Huckabee:Evangelicals Will Walk if GOP Backs Gay Marriage

Yeah, that's what happens with most libprogs,...they see their hateful, intolerant examples thrown back in their face, and they have no response.

Thanks for further proving the abject hate, and hypocrisy you ALL deal in, Blue Balls.

I like how the guy who's preaching intolerance and prejudice against gays is projecting hate and tolerance onto others.

Again, :cuckoo:
Soooo, opposing perversion being recognized under marriage is intolerant and prejudiced?

Interesting.

Now, since you're one of the biggest offenders of throwing around hateful and intolerant (particularly according to gays themselves) gay slurs against those whose opinions differ from yours, how about you explain how that does NOT make you a hateful and intolerant person towards gays.:eusa_whistle:

per·ver·sion
/pərˈvərZHən/
Noun

Sexual behavior or desire that is considered abnormal or unacceptable.

So again according to the definition, you're the one who has the problem. Even just calling homosexuality perversion is bigoted.

And your last paragraph doesn't make any sense, so again I'll just give you a :cuckoo: and hope your next post is actually coherent. Also, I don't get how I could be intolerant of gays because I think you should give into your repressed feelings and suck a cock.

Huckabee: Evangelicals Will Walk if GOP Backs Gay Marriage

Mike Huckabee warns that Republicans risk losing the vote from evangelical Christians if they back away from their opposition to gay marriage.

Last week, Ohio Sen. Bob Portman announced he has reversed his position and now supports gay marriage.

In an exclusive interview with Newsmax TV, former Arkansas Gov. Huckabee — and ordained Southern Baptist minister — was asked if he sees the GOP ever pivoting and backing gay marriage.

“They might. And if they do, they’re going to lose a large part of their base because evangelicals will take a walk,” he responds.

Good
Riddance.

You won't be missed and maybe, just maybe the GOP can get back to the Constitution without them.
And, Huckabee may be right.

But, the real question is, what about all of us conservatives who are not evangelicals, the majority of conservatives, who do not base their opposition to gay marriage based on religious grounds... Are we supposed to cave in just to appease certain groups for votes, at the expense of further eroding morals in this country?

Fuck that!

A moral conservative? Now there's an oxymoron.

And, Huckabee may be right.

But, the real question is, what about all of us conservatives who are not evangelicals, the majority of conservatives, who do not base their opposition to gay marriage based on religious grounds... Are we supposed to cave in just to appease certain groups for votes, at the expense of further eroding morals in this country?

Fuck that!

So you're not religious, you just plain don't like gay people eh?
Noooo, it's not about not liking gay people.....I don't give a shit what they do behind closed doors....As long as it's not an illegal perversion that harms other people, they can be as perverse as they wish.

But, that does not mean that their perversions should be recognized under marriage.

And, it's not that i'm not religious, i'm Lutheran, but don't feel the need to go to church every week to reaffirm my beliefs....My opposition to gay marriage has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with basic morals, and the continuing erosion of such in this country, nothing more.

LMAO. And you say you're Lutheran?

So you're not religious, you just plain don't like gay people eh?
Noooo, it's not about not liking gay people.....I don't give a shit what they do behind closed doors....As long as it's not an illegal perversion that harms other people, they can be as perverse as they wish.

But, that does not mean that their perversions should be recognized under marriage.

And, it's not that i'm not religious, i'm Lutheran, but don't feel the need to go to church every week to reaffirm my beliefs....My opposition to gay marriage has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with basic morals, and the continuing erosion of such in this country, nothing more.

Oh... there's your problem.
Nooooo, no problem at all......None whatsoever.

Soooo, why would you say something so stupid?

Surely it must not have ANYTHING to do with the bigotry, intolerance, and hate that permeates from deep within so many of you libprogs, particularly the atheist types, eh?:eusa_whistle:

Surely it must not have ANYTHING to do with the bigotry, intolerance, and hate that permeates from deep within so many of you libprogs, particularly the atheist types, eh?:eusa_whistle:

My noting how your religious programming has made you a bigot that wants to deny freedoms to a significant minority in our country makes me a bigot? I'm not stopping you from being a bigoted fool who's been poorly programmed by religion, I'm just pointing it out and laughing about it.

Last edited:

I'm Episcopalian, thanks. It all started back when my Catholic Creole Grandmother was forced by the Catholic Church (in da South!...racist Louisiana, to be exact), to pay a "pew tax". She became an Anglo-Catholic, instead. Talk about bigotry, intolerance and hate, indeed. Religion is man-made having nothing to do with God, but with politics. Spirituality concerns the personal relationship we have with the Divine. Hello?

I like how the guy who's preaching intolerance and prejudice against gays is projecting hate and tolerance onto others.

Again, :cuckoo:
Soooo, opposing perversion being recognized under marriage is intolerant and prejudiced?

Interesting.

