HUGE Breaking News: Civil Rights Legend John Lewis has now called for President Trump's impeachment!

BREAKING: Speaker Pelosi to announce a formal impeachment inquiry later Tuesday, according to two Democratic sources close to her.

this is thanks to the Lewis pressure!

"Seven freshman Democrats with national security backgrounds authored a Washington Post op-ed calling for the allegations about President Trump's interaction with the president of Ukraine to be investigated. 166 House Democrats — more than two-thirds of the 235-member caucus — now back some type of impeachment action in light of President Trump's burgeoning Ukraine scandal. House Speaker Pelosi is believed to announce a formal impeachment inquiry later today."

BREAKING: Speaker Pelosi to announce a formal impeachment inquiry later Tuesday, according to two Democratic sources close to her.

Whatever Trump payed Lewis, it wasn't enough.

Democrats are stupider than I thought.

Last edited:
he grew up in the segregated south. it was tough living. John Lewis is an American hero!
Jhn Lewis's only accomplishment is getting high by a rock.

Heroes do things.

Name something Lewis has done besides being led around on a leash by the same party that hit him with the rock...

Name just 1.

70212-samuel-l-jackson.jpg

I'll wait.

Trump is soaring with the voters as the last 2 polls shows Record gains in one month

Deep state in panic to stop high treason crimes against them

Trump is soaring with the voters as the last 2 polls shows Record gains in one month

Deep state!!! Hilarious
Zero college I presume?
Want. To quote actual data not from gateway pundit?

Good. That will guarantee a trump reelection.

Deep state!!! Hilarious
Zero college I presume?

Emerson poll and Rasmussen polls just out shows trump soaring
This one ?
Poll: Record 69% of voters say they dislike Trump personally
Soaring to 45%
Wow

Which a

Deep state!!! Hilarious
Zero college I presume?

This one ?
Soaring to 45%
Wow

Which are the lying polls?

The men says all but 2 are crooked and wrong

"You cannot impeach a president just because you are mad he won an election that you thought you were going to win" - Crazy Charlie Kirk

yes we can! just watch!

The real vote 2 weeks against in N.C. showed trump gaining
"You cannot impeach a president just because you are mad he won an election that you thought you were going to win" - Crazy Charlie Kirk

yes we can! just watch!

Wrong

The men of America is on trumps side.

"MEMO TO POTUS: I know you're tight with a buck, but if Nancy Pelosi is determined to serve as your campaign manager, she deserves to be paid." - Coulter

Deep state!!! Hilarious
Zero college I presume?

This one ?
Soaring to 45%
Wow

Quoting some hand-picked 2 week old poll from one of your liberal-biased opinion sites shows how idiotic you are. Why don't you link a current poll?

RCP takes an average of all polls. Most of them were taken weeks ago, and still showed Trump to have anywhere from a 43-53% approval rating. The most recent poll in the RCP average was taken this week, and gives Trump a 48% approval rating.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

If you have enough intelligence to figure out trends, you might realize that your party in in some deep shit right now.

Forum List

Back