Huckabee sticks his foot in his mouth again....

Huckabee wishes he could ve claimed to be female in high school PE - CNNPolitics.com

Huck is past being a loose cannon. He has now promoted himself to a creepy loose cannon....
He's joking. And he's a shill. Only a stupid liberal would take him seriously.

Here's a basic truth of life for you.

Pay attention.

People tell you everything you need to know about them.

All you need to do is learn how to listen and hear.
Here is a basic truth. No one gives a shit about your gay agenda. Get married and move on.

Context people......context.
Yes, the context is that of belittling and seeking to humiliate those who are transgender, to take what is a serious subject for transgender Americans and turn it into a ridiculous, childish joke as a way for Huckabee to exhibit his disapproval and disdain for transgender Americans – yet another example of a conservative hostile to change, diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.

I'm told that true conservative Republicans (non-RINOs) don't need moderates or independents to win.

They just have to pure conservatives and there's enough votes there to win.

So I guess stuff like this will have zero negative effect on their chances.

:eusa_shifty:

I suspect that most people, including moderates and independents don't want any people with dicks taking showers in the girls locker room in high school. If I'm correct, that puts them in agreement with the Huckster.

I'm told that true conservative Republicans (non-RINOs) don't need moderates or independents to win.

I suspect that most people, including moderates and independents don't want any people with dicks taking showers in the girls locker room in high school. If I'm correct, that puts them in agreement with the Huckster.

So you think this teen should have to use the boys locker and restroom?

nicole-maines-transgender-teen.jpg

I nominate this post to be the motto of the republican party for the next presidential election!

Denny Hastert says she can shower with him.

qzrpr7.jpg

God, please make g5000 stop...

Denny Hastert says she can shower with him.

Denny, it seems, like's looking more at this:

wrestling-a-few-ranked-3aa-and-3aaa-wrestlers-january-2013-d7ee6a04c65b33b2.jpg

I nominate this post to be the motto of the republican party for the next presidential election!
Mike Huckabee: For A Future With No Dicks In The Girls Shower™

And logic would then dictate the counter argument for the Democrat party: "We are okay with people with dicks showering with our teenage highschool girls."

I think Huckabee should have a press conference to clarify his remarks.

REPORTER 1: So Reverend, about this shower thing. Are you saying you are unclean?

HUCK: I am saying I would like to pretend I am gay.

REPORTER 2: Pretend?

HUCK: I'm not really gay. I just want to shower with high school girls.

And logic would then dictate the counter argument for the Democrat party: "We are okay with people with dicks showering with our teenage highschool girls."

Good idea! We will bounce it off Hillary. But, somehow, I don't think that anyone will salute it, if we run it up the flagpole....

If this is a transgendered teen, this person should use neither. Otherwise, we may as well let boys and girls use the same locker room.

If this is a transgendered teen, this person should use neither. Otherwise, we may as well let boys and girls use the same locker room.

We need to bring this to the UN and let them decide.

I think Huckabee should have a press conference to clarify his remarks.

REPORTER 1: So Reverend, about this shower thing. Are you saying you are unclean?

HUCK: I am saying I would like to pretend I am gay.

REPORTER 2: Pretend?

HUCK: I'm not really gay. I just want to shower with high school girls.
Which would be true for most teenage boys, which was who he was talking about.

Huckabee wishes he could ve claimed to be female in high school PE - CNNPolitics.com

Huck is past being a loose cannon. He has now promoted himself to a creepy loose cannon....

So that was his big 'on the one hand on the other hand' in his youth?

On the one hand, I'd like to become a reverend and spread the word of Jesus Christ our savior.

On the other hand, I'd like to become a fake woman so I can shower with high school girls.

oooh, tough call for a conservative...

I think that he decided to preach the word of Christ is the girls shower room....

He just wanted to comfort them with his rod and his staff.
:rofl:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back