expected. Right? Or how the "oceans ate all the warming for the past 16 years" when they have been "eating" heat at the same rate since the 60s. RIGHT?

You ain't even BEGUN to understand the debate or the issues on this topic. All you have is propaganda that's been spoon-fed to you. Bet you think we can say FOR CERTAIN that our little 0.5degC spike in temperature during your lifetime -- NEVER HAPPENED in the past 10,000 year history of the Earth.. RIGHT?

But you've already said that you don't care why the satellites no longer agree with the cooked results of 10,000 earth based thermometers prepared by politicized government agencies.

So I really don't expect a discussion here..

I find this discussion fascinating, because the left tries to change how scientific conclusion is reached! It is the new age folks! The era of Obama! If Obama says that if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor and you can't,, YOU are a DENIER! He is correct, you are in error; just listen to these lefties here, you are not really seeing what you are seeing, lol!

How about...........we paid for the study, let us see it?!?!?!?! No, I am Obysmal, and I have to tell you that California is going under, I agree with Al Gore that everything is going under water, and it is all fossil fuels fault! Now I as your superstar President Obysmal, can NOT let out the whole study, because it would cause a panic. That is correct; I am protecting you; YOU are under a new form of Obysmal care known as PURPLE HAZE, and quit moaning our White House joints are causing global warming; it is YOU driving your cars to work!

Hey, if you don't quit bitching, I will have Lois Lerner audit you! I don't care if you paid for the study, you paid for all the illegals, and the welfare queens kids, and you can't get their social security numbers, nor deduct them either. Pay your FAIRSHARE! And buy an electric car too! Lets put all those coalminers, and oil rig workers out of business; they deserve it.

The Native Americans have an old saying: "beware of man who speaks with forked tongue".. Liars lie... those who want what they have not worked for and seek out government to take it for them are worse than liars and thieves. The "my fair share" mantra is just another thief looking to steal what they have not worked for.

And a republican calling for another fake investigation is just political theater.

What percentage of folks on this planet with a science education do you think agree with you FCT? 1%? 2? Good luck with that.

The majority. Only propagandists and those who wish to cash in on teh 76 trillion dollars the IPCC wants the globe to spend support the fraud. Thanks!

The majority. Only propagandists and those who wish to cash in on teh 76 trillion dollars the IPCC wants the globe to spend support the fraud. Thanks!

There are a lot of people saying they don't believe it. They show charts and graphs that in their mind prove there is no such thing as man made global change. The thing is that those people have no idea what those charts and graphs mean, and they show them to people who have no idea what they mean either. The majority of real climate scientists agree. I'm not going to fall for claims from some anonymous goober who claims he knows more that the verified experts.

There are a lot of people saying they don't believe it. They show charts and graphs that in their mind prove there is no such thing as man made global change. The thing is that those people have no idea what those charts and graphs mean, and they show them to people who have no idea what they mean either. The majority of real climate scientists agree. I'm not going to fall for claims from some anonymous goober who claims he knows more that the verified experts.

LOL... verified "experts" What a load of horse shit!

Your verified, bought and paid for, experts are nothing more than paid political hacks. Yes, useful idiots who create the illusion of professionalism for a pay check to support a political agenda.

The thing is, they got caught falsifying the data and lying about it. Now they dont have a rock to hide under because the earth has decided to cool.

You have shown you inability to think like a scientist and use cognitive thought and reasoning skills.

Good little low information voter who eats all the shit its masters feed it without question.

Some of us have degree's in this field.

I would think it would be something like 97%.. That's the common denominator -- isn't it?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Scientists do not operate by consensus. Therefore, whatever you THINK the issue is that has been settled - there are 100s of them and they are NOT settled. Go look up Bray and von Storch.. ACTUAL POLLS of climate scientists BY climate scientists..On dozens of important debatable issues. Not some phoney partisan mind-reading project dealing with asinine questions that don't come anywhere NEAR the issues under debate. Most EVERYONE agrees that the climate changes and that we have been in a warming period. That's NOT what this investigation is about. And that's NOT what climate skeptics --- "deny"...

Your simplistic view of this continuing debate is just a vehicle for laziness it appears. And your lack of curiosity as to why the satellite/ground temperature records are suddenly diverging is something that you are truly NOT interested in.. You're just here to make this about oil companies and politics..

EVEN THO --- the main focus of controlling GHGases has been on FIXED sources of generating electricity. And like the typical leftist who only wants to fight about partisan stuff and doesn't know how things work ---- OIL has NEAR NOTHING to do with generating electricity..

The only reason you can call it a continuing debate is the same reason you can call Benghazi a continuing debate. All the facts have been repeatedly confirmed, but you want to keep stirring it for political purposes. If the right had any credibility left, perhaps more would care about your whining-du-jour , but you have turned into the little boy who cried wolf, and nobody with any sense will listen to you.

Really??? All Solved?? Then of course you can give me a working number for the expected temperature in 2050. Right? And you can certainly explain why the satellite data shows no appreciable warming for the past 16 years or so.. RIGHT?? And of course you can explain why the USGS is "denying" that the California drought has no reasonable connection to GW. Right? Or the recent satellite surveys of the seasonal variations of CO2 concentrations are not quite what the early models expected. Right? Or how the "oceans ate all the warming for the past 16 years" when they have been "eating" heat at the same rate since the 60s. RIGHT?