Now, since you're one of the biggest offenders of throwing around hateful and intolerant (particularly according to gays themselves) gay slurs against those whose opinions differ from yours, how about you explain how that does NOT make you a hateful and intolerant person towards gays.:eusa_whistle:

per·ver·sion
/pərˈvərZHən/
Noun

So again according to the definition, you're the one who has the problem. Even just calling homosexuality perversion is bigoted.

And your last paragraph doesn't make any sense, so again I'll just give you a :cuckoo: and hope your next post is actually coherent. Also, I don't get how I could be intolerant of gays because I think you should give into your repressed feelings and suck a cock.
LMAO!

Once again, we have a libprog using a gay sex act to slam one whom they oppose.....Too fuckin' funny how their own hatred of gays causes them to do so....Of course though, they'll vehemently deny their hatred....Happens all the time up here.

And, I wouldn't say that gay sex is unnacceptable, but it it IS abnormal, and definitely perverse.....And, that is definitely why so many liberals here in Cali support proposition 8...Obviously, they realize that a sexual perversion should not be recognized under marriage...Which is encouraging in itself, seeing as though there are some liberals that are obviously NOT influenced by the loony progressive bullshit.

Interesting.

per·ver·sion
/pərˈvərZHən/
Noun

LMAO!

Once again, we have a libprog using a gay sex act to slam one whom they oppose.....Too fuckin' funny how their own hatred of gays causes them to do so....Of course though, they'll vehemently deny their hatred....Happens all the time up here.

And, I wouldn't say that gay sex is unnacceptable, but it it IS abnormal, and definitely perverse.....And, that is definitely why so many liberals here in Cali support proposition 8...Obviously, they realize that a sexual perversion should not be recognized under marriage...Which is encouraging in itself, seeing as though there are some liberals that are obviously NOT influenced by the loony progressive bullshit.

Again, you're the one with a problem. If you want to suck a dick, (which you seem to want to) suck a dick, what do I care?

Why can this guy not see he's projecting onto others his own problems? That last paragraph is just :cuckoo:

My noting how your religious programming has made you a bigot that wants to deny freedoms to a significant minority in our country makes me a bigot? I'm not stopping you from being a bigoted fool who's been poorly programmed by religion, I'm just pointing it out and laughing about it.
Noooo, my religion has absolutely nothing to do with my opposition to gay marriage....It has to do with basic morals, nothing more....Basically, I wouldn't support NAMBLA getting their way, so morally, I couldn't support gay marriage either....Once again, it's an issue of morals, not religion.

I'm sorry it's too difficult a thing for you to wrap your tiny lil' head around....But then, that's your problem, not mine.

And, I already had to educate one of your fellow libprog loons on the true definition of the word bigot up here, just a couple o' days ago, but I will be happy to do the same for you, if you desire to learn that you truly are the definition of the word bigot, as are the majority of libprogs.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Noooo, my religion has absolutely nothing to do with my opposition to gay marriage....It has to do with basic morals, nothing more....Basically, I wouldn't support NAMBLA getting their way, so morally, I couldn't support gay marriage either....Once again, it's an issue of morals, not religion.

I'm sorry it's too difficult a thing for you to wrap your tiny lil' head around....But then, that's your problem, not mine.

And, I already had to educate one of your fellow libprog loons on the true definition of the word bigot up here, just a couple o' days ago, but I will be happy to do the same for you, if you desire to learn that you truly are the definition of the word bigot, as are the majority of libprogs.

You think two consenting adults having a harmless relationship is the same as fucking kids?

Definition of BIGOT

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

You're the one who wants to repress freedoms from a group because of your opinions and prejudice. You are the very definition of a bigot.

the republican party will have to dump the evangelical low information voter they have depended on to win elections when their cheating in elections wasnt enough to win

the republican party will have to dump the evangelical low information voter they have depended on to win elections when their cheating in elections wasnt enough to win

The Republican party should lose the religious idiots and court the gay community. It actually makes total sense when you think about it as a lot of gays are conservatives at heart.

LMAO!

Again, you're the one with a problem. If you want to suck a dick, (which you seem to want to) suck a dick, what do I care?

Why can this guy not see he's projecting onto others his own problems? That last paragraph is just :cuckoo:
Poet and Yourself seem to have a real facination with sucking dicks.....Why is that?

Looks like you two should hook up, and get a room.

And, it's quite obvious that the FACT that many libs here in Cali support prop 8, really bothers you......Good!.....Any time a libprog loon has to deal with the reality that clear thinking people don't buy into all their bullshit, it's a good thing, and positive sign for this great country.

The Republican party should lose the religious idiots and court the gay community. It actually makes total sense when you think about it as a lot of gays are conservatives at heart.
Oh there's good advice. Seeing as Christians make up the bulk of the republican party, and the TINY, maybe 3% of the worlds population that suffer from the mental illness called homosexuality.... yeah.... great advice.... IDIOT!

