Hows that Sanctuary State worken for ya California?

No, there is nothing wrong with our system. The system allows a million foreigners to become citizens every year. Our system hands out over 11,000 Visa's every year. Our system allows people to come here with Green Cards, work and earn money, and take our American dollars back home so they can live a better life.

Now we have to change our laws because the most generous country in the world when it comes to immigrants has to get more generous?
Our system is completely overwhelmed and not working. It needs reform.

And Trump is reforming it. Stay out until your court date, and now anybody thinking of coming here will understand they will be treated the same way. No more Get Out Of Jail Free cards.
And you think that will take care of the problem?

It certainly is helping. When this caravan was half-way to the US, it was reported that other caravans were in the forming and won't be far behind them. Where did they go? Why are those new caravans not being reported?

I'll tell you why: because they are coming to the realization that we finally have a President that's not a push-over. If they did start a caravan, it was disassembled. They said to hell with it. If we can't sneak into the US, then we will just live where we have always lived. It's not worth our time trying.

MAGA.
Haha, that’s funny. Each president had to deal with caravans and mass immigration. Two years in Trump got his and it seemed to be larger than ones in the past. I don’t think Trump scared them too bad

That's because they expected the MSM to scare Trump and the Republicans into a corner. The first time it worked which is why there is a second time. More than likely, there won't be a third now that they know the Kenyan King is no longer in charge.

francoHFW said:
Other countries have ID cards and don't have illegal workers, super duper.
HA !!
Europe Is Being Flooded With Millions Of "Migrants"
They Can't Vet All Those MEN

I Guess They Just Go Straight On The Dole !!

Whose Op-Ed Page Is Your "News", Again ??

Syrian Women Want Their Men Back
'Sparka ut dom och få hit dom till Syrien' – syriska kvinnorna vill ha tillbaka männen
SYRIA The war in Syria has led to a shortage of young men in the country. Now the Syrian women want their men back, and ask the countries that have received them to "kick them out" so that they return and can help build the country again.

Last edited:
Addiction and desperation are two things stemming from the same source

Nobody is desperate. They live in a shithole and are too lazy and cowardly to make any changes in their own countries. Why should that be our problem? If they were desperate, they would have accepted Mexico's asylum offers and forget about the USA. They want to come here because we did all the work they don't want to do in their country.
Don’t pretend like you know how they think and feel. That’s laughable.

I shouldn't but you should?

Most don't qualify for asylum. They can apply for a Green Card or citizenship, but they are too lazy to wait in line behind everybody else. They just want a free pass to America anyway they can get it. They are no different than our welfare queens here in the US.
Wow ray, you seem to have such insight on how they think. Exactly how many do you know personally? Just curious

Not any. What does that have to do with anything? I can read the news you know.......
Wow, so you think you know because of what you hear and read in the news. And what news sources do you listen to and read?

hqdefault (1).jpg

And Trump is reforming it. Stay out until your court date, and now anybody thinking of coming here will understand they will be treated the same way. No more Get Out Of Jail Free cards.

It certainly is helping. When this caravan was half-way to the US, it was reported that other caravans were in the forming and won't be far behind them. Where did they go? Why are those new caravans not being reported?

I'll tell you why: because they are coming to the realization that we finally have a President that's not a push-over. If they did start a caravan, it was disassembled. They said to hell with it. If we can't sneak into the US, then we will just live where we have always lived. It's not worth our time trying.

MAGA.
Haha, that’s funny. Each president had to deal with caravans and mass immigration. Two years in Trump got his and it seemed to be larger than ones in the past. I don’t think Trump scared them too bad

That's because they expected the MSM to scare Trump and the Republicans into a corner. The first time it worked which is why there is a second time. More than likely, there won't be a third now that they know the Kenyan King is no longer in charge.
If another one comes I’m sure you’ll find some way to blame the Dems.

You realize the vast majority do not meet the legal requirements to immigrate here right?
What requirements are you talking about?

U.S. Immigration Law

First they have to obtain a green card. That requires proof they will not be a welfare mooching public charge. Public charge refers to becoming dependent upon the government for the expenses of living (food, shelter, clothing, etc.) Second they must show proof of medical examinations and vaccinations that proves they are in good health.

That's just for a green card. After 5 years on a green card then they can apply for citizenship and get back in another line. That will require being able to read, write, speak English. Understanding of U.S. history and government. No serious crimes committed.
Got it, except for to deal with 10s of millions of people and families who have been living and working here for years, a new system is going to have been formed. Arranging a mass exodus is not realistic.

So what you are saying is shoplifting should be legalized. 10 million people have been caught shoplifting in the past 5 years, its a crime, but because 10 million did it they should get a pass.
I never said a word about shoplifting. Why is it so difficult for you to understand what I say? You keep making these incorrect interpretations of my statements. What’s the deal here?

I'll make it simple for you, another American was killed by an illegal and its YOUR fault his kid will grow up without a father.

francoHFW said:
HA !!
Europe Is Being Flooded With Millions Of "Migrants"
They Can't Vet All Those MEN

I Guess They Just Go Straight On The Dole !!

Whose Op-Ed Page Is Your "News", Again ??

Syrian Women Want Their Men Back
'Sparka ut dom och få hit dom till Syrien' – syriska kvinnorna vill ha tillbaka männen
SYRIA The war in Syria has led to a shortage of young men in the country. Now the Syrian women want their men back, and ask the countries that have received them to "kick them out" so that they return and can help build the country again.
They are refugees, idiot, not migrants.