You ain't even BEGUN to understand the debate or the issues on this topic. All you have is propaganda that's been spoon-fed to you. Bet you think we can say FOR CERTAIN that our little 0.5degC spike in temperature during your lifetime -- NEVER HAPPENED in the past 10,000 year history of the Earth.. RIGHT?

But you've already said that you don't care why the satellites no longer agree with the cooked results of 10,000 earth based thermometers prepared by politicized government agencies.

You're right.No need for discussion, This has reached the same point that Healthcare, Gay marriage, and the Benghazi investigations reached.........It's over......... It's already decided.......You lost...........You just haven't figured that out just yet so you will whine a little more, but it won't do you any good..

What? Couldn't find time to answer ONE of those "settled issues"??

What a hooting waste of neurons..

You're right.No need for discussion, This has reached the same point that Healthcare, Gay marriage, and the Benghazi investigations reached.........It's over......... It's already decided.......You lost...........You just haven't figured that out just yet so you will whine a little more, but it won't do you any good..

Not my job to answer your questions about climate science. I'm not qualified because I'm not a climate scientist. Here's another surprise for you. You aren't either. It comes down to who you believe, and most of the world has decided that the legitimate scientists are right.

Not my job to answer your questions about climate science. I'm not qualified because I'm not a climate scientist. Here's another surprise for you. You aren't either. It comes down to who you believe, and most of the world has decided that the legitimate scientists are right.

Could you read and understand Scientific American? "Climate scientists" are not from one particular specialty. They come from DOZENS of fields of science. And there's really nothing very complicated about understanding the major issues of the debate. As in the questions you took a dump on...

I may not be a climatologist but an expert on temperature reading equipment and only idiots like you would believe the hype.... We didn't even put temperature reading bouys in the oceans till 2004 you think 11 Years is enough data ?

Do you think reading hurricane winds from the past 65 years when we first measured them is enough data?

Do you think the warmest day on record, when we only started keeping records a 100 or so years a go is enough data?

God damn fool the earth is 4.5 billion years old.

That's not even a blip....

This "goober" happens to believe that man-made CO2 does have some small effect on global temperature. But that the absolutely hysterical and scary predictions made in the 80s and 90s (which have already failed and been revised) were WAAAAY out of line with the basic science. In fact -- while you're whistling "settled science" -- skeptics like me have already won that battle. And you (as intentionally oblivious as you are about any details) -- don't even know it. Because your "settled science" has been CONTINUALLY revised down in it's fear and panic quotient over the last 30 years.

The theory you THINK is settled actually says that man-made CO2 is just the TRIGGER for cataclysmic climate change that will takeover due to positive feedbacks and magnifications of the REAL warming power of CO2. Look it up -- I ain't lying.

Those special "superpowers" attributed to CO2 is the part that I never believed. Especially seeing the trainwreck of whacked out predictions and models failing over the past 20 years.

I may not be a climatologist but an expert on temperature reading equipment and only idiots like you would believe the hype.... We didn't even put temperature reading bouys in the oceans till 2004 you think 11 Years is enough data ?

Do you think reading hurricane winds from the past 65 years when we first measured them is enough data?

Do you think the warmest day on record, when we only started keeping records a 100 or so years a go is enough data?

Just because you know how to calibrate a thermometer doesn't make you a climate scientist. I'll still go by the experts opinion.

Just because you know how to calibrate a thermometer doesn't make you a climate scientist. I'll still go by the experts opinion.

That's blind faith/a religion .... A lack of common sense and don't comprehend the fall back or really you do.

Is that what you believe has convinced the majority of the world's scientists (you know, PhDs, professional researchers, people that know what the fuck they're talking about) that the CO2 humans have added to the atmosphere is warming the planet and that that this represents a real and significant threat? Blind faith? A lack of common sense?

That's blind faith/a religion .... A lack of common sense and don't comprehend the fall back or really you do.

Lets see. I can either believe the right wing political party with a history of lying about virtually everything, whose owners have a financial interest in the outcome, or the majority of scientists in the field.

Is that what you believe has convinced the majority of the world's scientists (you know, PhDs, professional researchers, people that know what the fuck they're talking about) that the CO2 humans have added to the atmosphere is warming the planet and that that this represents a real and significant threat? Blind faith? A lack of common sense?

Too funny:

You guys keep falling back on that lie despite it being shown false and a blatant lie.. Its truly laughable how you guys stick you head in the sand and ignore actual science..

Lets see. I can either believe the right wing political party with a history of lying about virtually everything, whose owners have a financial interest in the outcome, or the majority of scientists in the field.
yeah. Thats a toughie because everyone knows that scientists choose their profession for the enormous amt of money to be made (rw denier logic) :uhoh3:

CrusaderFrank

Too funny:

You guys keep falling back on that lie despite it being shown false and a blatant lie.. Its truly laughable how you guys stick you head in the sand and ignore actual science..

Right. Not believing another right wing conspiracy theory is the same as sticking your head in the sand.......got it.

Forum List

Back