How's That "Lesser Of Two Evils" Working For Ya?

You mean sky high inflation and a far Left agenda? Fuck you and the rest of you Communists. May you be the first to suffer painfully when the nukes fall.

Yawn, you must be an unhappy person if you wish for Nukes to fall because the world rejects your superstitions.

You mean sky high inflation and a far Left agenda? Fuck you and the rest of you Communists. May you be the first to suffer painfully when the nukes fall.
When I listen to people like you who are appeasers to a war criminal, I imagine you as curled up in a ball on the floor pissing yourselves, just like the leftist appeasers who attacked Reagan for putting intermediate range missiles in Europe.

You know what's really funny? We armed the Afghans against the Soviet invasion, and there was not a single conservative voice calling for us to surrender to the Soviets.

This is how I know the New Right has no clue about right from wrong, or left from right.

You people sound EXACTLY like the pinko comm symps of the 60s, 70s, and 80s in SO many ways.

fetal.jpg

Well, yes, but if you keep pissing away your vote, what you call for doesn't really matter.
It does to the jokers who aren't getting my vote. In fact, it's the only thing that does matter. As long as you keep voting for them, they'll take you for granted and keep fucking you blind.

It does to the jokers who aren't getting my vote. In fact, it's the only thing that does matter. As long as you keep voting for them, they'll take you for granted and keep fucking you blind.

Here's the thing.

Like it or not, we are stuck with the two party system. In fact, as our constitution is currently configured, it just can't work any other way.

The Next President will be a Republican or a Democrat.. in this case, both of whom have served in the office.

The next one is NOT going to be a Libertarian, or a Green, or a member of the "Forward Party".

Here's the thing.

Like it or not, we are stuck with the two party system. In fact, as our constitution is currently configured, it just can't work any other way.

The Next President will be a Republican or a Democrat.. in this case, both of whom have served in the office.
Mkay. But if both of their candidates suck, neither will get my vote. Why does that seem so bizarre to you? I'm not wasting my vote on shit. If the Ds or Rs want my vote, they'll have to do better than Biden and Trump.

In 2016, any of the other 18 Republican candidates would have better served America and the GOP's alleged values.

I personally preferred John Kasich as he was the chief architect of the balanced federal budget during the Clinton years and then went on as the governor of Ohio to take that state from debt to surplus.

The federal debt is by far the largest national security threat.
Ever watch Kasich do an interview? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best I'd rate Kasich an 8. As a bullshit artist.

The idiot voters of this Country may very well give Trump, who on a 1-10 scale is a 10 as a malignant psychopath, another term.

The Republican power brokers could have rid this Country of Trump once & for all. They didn't because they are HIM, in disguise.

Forum List

Back