Hows that Sanctuary State worken for ya California?

Gustavo Perez Arriaga has been arrested for allegedly killing a CA police officer

Gustavo Perez Arriaga - Bing video
Good, get these gang bangers off the street.

You do realize he is an illegal alien?
Yes but I’m not out to demonize illegal aliens because one was a gang banger. It’s not an honest position to take.

Do you “demonize” all drunk drivers...or only the ones who kill others? Do you champion drunk driving? Do you know that more drunk drivers = more deaths at the hands of drunk drivers?
False equivalency...right?

No but you want gun bans. Crime is the lowest since 1990 and that is because people have guns and in smart states are allowed to carry them hence bad guys don’t take chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but I’m not out to demonize illegal aliens because one was a gang banger. It’s not an honest position to take.

An honest position is that it doesn't matter if it's one cop or a hundred. The left simply doesn't care. All the Americans that died at the hands of these foreigners doesn't matter. What matters is getting and keeping as many of them in this country as possible.
In the human population there is always going to be a percentage of bad people. Forgeiner or American doesn’t make a difference. The Left isn’t playing the fear mongering game that right is playing as they try and demonize millions of people by the actions of a few.

The Left does play this game with the gun control debate but the roles are reversed. You see that don’t you?

Oh yes, it does make a difference.......BIG DIFFERENCE.

We deal with our own bad apples, however there is no reason in the world to bring more bad apples into this country simply because out of the crowd, they are a few.

No more illegals of any kind means no more illegals killing Americans like this legal immigrant police officer.
It’s already law that people can’t come into the country outside our process. That’s why it’s called illegal. You are simply politicizing this event to push stricter policies. It’s the same thing the Left does with the gun debate.

So your saying because it’s illegal they don’t sneak in. That’s what your stupid statement just said. As far as gun control it’s a constitutional amendment. Your trying to change the 2nd Amendment we want to keep scum out of country build the wall and it forces them to come in legally. For those who try to climb the wall, it’s nothing a bullet can’t handle. We should build the wall around California as well and you assholes can live in your own little world. With know help from the US as debated says your the richest state you don’t need our help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s not what my stupid statement just said, learn how to read. And learn what an analogy is. It doesn’t matter if gun ownership is a constitutional amendment or not. That has nothing to do with the comparison of policy arguments that I was making.

Yup, that would be an honest position....if this were the first time something like this happened, maybe even if it was the second time.
The amount of times this happens makes no difference to me. I don’t support people illegally crossing the border but I also realize that many do it out of poverty, desperation, and in search for a better life. I’m not going to try and paint them all as murderers or gangsters. That doesn’t help the situation it just pours fuel on the division
An extra 3 billion above the CR amount of 1.6 billion would not build an entire wall...........

It would only build walls in priority areas........areas where CBP are having problems and have requested additional funding. They coordinate with the Army Corp of Engineers on all projects...........which save money............all these upgrades come with the lights, high tech security systems......towers.........and better gates..........and new scanners for legal trucks coming in to detect drugs, arms and people.............

The 3 Billion will not build a 2000 mile wall............and CBP has been asking for more funding in these areas for a while now..........

Why is this a problem.................
It’s not a problem. Clinton signed a bill back in the 90s that constructed much of our existing border fence and walls. Funding has been passed by Obama to continue to support border security. 1.6 billion was passed last year and was approved to be spent again this year by Dems.

Do you know how last years budget was spent? What have they done to earn your trust that they are spending your money efficiently and wisely? Or are you just taking Trumps word on things?

Dems for the most part are not against border security. They just don’t support Trumps hyperbolic rhetoric around the “wall”... this could easily be solved without the partisan rhetoric but I don’t see either side backing down.

It was bush jr not bill clinton and why didn't you oppose it then?

Clinton signed Operation safeguard, hold the line and gatekeeper in 1993 and 1994. Look it up

That wasn't a wall

number of apprehensions of border crossers across nearly 2,000 miles of border rose a staggering 68 percent between 1994 and 2000,

Gustavo Perez Arriaga has been arrested for allegedly killing a CA police officer

Do you “demonize” all drunk drivers...or only those who kill others? Do you champion drunk driving? Do you know that more drunk drivers = more deaths at the hands of drunk drivers?
No, it’s a fair comparison, both are illegal acts. Drunk driving, in my option, is a greater and more imminent threat to public safety than being here without documentation so I understand why the penalties are harsher.

An honest position is that it doesn't matter if it's one cop or a hundred. The left simply doesn't care. All the Americans that died at the hands of these foreigners doesn't matter. What matters is getting and keeping as many of them in this country as possible.
In the human population there is always going to be a percentage of bad people. Forgeiner or American doesn’t make a difference. The Left isn’t playing the fear mongering game that right is playing as they try and demonize millions of people by the actions of a few.

The Left does play this game with the gun control debate but the roles are reversed. You see that don’t you?

We deal with our own bad apples, however there is no reason in the world to bring more bad apples into this country simply because out of the crowd, they are a few.

No more illegals of any kind means no more illegals killing Americans like this legal immigrant police officer.
It’s already law that people can’t come into the country outside our process. That’s why it’s called illegal. You are simply politicizing this event to push stricter policies. It’s the same thing the Left does with the gun debate.

What good is a law that doesn't carry a stiff penalty? Coming into this country illegally is like a jaywalking ticket. It means nothing. That's why they keep coming back.
Because many people don’t see it as a serious offense like rape and murder. It’s trespassing Which is a misdomeanor unless they are caught forging documents in which case it would be a more serious offense.

