Hows that Sanctuary State worken for ya California?

That’s not the truth, its bs politcal spin. So yes it’s boring. I don’t give a shit about votes so let’s stick the the debate and stop with the generalizations and stereotypes

Of course it's the truth that's why we have sanctuary cities and states.

Quit trying to bullshit, it doesn't work.

no we have sanctuary cities and states so that witnesses to crimes are not afraid to come forward. You are totally brainwashed.

Liar .

Why don't they follow the law and report them?

They used to be afraid of being deported for being illegal. Now they are not

They should be deported for being illegaI

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization,

Gustavo Perez Arriaga has been arrested for allegedly killing a CA police officer

Gustavo Perez Arriaga - Bing video
Good, get these gang bangers off the street.

You do realize he is an illegal alien?
Yes but I’m not out to demonize illegal aliens because one was a gang banger. It’s not an honest position to take.

Do you “demonize” all drunk drivers...or only those who kill others? Do you champion drunk driving? Do you know that more drunk drivers = more deaths at the hands of drunk drivers?
False equivalency...right?
No, it’s a fair comparison, both are illegal acts. Drunk driving, in my option, is a greater and more imminent threat to public safety than being here without documentation so I understand why the penalties are harsher.

Would you find it bizarre if there were folks who did champion drunk drivers, who encouraged people to drive drunk, who felt as though we OWE drunk drivers the right to drive?
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

california-rape-race-2009.bmp

california-homicide-race-2009.bmp

Last edited:

Yes but I’m not out to demonize illegal aliens because one was a gang banger. It’s not an honest position to take.

Do you “demonize” all drunk drivers...or only those who kill others? Do you champion drunk driving? Do you know that more drunk drivers = more deaths at the hands of drunk drivers?
No, it’s a fair comparison, both are illegal acts. Drunk driving, in my option, is a greater and more imminent threat to public safety than being here without documentation so I understand why the penalties are harsher.

Would you find it bizarre if there were folks who did champion drunk drivers, who encouraged people to drive drunk, who felt as though we OWE drunk drivers the right to drive?

better public transportation so they don't need to drink and drive.

Wrong. They come here because America is a great country that can provide them with opportunity and a better life. I don’t know when we got all hell bent on demonizing poor people seeking a better life, many of whom risk their own lives to come here because they don’t know how else to do it.

Then let me explain it another way:

Let's say you buy a house but your treasure is the backyard which is a wreck. You want to make it the backyard everybody in the neighborhood will envy. You spend every dime you have on a new lawn, hedges, flowers. But that's not enough, so you borrow thousands of dollars on your credit card which you will be paying on for years and years.

After all that money, all that sweat. hard work and time, you have a beautiful yard with an in-ground swimming pool, garden, playground for the kids, a patio that can seat 30 people. You come home one day, and some strange family is sitting on your patio. Their kids are in the pool. The mother is cooking ribs on your new grill you paid over $1,200 for. Would you accept that? Of course not. You'd call the cops and have them removed.

Our ancestors worked and gave their lives for this beautiful place we call the USA. Millions have died for it's freedom. The rest of us work to supply money so the government can run it. But like your rude neighbors, strangers look at all we've created, and decide to just plop on down in a seat and make themselves right at home.

If you want your backyard as nice as mine, do what we did. Don't come here and say "Hey! These people did all the work, let's go there and enjoy what they labored for!"
I can’t make sense out of comparing somebodies personal private property and people living in a country. We all live in this world and cohabitate with each other. I see more people as opportunity to grow our workforce and our economy. I also don’t feel like I have the right to throw up the closed sign on an entire country just because I was lucky enough to be born here

In the human population there is always going to be a percentage of bad people. Forgeiner or American doesn’t make a difference. The Left isn’t playing the fear mongering game that right is playing as they try and demonize millions of people by the actions of a few.

The Left does play this game with the gun control debate but the roles are reversed. You see that don’t you?

Oh yes, it does make a difference.......BIG DIFFERENCE.

We deal with our own bad apples, however there is no reason in the world to bring more bad apples into this country simply because out of the crowd, they are a few.

No more illegals of any kind means no more illegals killing Americans like this legal immigrant police officer.
It’s already law that people can’t come into the country outside our process. That’s why it’s called illegal. You are simply politicizing this event to push stricter policies. It’s the same thing the Left does with the gun debate.

What good is a law that doesn't carry a stiff penalty? Coming into this country illegally is like a jaywalking ticket. It means nothing. That's why they keep coming back.
Because many people don’t see it as a serious offense like rape and murder. It’s trespassing Which is a misdomeanor unless they are caught forging documents in which case it would be a more serious offense.

Those same people don't consider an illegal killing an innocent citizen as a serious offense.
Of course they do, it’s murder

Oh yes, it does make a difference.......BIG DIFFERENCE.

