Huckabee sticks his foot in his mouth again....

You know, If Huck were to get elected somehow, i am thinking that this particular comment of his is not going to stand the test of time, like the Gettysburg address by Lincoln....
Obama did get elected and the only memorable things he's said are he visited all 57 states and "you didnt build that."
Only in your butthurt brain. Meanwhile, in the real world...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Would Huck prefer the gay kid be forced to take showers with him in high school?

That's what it sounds like to me. Don't drop your soap, Mikey!

Speaking of taking long hot showers with young boys, maybe he should have conferred with Dennis Hastert before speaking out.
Ohhh, but pubes have NOOOO IDEA who Hastert is...

Huckabee wishes he could ve claimed to be female in high school PE - CNNPolitics.com

Huck is past being a loose cannon. He has now promoted himself to a creepy loose cannon....

So that was his big 'on the one hand on the other hand' in his youth?

On the one hand, I'd like to become a reverend and spread the word of Jesus Christ our savior.

On the other hand, I'd like to become a fake woman so I can shower with high school girls.

oooh, tough call for a conservative...

I thought the same thing.

Very disturbing is that RW fundies don't have a problem with child sexual predator wannabes any more than with the real thing.

And they're so damn dumb, they send him money for Huckster fake diabetes and cancer cures and those survival meals.

Huckster is possibly the creepiest clown in the car.
He won a bunch of primary states in 2008....

Huckabee wishes he could ve claimed to be female in high school PE - CNNPolitics.com

Huck is past being a loose cannon. He has now promoted himself to a creepy loose cannon....
He's joking. And he's a shill. Only a stupid liberal would take him seriously.

Here's a basic truth of life for you.

Pay attention.

People tell you everything you need to know about them.

All you need to do is learn how to listen and hear.
Yepp.

And then there's always this:

Huck%20Fam-500x324.jpg

Looks like its from one of those "creepy family photos" sites.

I picked the Huckster for my clown because, in a field of really slimy losers, he's the slimiest.
But Perry is far more entertaining... ooops!

Context people......context.
Yes, the context is that of belittling and seeking to humiliate those who are transgender, to take what is a serious subject for transgender Americans and turn it into a ridiculous, childish joke as a way for Huckabee to exhibit his disapproval and disdain for transgender Americans – yet another example of a conservative hostile to change, diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.
Yes: GOP, party of the big tent!! /sarc

I'm told that true conservative Republicans (non-RINOs) don't need moderates or independents to win.

They just have to pure conservatives and there's enough votes there to win.

So I guess stuff like this will have zero negative effect on their chances.

:eusa_shifty:

I suspect that most people, including moderates and independents don't want any people with dicks taking showers in the girls locker room in high school. If I'm correct, that puts them in agreement with the Huckster.

So you think this teen should have to use the boys locker and restroom?

nicole-maines-transgender-teen.jpg
If this is a transgendered teen, this person should use neither. Otherwise, we may as well let boys and girls use the same locker room.
Transgendered should not be allowed to pee!!!

I'm told that true conservative Republicans (non-RINOs) don't need moderates or independents to win.

I suspect that most people, including moderates and independents don't want any people with dicks taking showers in the girls locker room in high school. If I'm correct, that puts them in agreement with the Huckster.

If this is a transgendered teen, this person should use neither. Otherwise, we may as well let boys and girls use the same locker room.

Some type of special accommodation should be worked out. Or do you approve of school aged boys and girls using the restroom together?

Last edited:

Some type of special accommodation should be worked out. Or do you approve of school aged boys and girls using the restroom together?

They should bring jars to school, and use them behind the shop.

Well, maybe not. That is where the smokers hang out.

Forum List

Back