Because they are Democrats and want the votes.

Do you “demonize” all drunk drivers...or only those who kill others? Do you champion drunk driving? Do you know that more drunk drivers = more deaths at the hands of drunk drivers?
No, it’s a fair comparison, both are illegal acts. Drunk driving, in my option, is a greater and more imminent threat to public safety than being here without documentation so I understand why the penalties are harsher.

So you don't mind wages going down, health care going up?

So you don't mind wages going down, health care going up?
Of course I mind that

What good is a law that doesn't carry a stiff penalty? Coming into this country illegally is like a jaywalking ticket. It means nothing. That's why they keep coming back.
Because many people don’t see it as a serious offense like rape and murder. It’s trespassing Which is a misdomeanor unless they are caught forging documents in which case it would be a more serious offense.

That’s a boring talking point

The truth is boring to you?

The amount of times this happens makes no difference to me. I don’t support people illegally crossing the border but I also realize that many do it out of poverty, desperation, and in search for a better life. I’m not going to try and paint them all as murderers or gangsters. That doesn’t help the situation it just pours fuel on the division
An extra 3 billion above the CR amount of 1.6 billion would not build an entire wall...........

It would only build walls in priority areas........areas where CBP are having problems and have requested additional funding. They coordinate with the Army Corp of Engineers on all projects...........which save money............all these upgrades come with the lights, high tech security systems......towers.........and better gates..........and new scanners for legal trucks coming in to detect drugs, arms and people.............

The 3 Billion will not build a 2000 mile wall............and CBP has been asking for more funding in these areas for a while now..........

It’s not a problem. Clinton signed a bill back in the 90s that constructed much of our existing border fence and walls. Funding has been passed by Obama to continue to support border security. 1.6 billion was passed last year and was approved to be spent again this year by Dems.

Do you know how last years budget was spent? What have they done to earn your trust that they are spending your money efficiently and wisely? Or are you just taking Trumps word on things?

Dems for the most part are not against border security. They just don’t support Trumps hyperbolic rhetoric around the “wall”... this could easily be solved without the partisan rhetoric but I don’t see either side backing down.

Clinton signed Operation safeguard, hold the line and gatekeeper in 1993 and 1994. Look it up

That wasn't a wall

number of apprehensions of border crossers across nearly 2,000 miles of border rose a staggering 68 percent between 1994 and 2000,
Borders | The Fence : Origins

The first major federal move towards constructing a border fence began in 1993, when Bill Clinton signed off on Operations Safeguard and Hold the Line, which authorized the construction of fencing along the border in Arizona and Texas respectively. A third installment, Operation Gatekeeper, was authorized in 1994 for the construction of fencing along the border in California. Collectively, these three operations were enacted with the intent to stem illegal immigration and drug trafficking from Latin America.

That wasn't a wall

The first major federal move towards constructing a border fence began in 1993, when Bill Clinton signed off on Operations Safeguard and Hold the Line, which authorized the construction of fencing along the border in Arizona and Texas respectively. A third installment, Operation Gatekeeper, was authorized in 1994 for the construction of fencing along the border in California. Collectively, these three operations were enacted with the intent to stem illegal immigration and drug trafficking from Latin America.

From your own link liar

Construction of a border fence between Mexico and The United States began in the early 1900s. In just 1915, Mexican Governor Jose M. Maytorena ordered the construction of a fence to separate the Mexican and American cities of Nogales. Although the fence was torn down just four months later, small partitions of fencing have been erected over the years that are still withstanding.

That’s not the truth, its bs politcal spin. So yes it’s boring. I don’t give a shit about votes so let’s stick the the debate and stop with the generalizations and stereotypes

That wasn't a wall

From your own link liar

Construction of a border fence between Mexico and The United States began in the early 1900s. In just 1915, Mexican Governor Jose M. Maytorena ordered the construction of a fence to separate the Mexican and American cities of Nogales. Although the fence was torn down just four months later, small partitions of fencing have been erected over the years that are still withstanding.
So what exactly am I lying about?

The wall is stupid and won't work, 50% just overstay their visas. We need a national ID card that ends it like the ones the Democrats wanted in 2010, like every other country with this problem. But now the GOP has to bring it up, they always use it as a political football to call people Communists and blah blah blah.

That wasn't a wall

From your own link liar

So what exactly am I lying about?

9 miles?

The Current State of the Border Fence | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Recognizing the effectiveness of physical barriers as a means of border control, Congress first mandated the construction of a border fence in 1996 as part of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA). IIRIRA called for the construction of a 14-mile, triple-layered fence along the boundary between San Diego and Tijuana.1

By 2004, only nine miles of fencing were completed. Congress subsequently passed the Secure Fence Act of 2006. That legislation called for double-layered fencing along the border, augmented by manpower and technology, and directed the Secretary of Homeland security to construct “reinforced fencing along not fewer than 700 miles of the southwest border, in locations where fencing is deemed most practical and effective.”2

That’s not the truth, its bs politcal spin. So yes it’s boring. I don’t give a shit about votes so let’s stick the the debate and stop with the generalizations and stereotypes

Of course it's the truth that's why we have sanctuary cities and states.

Quit trying to bullshit, it doesn't work.

no we have sanctuary cities and states so that witnesses to crimes are not afraid to come forward. You are totally brainwashed.

no we have sanctuary cities and states so that witnesses to crimes are not afraid to come forward. You are totally brainwashed.
Pass a goddamn ID card like other countries have. This is ridiculous. Democrats have tried but got burned by bulshit.

Forum List

Back