Huckabee sticks his foot in his mouth again....

Personally, if I were running for president, a joke to the press about my teenage years voyeuristic fantasies would not have been on my list of top 10 points that I wanted to make.

Let's hope he doesn't find anything funny about masterbation.....

Hey, it makes my day every time someone from the clown car opens his/her mouth! Funny as all get out! :badgrin:

Now, why would anyone feel that a presidential candidate who expresses voyeuristic fantasies about teen aged girls does not reflect a dignified image to the electorate and the world?
Are there any normal teenage boys that don't have voyeuristic fantasies about teenage girls?

Huckabee wishes he could ve claimed to be female in high school PE - CNNPolitics.com

Huck is past being a loose cannon. He has now promoted himself to a creepy loose cannon....

So that was his big 'on the one hand on the other hand' in his youth?

On the one hand, I'd like to become a reverend and spread the word of Jesus Christ our savior.

On the other hand, I'd like to become a fake woman so I can shower with high school girls.

oooh, tough call for a conservative...

I thought the same thing.

Very disturbing is that RW fundies don't have a problem with child sexual predator wannabes any more than with the real thing.

And they're so damn dumb, they send him money for Huckster fake diabetes and cancer cures and those survival meals.

Huckster is possibly the creepiest clown in the car.

1) Huck is not a teenage boy.

2) He lost his common sense.

3) Folks like Keys' and Stephanie are defending him.

Conclusion: not a good day for Huck.

Personally, if I were running for president, a joke to the press about my teenage years voyeuristic fantasies would not have been on my list of top 10 points that I wanted to make.

Let's hope he doesn't find anything funny about masterbation.....

Or animals.

And then there's always this:

Huck%20Fam-500x324.jpg

Huckabee wishes he could ve claimed to be female in high school PE - CNNPolitics.com

Huck is past being a loose cannon. He has now promoted himself to a creepy loose cannon....
Keep searching for supposed flaws in the opposition...helps you ignore your own disaster.

OMG! Huck is the OPPOSITION?

Somebody call Hillary! Tell her to cut campaign spending by 75%. It's a cake walk!

Yeah, and we're supposed to ignore what the RWs call his "flaws".

Question: why does the right set the bar so low?

You know, If Huck were to get elected somehow, i am thinking that this particular comment of his is not going to stand the test of time, like the Gettysburg address by Lincoln....

First of all he's not going to get elected, second of all you're missing what he meant and are trying to make something out of nothing.
no need to beat up on any second tier candidates, we pretty much all know which 3/4 candidates its going to come down to.

You know, If Huck were to get elected somehow, i am thinking that this particular comment of his is not going to stand the test of time, like the Gettysburg address by Lincoln....

First of all he's not going to get elected, second of all you're missing what he meant and are trying to make something out of nothing.
no need to beat up on any second tier candidates, we pretty much all know which 3/4 candidates its going to come down to.

True, there is no need, but a masochist has his own needs.....

Forum List

Back