Hows that Sanctuary State worken for ya California?

Yes but I’m not out to demonize illegal aliens because one was a gang banger. It’s not an honest position to take.

How many American citizens would need to be RAPED and KILLED by illegals before you agree to secure our borders and deport illegals? Or do you consider Americans RAPED and KILLED by illegals acceptable collateral damage?
I’ve said many times that I support border security I’m not advocating for a free for all system. But you are not going to convince me that tens of millions of people need to be rounded up and deported because a fraction of them are thugs. A fraction of Americans are thugs that rape and murder as well. We should be focusing on fighting crime and gangs. You are politicizing tragic events like this to support immigration policy. It’s the same bullshit the Left does with the gun debate after mass shootings. Except in this case you are demonizing people not weapons

Why not, they broke our laws. Why should they get a free pass and why should they get to jump to the front of the legal immigration line? We could process a lot more LEGAL immigrants if we were not spending BILLIONS of dollars dealing with these illegal law breaking invaders.
Agree. But trying to deport 10s of millions of people is going to send us backwards. We need to create better pathways.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/12-11-12 McAleenan Testimony1.pdf

Between Ports of Entry

The land along the border between the United States and Mexico is extremely diverse, consisting of desert landscape, mountainous terrain, and urban areas. Today, we have several types of barriers, including steel bollard and levee wall, along nearly one-third, or 654 miles, of the Southern border. The recently passed Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2018 supports CBP’s mission through investments in border infrastructure and related technology, to include $1.4 billion for the largest investment in border wall in more than a decade. We are eagerly putting this funding to work to improve our nation’s security, and encourage Congress to continue to support investments in the high-priority border wall system.

Infrastructure

Tactical infrastructure, including physical barriers and complementary capabilities, has long been a critical component of CBP’s multi-layered and risk-based approach to securing our southern border.
https://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/mgmt/cbp-landportsofentrymodernization2012.pdf

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/12-11-12 McAleenan Testimony1.pdf

Between Ports of Entry

The land along the border between the United States and Mexico is extremely diverse, consisting of desert landscape, mountainous terrain, and urban areas. Today, we have several types of barriers, including steel bollard and levee wall, along nearly one-third, or 654 miles, of the Southern border. The recently passed Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2018 supports CBP’s mission through investments in border infrastructure and related technology, to include $1.4 billion for the largest investment in border wall in more than a decade. We are eagerly putting this funding to work to improve our nation’s security, and encourage Congress to continue to support investments in the high-priority border wall system.

Infrastructure

Tactical infrastructure, including physical barriers and complementary capabilities, has long been a critical component of CBP’s multi-layered and risk-based approach to securing our southern border.
https://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/mgmt/cbp-landportsofentrymodernization2012.pdf
Ok, so you just posted a link showing that last years budget of 1.4 billion which was signed off by dems was the largest investment in over a decade. They offered the same amount for this year.

Also you haven’t shown if and how that money was spent. How far did 1.4 billion go? Don’t you think that’s worth looking at before asking for more than 3x that amount and shutting down the government over it?

I’ve heard reports that only 6% of last years budget was actually spent.

Between Ports of Entry

Infrastructure

Ok, so you just posted a link showing that last years budget of 1.4 billion which was signed off by dems was the largest investment in over a decade. They offered the same amount for this year.

Also you haven’t shown if and how that money was spent. How far did 1.4 billion go? Don’t you think that’s worth looking at before asking for more than 3x that amount and shutting down the government over it?

I’ve heard reports that only 6% of last years budget was actually spent.
He details what they are doing with it and the upgrades that are ongoing which is improvements to 100 miles of borders for various projects...........you responded in a couple of minutes.......the video is 21 minutes long.......why don't you watch it.

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/HM/HM11/20180315/106926/HHRG-115-HM11-Wstate-VitielloR-20180315.pdf
overall funding. including manpower.

Congressional Testimony - 115th Congress | U.S. Customs and Border Protection
lists of congressional testimony from the CBP

There is what they are doing ..........from the horses mouths.

Now I'd like to lodge a complaint against the mods for having to post the dang thing in so many threads.

Thanks for the video, I’ve been searching for stats on how they are spending their allocated funds and this is the best I’ve seen. I trust and support our border agents. They work a tough job and deserve adequate resources.

I think Trump is shooting himself in his foot. He is so thirsty to get wins to brag about and is so quick to insult his opposition, he is putting the Dems in a very difficult position to give him anything he wants. He is trying to bully and strong arm which I’m sure worked for him in his business but that isn’t as effective in politics.

The is no art of the deal in this deal. It’s my way or the highway.

Now I'd like to lodge a complaint against the mods for having to post the dang thing in so many threads.

Thanks for the video, I’ve been searching for stats on how they are spending their allocated funds and this is the best I’ve seen. I trust and support our border agents. They work a tough job and deserve adequate resources.

I think Trump is shooting himself in his foot. He is so thirsty to get wins to brag about and is so quick to insult his opposition, he is putting the Dems in a very difficult position to give him anything he wants. He is trying to bully and strong arm which I’m sure worked for him in his business but that isn’t as effective in politics.

Trump compromised, smaller cheaper wall. Democrats aren't compromising.