U.S. Immigration Law

First they have to obtain a green card. That requires proof they will not be a welfare mooching public charge. Public charge refers to becoming dependent upon the government for the expenses of living (food, shelter, clothing, etc.) Second they must show proof of medical examinations and vaccinations that proves they are in good health.

That's just for a green card. After 5 years on a green card then they can apply for citizenship and get back in another line. That will require being able to read, write, speak English. Understanding of U.S. history and government. No serious crimes committed.
Got it, except for to deal with 10s of millions of people and families who have been living and working here for years, a new system is going to have been formed. Arranging a mass exodus is not realistic.

Right, so they come here, break our laws, and because they have been here illegally, change our laws for them.

What other country would do this?
Who cares what other countries do. We have a broken system that isnt working so changes need to be made. I think that’s pretty obvious.

No, there is nothing wrong with our system. The system allows a million foreigners to become citizens every year. Our system hands out over 11,000 Visa's every year. Our system allows people to come here with Green Cards, work and earn money, and take our American dollars back home so they can live a better life.

Now we have to change our laws because the most generous country in the world when it comes to immigrants has to get more generous?

Just grow a pair and openly admit that you want to give millions of illegals a free pass, amnesty, and the right to vote in our elections. If you are going to go all traitor go full boat traitor.

Yes, and our States have ID cards. Just like countries in the EU.

Cross over into Mexico and see how quickly you can get a job.

What country is greater than ours such that people are flocking by the millions to enter that country?

Yes, and our States have ID cards. Just like countries in the EU.

Cross over into Mexico and see how quickly you can get a job.

What country is greater than ours such that people are flocking by the millions to enter that country?
All our documentation at the moment can be faked easily. Social security cards $20

Right, so they come here, break our laws, and because they have been here illegally, change our laws for them.

Who cares what other countries do. We have a broken system that isnt working so changes need to be made. I think that’s pretty obvious.

Just grow a pair and openly admit that you want to give millions of illegals a free pass, amnesty, and the right to vote in our elections. If you are going to go all traitor go full boat traitor.
It has been the GOP that refuses a good ID card, thus it is the GOP that has given them an invitation to come and work here. The wall is a joke, more BS from the GOP.

MAGA.

If another one comes I’m sure you’ll find some way to blame the Dems.

Maybe. The Congress will now be controlled by the Dems. If they give these vagrants hope, it may be the case.

We can't discount liberal activist judges either; you know, the kind that stopped Trump's totally legal travel ban?

francoHFW said:
They are refugees, idiot, not migrants.
Reports Call Them Both,
When Actually They Are Mass Invaders
Mr. Stupid And Un-Informed
And They Are An Un-Sustainable DRAIN
On Their Economies As Well

At Least SCAN Some News Sometime, Doofus

Last edited:

That is what is going to happen. Otherwise it is a humanitarian scandal. Can't happen. Not everyone is a racist idiot. About 20% actually.

It has been the GOP that refuses a good ID card, thus it is the GOP that has given them an invitation to come and work here. The wall is a joke, more BS from the GOP.

Illegals don't need an ID card if they are deported.

That is what is going to happen. Otherwise it is a humanitarian scandal. Can't happen. Not everyone is a racist idiot. About 20% actually.

Its Mexico's humanitarian scandal.

Would you find it bizarre if there were folks who did champion drunk drivers, who encouraged people to drive drunk, who felt as though we OWE drunk drivers the right to drive?
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

california-rape-race-2009.bmp

california-homicide-race-2009.bmp
No I wouldn’t find it odd. There will always be sympathetic people out there that want to help people who are poor, troubled, desperate, addicts or mentally disturbed. There will also be hardasses that want to inflict strict punishment as a means of dealing with law breaking.

I think it is a healthy debate and contrast to have. If either side had its way 100% then I think we would be heading down a bad path.

Only problem is just about all the sympathetic people want to help others with money that doesn't belong to them.
That could be said about any tax funded initiative. And there will always be people who oppose spending tax payer funds around any issue

Yet we have American citizens that are homeless, starving kids, etc. So what the hell, let's let in more.
We have a surplus is open jobs in this country and agg fields that are closing down because they can’t get enough workers to harvest their crops. If we focused on how to best utilize a growing workforce instead of how to kick millions of people out of our country then we could do great things. But we aren’t even talking about that. It’s a shame

So with that logic we should let criminals out of jail.

Nobody is desperate. They live in a shithole and are too lazy and cowardly to make any changes in their own countries. Why should that be our problem? If they were desperate, they would have accepted Mexico's asylum offers and forget about the USA. They want to come here because we did all the work they don't want to do in their country.
Don’t pretend like you know how they think and feel. That’s laughable.

I shouldn't but you should?

Most don't qualify for asylum. They can apply for a Green Card or citizenship, but they are too lazy to wait in line behind everybody else. They just want a free pass to America anyway they can get it. They are no different than our welfare queens here in the US.
Wow ray, you seem to have such insight on how they think. Exactly how many do you know personally? Just curious

Not any. What does that have to do with anything? I can read the news you know.......
Wow, so you think you know because of what you hear and read in the news. And what news sources do you listen to and read?

All of them actually. I very often check Google news which is pretty left leaning.

Then it's a matter of simple deduction:

If you are living in such a terrible place, WTF did you have children?

If you know you don't qualify for asylum, why did you come here?

If you cared so much about these children, why did you subject them to kidnapping, rape, and human trafficking?

If you are a younger male, why did you come here instead of organizing a resistance and trying to make your country livable by fighting the government?

If your real intent is to escape oppression, why did you refuse to accept asylum and employment in Mexico?

It's actually pretty much common sense really. You don't need to know any of these people to come to a reasonable conclusion.

francoHFW said:
Cite...

Forum List

Back