How's That "Lesser Of Two Evils" Working For Ya?

Your vote secured a Biden win

You've been brainwashed into believing people have to vote for (R) or (D).

I voted Jo Jorgensen. Now let's pretend there is some law that states you must vote (R) or (D). I wouldn't have voted so the vote ends up all the same.

You've been brainwashed into believing people have to vote for (R) or (D).

I voted Jo Jorgensen. Now let's pretend there is some law that states you must vote (R) or (D). I wouldn't have voted so the vote ends up all the same.
Horseshit you've been brained washed to think third parties are viable

Would it have been worse than Trump those 4 years and worse than Biden so far?

I say nope to both
Not sure how you can say that... at least about Biden

Frankly, we aren't involved in any major wars, unemployment is low, we aren't having riots in the streets, Covid has been largely contained.

I don't see how Dope Smoking Gary could have done better, given the crisis that Biden faced in 2021.

Dumbass right there you showed your ignorence. What fucking incompetence other than the lies fed to you by democrat controlled media? What crimes?
You Trumptards frequently remind me of that Vinnie Barbarino character in Welcome Back Kotter.

"What?....Where?..."

Biden won for the same reason Obama won in 2008. Their predecessors were such colossal fuckups, they made their opponents look like the lesser of two evils.

And here we are.

It's true third party votes help who ever wins the election

In our system of electing the POTUS all that matters who wins each state.

In my state my vote for Jo counted for exactly as many EC votes as the 2.4 million people that voted for Trump...zilch.

My vote did not help the winner any more than the votes for Trump did

Horseshit you've been brained washed to think third parties are viable
No third party is viable. That does not mean I am somehow morally obligated to vote for a piece of shit like Trump or Biden.

What you tards never seem to understand is that my vote has to be EARNED.

Idiots like you are running us right into the gutter.

I sorta agree with you. Washington, Jefferson, Teddy Roosevelt, Reagan, and Trump are some exceptions to that rule.
You know, I don't agree, but I respect your view. If you're really voting for Trump because you think he's great, that's what you ought to be doing.

The OP is addressing something different. We're talking about people who vote for a candidate who they actually believe sucks, because they're scared of some other candidate. For fuck's sake, if that's what we've sunk to - let's just give up. You can't fix stupid.

Not sure how you can say that... at least about Biden

Frankly, we aren't involved in any major wars, unemployment is low, we aren't having riots in the streets, Covid has been largely contained.

I don't see how Dope Smoking Gary could have done better, given the crisis that Biden faced in 2021.
Idiot things were peaceful around the would when Trump was president.
Now we are indirectly in a hot war with Russia.
Unemployment was low and the workforce was being filled under Trump. Then Covid was used by the democrats to shut the country down. And more people died with Covid under Biden than with Trump.

Forum List

Back