We deal with our own bad apples, however there is no reason in the world to bring more bad apples into this country simply because out of the crowd, they are a few.

No more illegals of any kind means no more illegals killing Americans like this legal immigrant police officer.
It’s already law that people can’t come into the country outside our process. That’s why it’s called illegal. You are simply politicizing this event to push stricter policies. It’s the same thing the Left does with the gun debate.

What good is a law that doesn't carry a stiff penalty? Coming into this country illegally is like a jaywalking ticket. It means nothing. That's why they keep coming back.
Because many people don’t see it as a serious offense like rape and murder. It’s trespassing Which is a misdomeanor unless they are caught forging documents in which case it would be a more serious offense.

Those same people don't consider an illegal killing an innocent citizen as a serious offense.

Yup, but we sure don't want to turn them over to ICE. They'll deport his sorry ass...and that would be mean.

How many American citizens would need to be RAPED and KILLED by illegals before you agree to secure our borders and deport illegals? Or do you consider Americans RAPED and KILLED by illegals acceptable collateral damage?
I’ve said many times that I support border security I’m not advocating for a free for all system. But you are not going to convince me that tens of millions of people need to be rounded up and deported because a fraction of them are thugs. A fraction of Americans are thugs that rape and murder as well. We should be focusing on fighting crime and gangs. You are politicizing tragic events like this to support immigration policy. It’s the same bullshit the Left does with the gun debate after mass shootings. Except in this case you are demonizing people not weapons

Gustavo Perez Arriaga has been arrested for allegedly killing a CA police officer

neither is doing anti ice just to not go along with trump.
I agree that anti ice is an extreme position but I do think the hyperbpartisan rhetoric around the immigration issue is a part of what cause that movement. I also think that Trump is a big part of leading the charge in the tone behind the environment of this conversation so he does bare some responsibility IMO

How about do something to keep them out of the country.
We do a ton to keep them out of this country. Both parties have spent billions of dollars each year on fencing, walls, agents, tech, etc.

It's easy to spot you're a liar.
how much did we spend in 2018 on border security?
Not enough...........about 1.4 billion which replace, repaired and built new walls, levees, gates, and Fence repairs for about 100 miles........it is on the CBP site...........look for yourself.........
How much of that 1.4 billion was actually spent and put to use? Do you know?

No I wouldn’t find it odd. There will always be sympathetic people out there that want to help people who are poor, troubled, desperate, addicts or mentally disturbed. There will also be hardasses that want to inflict strict punishment as a means of dealing with law breaking.

I think it is a healthy debate and contrast to have. If either side had its way 100% then I think we would be heading down a bad path.

I agree that anti ice is an extreme position but I do think the hyperbpartisan rhetoric around the immigration issue is a part of what cause that movement. I also think that Trump is a big part of leading the charge in the tone behind the environment of this conversation so he does bare some responsibility IMO

Trump doesn't mind taking the responsibility. Which is a whole lot more than could be said about ALL in congress, that feel it's much easier (and for some stupidass reason, better) to either defend illegals or kick the can down the road.

Yup, but we sure don't want to turn them over to ICE. They'll deport his sorry ass...and that would be mean.
No, they will throw him in jail because he murdered somebody.

No I wouldn’t find it odd. There will always be sympathetic people out there that want to help people who are poor, troubled, desperate, addicts or mentally disturbed. There will also be hardasses that want to inflict strict punishment as a means of dealing with law breaking.

I think it is a healthy debate and contrast to have. If either side had its way 100% then I think we would be heading down a bad path.

Only problem is just about all the sympathetic people want to help others with money that doesn't belong to them.

Trump doesn't mind taking the responsibility. Which is a whole lot more than could be said about ALL in congress, that feel it's much easier (and for some stupidass reason, better) to either defend illegals or kick the can down the road.
I give Trump props for wanting to do something but I don’t agree with what he is trying to do and I don’t think he is making a genuine effort to work with Dems to actually make a deal and get something done. On the other hand I don’t think the Dems are really trying to work with Trump on this issue either. Again it goes back to the toxic rhetoric around this issue and Trump is setting the tone.

No, they will throw him in jail because he murdered somebody.

Hmmm...wasn't there a judge that, in the last couple of weeks, snuck an illegal out the back door of the courtroom?

But you live in a nation funded and run by The People....our laws are constructed by The People. Why would you think it’s okay to support illegal activities that conflict with what The People want? Why would you support illegal activities that cost me financially, that cost Mollie Tibbetts her life?

I give Trump props for wanting to do something but I don’t agree with what he is trying to do and I don’t think he is making a genuine effort to work with Dems to actually make a deal and get something done. On the other hand I don’t think the Dems are really trying to work with Trump on this issue either. Again it goes back to the toxic rhetoric around this issue and Trump is setting the tone.

Yea, Dems aren't interested in anything that resembles a negotiation.

Forum List

Back