Huckabee sticks his foot in his mouth again....

Now, why would anyone feel that a presidential candidate who expresses voyeuristic fantasies about teen aged girls does not reflect a dignified image to the electorate and the world?

Huckabee wishes he could ve claimed to be female in high school PE - CNNPolitics.com

Huck is past being a loose cannon. He has now promoted himself to a creepy loose cannon....
tumblr_m07lo9vao61ro20mno1_500.jpg

I love the deflections...we should have a "Deflectograph"...the more deflections, the higher it goes......indicating the level of desperation by those deflecting. Maybe on a scale of 1-10?

Nope. He was joking. Even idiots like you take jokes seriously. So fucking dense you are.

What makes you think there's anything serious here amongst those of us who are mocking Huckabee?

You want seriousness? Fine.

I must say, in all honesty, that it is it unfair to suggest that Governor Huckabee has put his foot in his mouth...

...because there's no way a fat fuck like him could get his foot anywhere near his mouth.

Happy now?

Would Huck prefer the gay kid be forced to take showers with him in high school?

That's what it sounds like to me. Don't drop your soap, Mikey!

Speaking of taking long hot showers with young boys, maybe he should have conferred with Dennis Hastert before speaking out.

Hey, sorry to recall this one, but does anyone remember the Christian nut Dr. Dobson saying that young boys should take showers with their fathers?

Would Huck prefer the gay kid be forced to take showers with him in high school?

Speaking of taking long hot showers with young boys, maybe he should have conferred with Dennis Hastert before speaking out.

Hey, sorry to recall this one, but does anyone remember the Christian nut Dr. Dobson saying that young boys should take showers with their fathers?

Meanwhile, the boy's father has to do his part. He needs to mirror and affirm his son's maleness. He can play rough-and-tumble games with his son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with a little girl. He can help his son learn to throw and catch a ball. He can teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice that Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger.

-James Dobson

James Dobson and showering with boys

Meanwhile, the boy's father has to do his part. He needs to mirror and affirm his son's maleness. He can play rough-and-tumble games with his son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with a little girl. He can help his son learn to throw and catch a ball. He can teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice that Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger.

-James Dobson

I have to admit, that is pretty damned creepy, too.

-James Dobson

I have to admit, that is pretty damned creepy, too.
Yeah, fathers should never allow their male children to see them naked!

-James Dobson

Ah, yes, a family values classic. it should be a movie.

-James Dobson

You understand he was making fun of the whole "feel like a woman" transgender bullshit, right?
Libs are so easy to troll.

It sounds pretty creepy to most people. But you think what you want....
It sounds creepy if you're really stupid and don't understand what he was saying or the context.

We will see how most people see this. Huck needs to stick playing bass...
The smart people will look at the article and understand the context.
The hater dupes like you will use it as an opportunity to slander another Republican.

The context is that Huck, whom I like, said something very creepy.

Stephanie, you are creepy if you defend creepy.

You understand he was making fun of the whole "feel like a woman" transgender bullshit, right?

It sounds pretty creepy to most people. But you think what you want....
It sounds creepy if you're really stupid and don't understand what he was saying or the context.

We will see how most people see this. Huck needs to stick playing bass...
The hater dupes like you will use it as an opportunity to slander another Republican.

I don't dislike Huckabee, but that statement appears to reveal an extreme that did not need to be approached. Maybe many people will understand it, as I think he intended it. But many others will not. I just don't see the reason for taking such a chance.

So Huckabee knows what it's like to feel like a woman.

Who doesn't? How hard is it?

Feel like a Lefitst and YOU'RE THERE!

Anyone who's ever read Marx/Hegel 'understands'

-James Dobson

Anyone shocked that Gilligan is a fan of soft references to pedophilia?

Who wants in on the pool for how long it takes before Gilligan 'reports' the above post, because they 'feel' it is "CALLING IT" a PEDOPHILE?

Which would be Gilligan, failing to take responsibility for its posting soft references to Pedophilia, needing to blame others for their hateful "NOTICING!"

It doesn't even require the heady perch of a hater... the dupe could easily be just a garden variety idiot.

Forum List

Back