What good is a law that doesn't carry a stiff penalty? Coming into this country illegally is like a jaywalking ticket. It means nothing. That's why they keep coming back.
Because many people don’t see it as a serious offense like rape and murder. It’s trespassing Which is a misdomeanor unless they are caught forging documents in which case it would be a more serious offense.

Which is why they keep coming here.
Wrong. They come here because America is a great country that can provide them with opportunity and a better life. I don’t know when we got all hell bent on demonizing poor people seeking a better life, many of whom risk their own lives to come here because they don’t know how else to do it. We need to fix our legal immigration process and tone down the hateful rhetoric. Invite hard working people to follow their dream of a better life and focus our security towards the bad hombres.
The fact that the USA is a great country isn't a reason to let in all this ignorant uneducated riff-raff. No one has a right to come here, and we don't benefit one iota by letting these people in. Immigration law should exist for the benefit of the people already here, not for the benefit of foreigners.

We need to enforce our existing immigration law. The only parts that need to change are the technicalities that allow these illegal aliens to stay one day longer than is absolutely justified.
That’s your opinion. I’m also a citizen of this country and myself and millions of others want to invite that riff raff over for dinner.

You liberal morons would. Good luck with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liar .

Why don't they follow the law and report them?

They used to be afraid of being deported for being illegal. Now they are not

They should be deported for being illegaI

That's just the racist than you talking... They will never deport them all. They won't even try. Half the Republicans wouldn't even try. Then there are the racist idiots... Passing national ID card like other countries have. The wall is stupid and won't work
no we have sanctuary cities and states so that witnesses to crimes are not afraid to come forward. You are totally brainwashed.
Pass a goddamn ID card like other countries have. This is ridiculous. Democrats have tried but got burned by bulshit.

Democrats don't want an ID card.

Actually they did. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/95235-democrats-spark-alarm-with-call-for-national-id-card?amp&ved=2ahUKEwjJtdTessTfAhWMyoMKHWbeDlMQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2dXPGHkoM5PUNMKpZKlFqe&ampcf=1 in 2010 not for the first time. I really think you're Republican Masters don't really even want to stop illegal workers, Just distract you fools with stupid walls and stupid laws that are unconstitutional.

Border walls now unconstitutional?

They are for our security ...
most of your harassment laws against illegals are unconstitutional in the end.

The hell with illegals. They have no rights in our country. Try that in another country and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The MSM is using Fence repairs then using a picture of these repairs while the so called news part says Trump and wall using repair work on the 2006 Border Fence...........Being the slimy little Pravda agents they are now.

They used to be afraid of being deported for being illegal. Now they are not

They should be deported for being illegaI

That's just the racist than you talking... They will never deport them all. They won't even try. Half the Republicans wouldn't even try. Then there are the racist idiots... Passing national ID card like other countries have. The wall is stupid and won't work
Pass a goddamn ID card like other countries have. This is ridiculous. Democrats have tried but got burned by bulshit.

Democrats don't want an ID card.

Actually they did. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/95235-democrats-spark-alarm-with-call-for-national-id-card?amp&ved=2ahUKEwjJtdTessTfAhWMyoMKHWbeDlMQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2dXPGHkoM5PUNMKpZKlFqe&ampcf=1 in 2010 not for the first time. I really think you're Republican Masters don't really even want to stop illegal workers, Just distract you fools with stupid walls and stupid laws that are unconstitutional.

Border walls now unconstitutional?

They are for our security ...
most of your harassment laws against illegals are unconstitutional in the end.

It'god damn national security you fucking retard

How the fuck does Illegal rapist Mexican's have protections under the Constitution being born a dirty wet back..

You just trolling.

pass the goddamn national ID card like every other modern country has with this problem, and end it forever. End of story. Trump's idiot racist base will never get to deport 11 million people who you basically invited in, or your stupid useless wall.

Last edited:

The MSM is using Fence repairs then using a picture of these repairs while the so called news part says Trump and wall using repair work on the 2006 Border Fence...........Being the slimy little Pravda agents they are now.

Yeah well, americans sat on their collective asses when Clinton deregulated the FCC. There were 50 some odd companies in the US media landscape back in the 1980s. Now we're down to half a dozen multinational corporations. Somewhere along the way america decided monopolization was a good thing. Your so called "MSM" is a corporate state apparatus.

Yes but I’m not out to demonize illegal aliens because one was a gang banger. It’s not an honest position to take.

How many American citizens would need to be RAPED and KILLED by illegals before you agree to secure our borders and deport illegals? Or do you consider Americans RAPED and KILLED by illegals acceptable collateral damage?
I’ve said many times that I support border security I’m not advocating for a free for all system. But you are not going to convince me that tens of millions of people need to be rounded up and deported because a fraction of them are thugs. A fraction of Americans are thugs that rape and murder as well. We should be focusing on fighting crime and gangs. You are politicizing tragic events like this to support immigration policy. It’s the same bullshit the Left does with the gun debate after mass shootings. Except in this case you are demonizing people not weapons

Why not, they broke our laws. Why should they get a free pass and why should they get to jump to the front of the legal immigration line? We could process a lot more LEGAL immigrants if we were not spending BILLIONS of dollars dealing with these illegal law breaking invaders.
Agree. But trying to deport 10s of millions of people is going to send us backwards. We need to create better pathways.

Okay illegals must pass all legal requirements to immigrate here legally, any who don't get deported deal?

Forum List

Back