How's That "Lesser Of Two Evils" Working For Ya?

You think Trump would have gotten out of Afganistan better?

Yes. Biden's biggest mistake was moving the final date from May to the end of August so he could have a made for TV moment on 9/11. This gave the Taliban time to control most of the country.

If you want to come to work at the federal government get vaccinated. Otherwise, go work for the private sector.

He tried to push it on the private sector. He tried to go though OSHA and force companies to make their employees get it. The courts shot it down but it was a huge mistake and actually drove down the number of people that got it in my opinion.

Yes. Biden's biggest mistake was moving the final date from May to the end of August so he could have a made for TV moment on 9/11. This gave the Taliban time to control most of the country.

He tried to push it on the private sector. He tried to go though OSHA and force companies to make their employees get it. The courts shot it down but it was a huge mistake and actually drove down the number of people that got it in my opinion.
In hindsight, knowing what we know now, we should have let people who didn't want to get vaccinated not get vaccinated. They only hurt themselves.

Probably not true. They probably helped spread it and help it mutate into different variants. But whatever. We tried to do the right thing but when 40% of America won't.

Black people got hurt the most from not getting vaccinated but after the

Tuskegee Syphilis Study we did on blacks just 50 years ago, as late as 1972, can you blame them?​

Hahaha….”immigrants” not illegal immigrants huh? But we aren’t talking about Indian and Nigerian doctors are we?
To summarize your editorial opinion piece:
It says immigrants work the jobs they’ve ran blacks out of.
It says immigrants help fund the aging population…but how do they do that when almost all have an effective tax rate of ZERO and worse?
The author boasts that immigrants receiving assistance are employed….WTF does that matter if one’s effective tax rate is ZERO or worse?

Your link is a bust, a sham…it actually strengthens my position….thanks for that.

Now back to reality.
Illegal immigration now costs US taxpayers $151 billion a year, new study finds
F3EA9799-1556-40E1-8D9A-2347187488F0.jpeg

All signs are indicating the voters of 2024 will have to choose between a low-IQ thieving rapist and a soft-headed octogenarian who walks like his shoelaces are tied together.

This is what happens when we keep picking two evils to choose from. The choices devolve and devolve over time.

When you vote for the lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL. This is why I have been writing in random names at the federal level from 2006 to 2014.

In 2016, I voted Ted Cruz in honor of my mother who had died just before the election. She was a Cruz supporter. I am so glad she did not live to see what a black mass of gutter sludge he turned out to be.

In 2020, I voted Libertarian since the Libertarian Party is now closer to my belief system than the hollow shell which used to be the GOP, even though there are several points with which I disagree with the LP.

Only about one-quarter of Americans votes in the primaries. This gives the energetic retards a tactical advantage.

We need EVERYONE to vote in the primaries. The primaries are more important than the general election. This is where we can weed out the maniacs, psychopaths, bigots, and the unqualified. We are allowing the energetic retards to choose which two evils we must pick from in the general.

Another big factor in the election is that voters are choosing who they think can win rather than who is best for America. They vote for the one who can fight the dirtiest, promises the most cash and prizes, and has the best zingers.

So here we are. How's it working for ya?

At the core of the American democratic experiment is the idea that our government derives its power and legitimacy from the consent of the governed. That consent is expressed in its fullest when voters elect their representatives. Yet, as this report shows, every four years, about 80% of eligible voters do not participate in some of the most determinative contests in our democracy: midterm primary elections.

In U.S. elections since 2000, the average turnout rate for primary elections is 27% of registered voters.
Is very nice to vote for a nobody who will never win.. so you never have to answer how he did.

All signs are indicating the voters of 2024 will have to choose between a low-IQ thieving rapist and a soft-headed octogenarian who walks like his shoelaces are tied together.

This is what happens when we keep picking two evils to choose from. The choices devolve and devolve over time.

When you vote for the lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL. This is why I have been writing in random names at the federal level from 2006 to 2014.

