HuffPo: John Kasich will be GOP candidate and Rubio will be VP candidate

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
John Kasich Will Be the Republican Nominee for President

This comment sums it up.

Martin Mailloux ·
Manager at Newlands Management Corp
A John Kasich ticket will produce the lowest Republican turnout in recorded history. Trump supporters will not rally behind the man who stole the nomination from their candidate. Kasich's differences with Cruz make it likely that he is not palatable to them as well. When 90% or more of voters do not choose you, annointing yourself as the heir apparent simply proves your campaign is much more about hubris than about appealing to the voters.

ANYONE but Trump = MILLIONS not voting for GOP candidate. Take that to the bank GOP.

I've been thinking all along that's their best ticket, both in terms of electoral votes and broad appeal.

They'd get creamed, though, since two thirds of the party (Trump & Cruz supporters) would throw a big ol' hissy and stay home.

John Kasich and Ted Cruz are just being used by the establishment as spoilers. It would not surprise me if they dragged Jeb Bush out of the political graveyard.

I've been thinking all along that's their best ticket, both in terms of electoral votes and broad appeal.

They'd get creamed, though, since two thirds of the party (Trump & Cruz supporters) would throw a big ol' hissy and stay home.
Best ticket if you are voting for democrats absolutely! For republicans no not a chance in hell.

The GOP isn't known as the Party of Stupid for nothing

No one in the GOP expects the ticket to win the presidency.

The worry now is protecting the down ballot. Trump would lose the WH and both chambers of Congress. Cruz would lose the WH and the Senate. Kasich would lose the WH and keep the Senate and House red.

So they are going to give kasich the nomination, when he has less delegates than rubio

Avatar, the WH is out of reach now.

If we want to stop the spread of far left ideology in our laws and courts, we have to hold the Senate and the House.

I believe Trump gets nomination on 1st ballot as we "establishment Republicans" will give him our support but will be standing by afterwards to pick up the pieces and regain control of the party.

This comment sums it up.

Martin Mailloux ·
A John Kasich ticket will produce the lowest Republican turnout in recorded history. Trump supporters will not rally behind the man who stole the nomination from their candidate. Kasich's differences with Cruz make it likely that he is not palatable to them as well. When 90% or more of voters do not choose you, annointing yourself as the heir apparent simply proves your campaign is much more about hubris than about appealing to the voters.

ANYONE but Trump = MILLIONS not voting for GOP candidate. Take that to the bank GOP.

Kasich would be the only one, on either side, I would vote for.

If we want to stop the spread of far left ideology in our laws and courts, we have to hold the Senate and the House.

Nonsense. We have an amazing conservative candidate

Zm5ZMIb.jpg

This comment sums it up.

Martin Mailloux ·

Why would the Republicans want to shoot themselves in the feet like this, why would they want to just hand the election to Hillary?

Your logic fails. If Trump voters refuse to show up how does the RNC win/keep the down ticket? They don't vote if they don't show.

This.

No one in the GOP expects the ticket to win the presidency.

The worry now is protecting the down ballot. Trump would lose the WH and both chambers of Congress. Cruz would lose the WH and the Senate. Kasich would lose the WH and keep the Senate and House red.

Kasich would get 35% nationally and a kasich/rubio ticket would lose both florida and ohio. would lose 10 senate seats and 50 house seats. Im fine with that if trump isnt the nominee. dead gop is what i want. Trump/kasich or trump/rubio would beat hillary easily. trump/cruz would also win, bu more close

yes and spend another 8 years wasting the peoples money on gop congresses salaries as they all sit on their butts and do their best to obstruct dem policies

I made no secret that the last 2 elections i voted for Obama, though i went rep down ballot. I dont reward the establishment ever again. My last 2 votes for bush were my last 2 votes for the rep open border big govt elite. This time its dem full ticket. The rep party represents the interests of big corporations and a few billionaires, not any of us.

Kaish is the kiss of death. No one would be that stupid, except the establishment republicans.

Forum List

Back