Hows that Sanctuary State worken for ya California?

Only problem is just about all the sympathetic people want to help others with money that doesn't belong to them.
That could be said about any tax funded initiative. And there will always be people who oppose spending tax payer funds around any issue

Yet we have American citizens that are homeless, starving kids, etc. So what the hell, let's let in more.
We have a surplus is open jobs in this country and agg fields that are closing down because they can’t get enough workers to harvest their crops. If we focused on how to best utilize a growing workforce instead of how to kick millions of people out of our country then we could do great things. But we aren’t even talking about that. It’s a shame

So with that logic we should let criminals out of jail.

I never said that and don’t see how that fits with my logic

For some reason you can't comprehend Illegal's are criminals.

Don’t pretend like you know how they think and feel. That’s laughable.

I shouldn't but you should?

Most don't qualify for asylum. They can apply for a Green Card or citizenship, but they are too lazy to wait in line behind everybody else. They just want a free pass to America anyway they can get it. They are no different than our welfare queens here in the US.
Wow ray, you seem to have such insight on how they think. Exactly how many do you know personally? Just curious

Not any. What does that have to do with anything? I can read the news you know.......
Wow, so you think you know because of what you hear and read in the news. And what news sources do you listen to and read?

All of them actually. I very often check Google news which is pretty left leaning.

Then it's a matter of simple deduction:

If you are living in such a terrible place, WTF did you have children?

If you know you don't qualify for asylum, why did you come here?

If you cared so much about these children, why did you subject them to kidnapping, rape, and human trafficking?

If you are a younger male, why did you come here instead of organizing a resistance and trying to make your country livable by fighting the government?

If your real intent is to escape oppression, why did you refuse to accept asylum and employment in Mexico?

It's actually pretty much common sense really. You don't need to know any of these people to come to a reasonable conclusion.
What fits into your logical process is not the same as everybody else. If you want to better understand others then expose yourself to them and learn. Google news isn’t going to teach you shit

I shouldn't but you should?

Most don't qualify for asylum. They can apply for a Green Card or citizenship, but they are too lazy to wait in line behind everybody else. They just want a free pass to America anyway they can get it. They are no different than our welfare queens here in the US.
Wow ray, you seem to have such insight on how they think. Exactly how many do you know personally? Just curious

Not any. What does that have to do with anything? I can read the news you know.......
Wow, so you think you know because of what you hear and read in the news. And what news sources do you listen to and read?

All of them actually. I very often check Google news which is pretty left leaning.

Then it's a matter of simple deduction:

If you are living in such a terrible place, WTF did you have children?

If you know you don't qualify for asylum, why did you come here?

If you cared so much about these children, why did you subject them to kidnapping, rape, and human trafficking?

If you are a younger male, why did you come here instead of organizing a resistance and trying to make your country livable by fighting the government?

If your real intent is to escape oppression, why did you refuse to accept asylum and employment in Mexico?

It's actually pretty much common sense really. You don't need to know any of these people to come to a reasonable conclusion.
What fits into your logical process is not the same as everybody else. If you want to better understand others then expose yourself to them and learn. Google news isn’t going to teach you shit
Google news is pretty good it has news from all media. Google Google news and look a lot of videos that's good that's what I do. I thought he was starting to make more sense LOL

francoHFW said:
In 2010 Dems Had A Super Majority
AND The White House
Only until February 4th 2010. They spent their whole time on ACA and trying to get a few GOP to go along. The GOP stall them until it was almost too late. Unlike your brainwash says, Democrats only had 40 days with 60 votes in the Senate.

And they shoved obozo care down our throats.

Google Me This, Bat Man
Why Didn't Dems Pass The ID Bill
While They Were Waiting To See
What The ACA Bill Would Look Like

It's Not like They Had To READ It, Or Anything

That could be said about any tax funded initiative. And there will always be people who oppose spending tax payer funds around any issue

Yet we have American citizens that are homeless, starving kids, etc. So what the hell, let's let in more.
We have a surplus is open jobs in this country and agg fields that are closing down because they can’t get enough workers to harvest their crops. If we focused on how to best utilize a growing workforce instead of how to kick millions of people out of our country then we could do great things. But we aren’t even talking about that. It’s a shame

What kind of criminal? Like a jaywalker? A trespasser? A murderer?

A murderer.

francoHFW said:
In 2010 Dems Had A Super Majority
AND The White House
Only until February 4th 2010. They spent their whole time on ACA and trying to get a few GOP to go along. The GOP stall them until it was almost too late. Unlike your brainwash says, Democrats only had 40 days with 60 votes in the Senate.

And they shoved obozo care down our throats.

It seems the GOP won't even vote for their own supposed plan. Pure hypocrites and Liars, totally bought by big Health big oil big Pharma you name it, Super Dupe.

A murderer.

The GOP refusal of a national ID card is the reason they are here, an open invitation to come here and work pay taxes buy homes. You will never get them all thrown out it's ridiculous, super duper.

A murderer.

The GOP refusal of a national ID card is the reason they are here, an open invitation to come here and work pay taxes buy homes. You will never get them all thrown out it's ridiculous, super duper.

They don't pay federal taxes and they increase health care by using are ER rooms

A murderer.

And once again the ACLU is against it.

Google Me This, Bat Man

More garbage talking points....because they needed 60 votes to do anything and they only had 30 days and nobody expected Scott Brown.

Google Me This, Bat Man

More garbage talking points....because they needed 60 votes to do anything and they only had 30 days and nobody expected Scott Brown.
Pelosi was referring to the nation knowing what was in the ACA. And we still don't understand it or at least GOP dupes don't.

Every time the Democrats try an ID card the GOP goes nuts about how communist they are.Beto’s viral video explains the overlooked reason why Trump’s border wall makes no sense – ThinkProgress

Google Me This, Bat Man

Pelosi was referring to the nation knowing what was in the ACA. And we still don't understand it or at least GOP dupes don't.

Every time the Democrats try an ID card the GOP goes nuts about how communist they are.Beto’s viral video explains the overlooked reason why Trump’s border wall makes no sense – ThinkProgress

Stop it, the ACLU oppose it and you and the left knows it

francoHFW said:
nope Scott Brown
was seated February 4th 2010.
You Use The Flimsiest Of Excuses
To Blame The Republicans
For Democrat Failure On A Bill Democrats Didn't Want

I'll Let You Have The Last Word
Because All You've Got
Is Rhetoric And ... "Propaganda"

Forum List

Back