In 2016, I voted Ted Cruz in honor of my mother who had died just before the election. She was a Cruz supporter. I am so glad she did not live to see what a black mass of gutter sludge he turned out to be.

In 2020, I voted Libertarian since the Libertarian Party is now closer to my belief system than the hollow shell which used to be the GOP, even though there are several points with which I disagree with the LP.

Only about one-quarter of Americans votes in the primaries. This gives the energetic retards a tactical advantage.

We need EVERYONE to vote in the primaries. The primaries are more important than the general election. This is where we can weed out the maniacs, psychopaths, bigots, and the unqualified. We are allowing the energetic retards to choose which two evils we must pick from in the general.

Another big factor in the election is that voters are choosing who they think can win rather than who is best for America. They vote for the one who can fight the dirtiest, promises the most cash and prizes, and has the best zingers.

At the core of the American democratic experiment is the idea that our government derives its power and legitimacy from the consent of the governed. That consent is expressed in its fullest when voters elect their representatives. Yet, as this report shows, every four years, about 80% of eligible voters do not participate in some of the most determinative contests in our democracy: midterm primary elections.

In U.S. elections since 2000, the average turnout rate for primary elections is 27% of registered voters.
You voted third party therefore you voted for biden

I guess you missed 2020....did you sleep though it?
Nobody sane and paying attention and without a case of TDS charges Trump with the China/Dem concocted scamdemic and it’s repercussions.
I did great while Trump was POTUS, but not because of him. I am doing even better now, but not because of Biden. Between the wife and I we had a 21% income increase between 2021 and 2022 and this year might be even better.
Oh I get it…the POTUS has no impact on your life so you can’t care less who the POTUS is but you’re here every day bitching about the POTUS because he doesn’t matter to you…that makes perfect sense.
Then again none of it has anything to do with who the POTUS is. Unlike you my success is not tied to one party or the other.
Right…which is why you are here daily fully engaged in political debate….because politics don’t matter in your life. COME THE FUCK ON MAN!

Is very nice to vote for a nobody who will never win.. so you never have to answer how he did.
Kasich already had an outstanding track record. Trump had a track record of theft, grift, immorality, and sexual assault.

It says a lot about the GOP that Trump was their first pick.

You voted third party therefore you voted for biden
TardLogic™.

It could just as viably be claimed I voted third party, therefore I voted for Trump.

Moron.

The fact is I voted AGAINST both of them.

TardLogic™.

It could just as viably be claimed I voted third party, therefore I voted for Trump.

Moron.
No dumbass your vote help Biden win it didn't go to Trump. Anyone who wasted a vote on third party gives their votes to the winning candidates
Anyone who believes otherwise isa retard.

Biden v. Biden?

Showers with daughter molest staffer Biden v. CCP Biden?

You want One Party Rule?

Nobody sane and paying attention and without a case of TDS charges Trump with the China/Dem concocted scamdemic and it’s repercussions.

I can blame him for his reactions to it and his actions during it

Oh I get it…the POTUS has no impact on your life so you can’t care less who the POTUS is but you’re here every day bitching about the POTUS because he doesn’t matter to you…that makes perfect sense.

This place is entertaining. But yeah, be it Trump or Biden, my life is no different.

You might want to try not tying your success to a party and see how it feels.

Right…which is why you are here daily fully engaged in political debate….because politics don’t matter in your life. COME THE FUCK ON MAN!

This place is the forum version of watching Jersey Shores. It is nothing more than a guilty pleasure

No dumbass your vote help Biden win it didn't go to Trump. Anyone who wasted a vote on third party gives their votes to the winning candidates

The Dems say the exact same thing, that my vote for the 3rd party helped Trump.

So damn fucking weird how alike you all are

Sadly those who vote for the one that did win is left with years of making excuses for their failures and you consider that the better option.

He's an idiot that believes third party is viable

If there were not so many people like you that put party before country, a 3rd party could be viable.

But, alas there are far too many people like you right now

It's Trump's own fault for losing, not mine, dipshit.

I voted AGAINST BOTH Trump and Biden.

Forum List

Back