Huckabee sticks his foot in his mouth again....

Huck can't win and he knows it.

He is working the Sarah Palin Playbook, so that he can millions more after 2016.

That's the way I see it. hiring a ghostwriter to write his book is a whole lot less work than that Fox gig he had.

You need to hire a shrink, ASAP.

"I wish that someone told me that when I was in high school that I could have felt like a woman when it came time to take showers in PE,” Huckabee says. “I’m pretty sure that I would have found my feminine side and said, ‘Coach, I think I’d rather shower with the girls today.’”

As the audience laughs, he adds, “You’re laughing because it sounds so ridiculous, doesn’t it?”

Huckabee I Wish I Was Transgender To Shower With Girls

I love the deflections...we should have a "Deflectograph"...the more deflections, the higher it goes......indicating the level of desperation by those deflecting. Maybe on a scale of 1-10?

ALL religionists are irrational (by definition) The only difference between them is one of degree of irrationality.

He is working the Sarah Palin Playbook, so that he can millions more after 2016.

That's the way I see it. hiring a ghostwriter to write his book is a whole lot less work than that Fox gig he had.

You need to hire a shrink, ASAP.

"I wish that someone told me that when I was in high school that I could have felt like a woman when it came time to take showers in PE,” Huckabee says. “I’m pretty sure that I would have found my feminine side and said, ‘Coach, I think I’d rather shower with the girls today.’”

As the audience laughs, he adds, “You’re laughing because it sounds so ridiculous, doesn’t it?”

Huckabee I Wish I Was Transgender To Shower With Girls

Yes, Mike Huckabee is characterizing as ridiculous the idea that a human male might identify as a human female.

Ridiculous,

kind of like believing the Earth is 6000 years old and believing that the savior of the world is human turned god who was magically conceived by the non-sexual mating of a supernatural being and a virgin.

Ridiculousness takes many forms. If you don't want someone mocking your riduculousness, don't mock there's.

Would Huck prefer the gay kid be forced to take showers with him in high school?

That's what it sounds like to me. Don't drop your soap, Mikey!

Speaking of taking long hot showers with young boys, maybe he should have conferred with Dennis Hastert before speaking out.

I love the deflections...we should have a "Deflectograph"...the more deflections, the higher it goes......indicating the level of desperation by those deflecting. Maybe on a scale of 1-10?

Nope. He was joking. Even idiots like you take jokes seriously. So fucking dense you are.

That's funny coming from a humorless Poindexter like you always up on the high horse.

You understand he was making fun of the whole "feel like a woman" transgender bullshit, right?
Libs are so easy to troll.

It sounds pretty creepy to most people. But you think what you want....

It was obvious he was joking. That's why the article said it was a joke. But it was mocking too and that's what drives the left crazy. They will not be mocked.

2mq9k3q.jpg

Did someone say something about showering with Huckabee?

Sounds to me like like liberal men just can't envision showering with the girls. Guess they never had thoughts like that.
Probably so happy they got to shower with the boys they just never had time for those other yucky thoughts.

Like Ayers ghost wrote for Obungles? LOL Keep sticking your foot in your mouth, this is fun
We are following YOUR playbook. Pull that foot out, hon.

Oh, have you recapture RouteIrish?

Forum List

Back