Hows that Sanctuary State worken for ya California?

Gustavo Perez Arriaga has been arrested for allegedly killing a CA police officer

Gustavo Perez Arriaga - Bing video

Thanks for the update. I figured they'd have him by this weekend. Too bad the cops didn't kill the SOB.

It should get pretty interesting, especially since the Sherriff said it was a direct result of sanctuary policy.

I seen him on Laura's show last night. He is one of the good guys.

Had the New Jersey locality honored the request from ICE, Perez would have been deported and the three victims would still be alive.

And there's not a Democrat that could give a shit less.
I would hope that all of them have not flown over the cookoo's nest.

In spite of all the dead Americans at the hands of illegals, what are they doing? They are closing down the government because they don't want to fund a wall that would stop many of these lowlifes.

How horrible! what monsters these savages are!

I would not go and chose to live in a so called Sanctuary State....no way.....you can tie me and gag me and kill me....

And I still I would never go to those Sanctuary Hell States.

Fuck Democrats fuck illegals
The guy was a known CRIMINAL TO ICE..............a VIOLENT ONE................and they let him go.

Those people .....those who let him go,....they HATE America!

They hate GOD ...they hate GOD loving people ...decent people...

I hope I pray Democrats never, NEVER be in power again! NEVER!

I would not go and chose to live in a so called Sanctuary State....no way.....you can tie me and gag me and kill me....

The guy was a known CRIMINAL TO ICE..............a VIOLENT ONE................and they let him go.

Do I detect a hint of disjointed hysteria? Not to worry, the power of prayer will cure all.

Do I detect a hint of disjointed hysteria? Not to worry, the power of prayer will cure all.

shut up

What I'd like to see......is a massive increase in ICE Raids all over the country.........and deportations in mass..............then they will have no choice but to come to the table.

The deal there is...........it's the LAW.............and they can't do a damned thing about it.

The power of Deportation will cure you..............Wet Back #2.

It's the richest state in the country. Double Texas, the closest in wealth.

I would say they are doing pretty good.

in spite of the recent problems.

Rich. That state is broke. The only rich there are the celebrities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I'd like to see......is a massive increase in ICE Raids all over the country.........and deportations in mass..............then they will have no choice but to come to the table.

The deal there is...........it's the LAW.............and they can't do a damned thing about it.
I want every illegal to be so damn scared to poke a head out of a dumpster they have no choice but to voluntarily self deport.

Word is he has two DUIs on his record. Still not enough to have him deported. Must be some sanctuary, I feel warm and fuzzy all over.

I want every illegal to be so damn scared to poke a head out of a dumpster they have no choice but to voluntarily self deport.
That might work if every rich right wing arsehole who used that fear to exploit their maid, poolboy, gardener etc gave them up. But no, cheap slave labour is too attractive.

Forum List

Back