The only ones buying that CRAP are you libtards spreading it. The republican party has only one, period, ONE way to remain a viable force against liberals, and that's to stick to it's roots. If it doesn't, it will shatter into pieces and they won't win another election for decades, if ever again. Hard lesson to learn. They had ONE good showing in 2012, and that's because of the Tea Party, a very RELIGIOUS and CONSERVATIVE group. They LOSE elections when they start moving towards the left.

Huckabee is spot on.

Last edited:

Gay couples have more dispensible income.

That has been proven over and over and over.

But to gain the gay voter the rrepublicans will actually have to be fiscally sensable.

They have not been for many years now.

They merely LIE about it and then destroy whatever they can while in office.

The current repubilcan party is the Grover party who wants to weaken this goverenment until its weak enough for them to murder it in the bathtub

Oh there's good advice. Seeing as Christians make up the bulk of the republican party, and the TINY, maybe 3% of the worlds population that suffer from the mental illness called homosexuality.... yeah.... great advice.... IDIOT!

The only ones buying that CRAP are you libtards spreading it. The republican party has only one, period, ONE way to remain a viable force against liberals, and that's to stick to it's roots. If it doesn't, it will shatter into pieces and they won't win another election for decades, if ever again. Hard lesson to learn. They had ONE good showing in 2012, and that's because of the Tea Party, a very RELIGIOUS and CONSERVATIVE group. They LOSE elections when they start moving towards the left.

Huckabee is spot on.

yes which points out just how doomed your party is.

they can not win without these voters or with them

Huckabee is spot on.

yes which points out just how doomed your party is.

they can not win without these voters or with them
Once again, you highlight your STUPIDITY for the entire board to see. Republicans kicked your liberal asses up one side and down the other in 2012, and that is BECAUSE the CONSERVATIVE base was energized BECAUSE of the TEA PARTY! So, IDIOT, YES, republicans CAN win elections, BIG, but they won't do it if they move to the left. They know this. The evidence is there. Stick to Christian, conservative plaforms = win elections. Move to the left = LOSE elections... just ask Romney. He backed off going after obama aggressively, conservatives lost interest and stayed home, he lost the election. Republicans better get that through their heads. They keep up this leftist agenda move and they're fucked, period, and that includes homos wanting to bastardize marriage.

Last edited:
Wait.....you think evangelicals have a monopoly on morals? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No. just that progressives dont have any

Now you know that’s nonsense.

The vast majority of progressives and liberals are Christian, and an even larger majority are ‘persons of faith.’ And they are just as moral as conservatives and republicans, if not more so.

The difference is, however, they understand and accept the simple Constitutional tenet of separation of church and state, and the prohibition of conjoining religious dogma with secular law. Indeed, they not only understand that in addition to denying same-sex couples their equal protection rights is a violation of one’s civil liberties, it is also an immoral violation of a person's humanity, dignity, and inalienable right to self-determination.

Discrimination is not only illegal, it’s immoral, an immoral act advocated by the right.

man shall not lay with man as he does with woman

or something along those lines that everyone has heard.

blows your it's immoral shit outta the sky

Huckabee: Evangelicals Will Walk if GOP Backs Gay Marriage

Mike Huckabee warns that Republicans risk losing the vote from evangelical Christians if they back away from their opposition to gay marriage.

Last week, Ohio Sen. Bob Portman announced he has reversed his position and now supports gay marriage.

In an exclusive interview with Newsmax TV, former Arkansas Gov. Huckabee — and ordained Southern Baptist minister — was asked if he sees the GOP ever pivoting and backing gay marriage.

“They might. And if they do, they’re going to lose a large part of their base because evangelicals will take a walk,” he responds.

Good
Riddance.

You won't be missed and maybe, just maybe the GOP can get back to the Constitution without them.

right about now, the GOP could use somebody with enough standing and backbone to tell Huckabee, et al, to shut the fuck up while the GOP attempts to regain enough power to fix the fucked-up economy...

The most important issues get buried under useless non-sense year in and year out.

crappy economy
high UE
soaring cost of living

got buried under birth control

for fucks sake

You think two consenting adults having a harmless relationship is the same as fucking kids?

Definition of BIGOT

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

You're the one who wants to repress freedoms from a group because of your opinions and prejudice. You are the very definition of a bigot.
Two consenting adults of the SAME gender, choosing to engage in perverted sex with each other (yes, two people of the same gender choosing to engage in sex, are perverts), does not give them reason whatsoever to have their perverted choice to engage in their perversions recognized under marriage.

And, here's the true definition of the word bigot, unedited, as defined by Websters:

bigot, a person who is utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from ones own.

Soooooo, next time you go throwing the word around, at least you will know that you are the epitomy of a bigot.....In fact, we all are....It's just way it is.

And, hopefully, you'll begin to recognize that you are most definitely a homophobe, based on the fact that you have no problem in throwing around words and phrases that are abjectly offensive to gays, and infers that someone is gay, against those whose opinions differ from yours.....And yes, you are one of the biggest offenders, and the examples are all over this board....So, trying to deny it, would be completely moot.

Forum List

Back