How's That "Lesser Of Two Evils" Working For Ya?

Let me spell this shit out for you since I know you are incapable of connecting the dots…
Millions of illegal wetbacks = Millions of litters of free shit voting anchor babies

Humans aren’t born in litters.

Children can’t vote

There is no such thing as an “anchor baby“

Here’s the thing, this is why you America hating globalist weirdos can’t be taken seriously on matters such as these.
You, Golfing Gator , dblack , pknopp , Unkotare
I made the list! I made the list! :banana:

and those like you post this bullshit, you tell us how national debt and deficit spending is killing us and then you never, ever, ever denounce the recruitment of tens of millions of thirdworld taxpayer funded leeches, you tell us how we need citizens voting the Constitution but then you never ever ever denounce the recruitment of tens of millions of ignorant, illiterate thirdworlders that can’t give two fucks about our founding documents and principles.
Silence is support….you have manufactured a class of voters that vote on free shit and free shit only. You have created a dynamic where both parties MUST offer a plethora of free shit to stay relevant….You have ENDED the ability of a truly fiscally responsible party to emerge and ever have a chance at winning an election.
GOOD FUCKING JOB GLOBALISTS! Now STFU…….NOBODY takes you seriously on this shit.

Immigrants Contribute Greatly to U.S. Economy, Despite Administration’s “Public Charge” Rule Rationale

All signs are indicating the voters of 2024 will have to choose between a low-IQ thieving rapist and a soft-headed octogenarian who walks like his shoelaces are tied together.

This is what happens when we keep picking two evils to choose from. The choices devolve and devolve over time.

When you vote for the lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL. This is why I have been writing in random names at the federal level from 2006 to 2014.

In 2016, I voted Ted Cruz in honor of my mother who had died just before the election. She was a Cruz supporter. I am so glad she did not live to see what a black mass of gutter sludge he turned out to be.

In 2020, I voted Libertarian since the Libertarian Party is now closer to my belief system than the hollow shell which used to be the GOP, even though there are several points with which I disagree with the LP.

Only about one-quarter of Americans votes in the primaries. This gives the energetic retards a tactical advantage.

We need EVERYONE to vote in the primaries. The primaries are more important than the general election. This is where we can weed out the maniacs, psychopaths, bigots, and the unqualified. We are allowing the energetic retards to choose which two evils we must pick from in the general.

Another big factor in the election is that voters are choosing who they think can win rather than who is best for America. They vote for the one who can fight the dirtiest, promises the most cash and prizes, and has the best zingers.

So here we are. How's it working for ya?

At the core of the American democratic experiment is the idea that our government derives its power and legitimacy from the consent of the governed. That consent is expressed in its fullest when voters elect their representatives. Yet, as this report shows, every four years, about 80% of eligible voters do not participate in some of the most determinative contests in our democracy: midterm primary elections.

In U.S. elections since 2000, the average turnout rate for primary elections is 27% of registered voters.
Yes, my fellow Americans, this is the best we can do.

Biden gives me 80% of what I want and protects my rights at least half assed. Trump or another republican at this point would be like willingly voting for the taliban.

-Cutting the safetynet
-Cutting investment in our own country at the worse time as China becomes a super power that is increasingly threatening violence.
-Simply doesn't give a damn if our population is educated.

Sure, I wish Biden would fight harder for LGBT rights and sure I wish he was more like Bernie Sanders economically but the otherside of this card really sucks ass.

Sanctuary cities, free healthcare, free education, EBT, housing subsidies
Illegal immigrants do not qualify for most forms of government assistance. Hell, most legal immigrants do not qualify for most forms of government assistance.

There are a lot of things wrong with Biden. He has terrible decision making skills to start with. Even the couple things he has done I agree with he has done in a fucked up manner.

I was 100% for getting out of Afghanistan, but it could not have been done worse than he did it.

His approach to the COVID vaccine was counter productive. There never should have been vaccine mandates placed on anyone.

Just two name a couple

You think Trump would have gotten out of Afganistan better?

If you want to come to work at the federal government get vaccinated. Otherwise, go work for the private sector.

The whole world is dealing with inflation you know. Trump would have been dealing with it now too, if he didn't lose.

How we doing? About the same.
The inflation started when Biden shut down our energy sector and halted drilling and new pipelines... doing that effected the entire globe and is making Russia super rich....
Didn't you see where the white house said that was a mistake... and now today biden returned Trump's asylum rules back in place at the border?... its all coming apart sealybobo....

The whole world is dealing with inflation you know. Trump would have been dealing with it now too, if he didn't lose.
Yep.

This was gonna happen after (a) $10 trillion of stimulus over the prior 11 years, (b) global supply chains collapsing when post-lockdown demand exploded, and (c) the Fed sat on its hands for about eight months when they should have acted.

But don't tell the rubes that. They don't want to know. They like their ignorant, arrogant, hyper-partisan narrative.

Russia is also fucking us. My stocks are sucky because of Putin. Trump's buddy.
Your stocks suck because we are in a recession with severe inflationary pressure... everyone knows it.... I thank God my accountant told me to buy rental property with my investment portfolio and savings.... I only have a small money market account now.... heavy investment in stocks today is just asking to lose it....

The inflation started when Biden shut down our energy sector and halted drilling and new pipelines... doing that effected the entire globe and is making Russia super rich....
Didn't you see where the white house said that was a mistake... and now today biden returned Trump's asylum rules back in place at the border?... its all coming apart sealybobo....

Don't worry Joe's got it

Nonsense

Tax Cuts Are Primarily Responsible for the Increasing Debt Ratio AND INFLATION.​

Without the Bush and Trump tax cuts, debt as a percentage of the economy would be declining permanently.

The Inflation Reduction Act funding for the IRS is projected to pay for itself several times over through increased enforcement of taxes already owed by the wealthy and by large corporations; the Office of Management and Budget estimated that this funding would raise more than $440 billion over the decade.

Don't worry Joe's got it

Oh I'm not worried one bit....

Forum List

Back