Huge Election Coming, DCCC Dickering About Diversity (Really)

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Politico reports that the Committee Chairperson of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee returned to D.C. on an "emergency" basis to respond to calls that there weren't enough "People of Color" in leadership.

Yes. Really.

They are just over a year away from a big Presidential, House, and some Senate elections and they are dickering over factions, diversity and Identity Politics.

But this is what happens when you divide people rather than uniting them, as any person with an IQ over 90 can easily grasp.

What a mess.

DCCC in 'complete chaos' as uproar over diversity intensifies

I read a short story back in the '80s, which was slightly prophetic.

An asteroid was approaching Earth and our destruction was imminent. It was set in the future an we had the technology to launch a mission into space to deflect the asteroid and save the planet.

However, the argument over the diversity of the crew delayed the mission long enough that they were unable to deflect the asteroid and astronauts crew watched from orbit as the world was completely destroyed.

Zealots don't care about how much damage they cause, because they are convinced they have a vice-like grip on The Truth, and that we'll all see what they see, if they can just get a chance to cram it down our freakin' throats. THEN they'll show us.

They've largely taken over the Democratic party (at least with the public) and are doing a fabulous job of blowing what should be a much easier election for them. Funny thing, though. Many felt the same thing was happening to the GOP in 2016.

So I guess you never really know.

SweetSue92 said:
They are just over a year away from a big Presidential, House, and some Senate elections and they are dickering over factions, diversity and Identity Politics.
Stacy Abrams Said
The Future Of The Democrat Party Lies With Identity Politics

I read a short story back in the '80s, which was slightly prophetic.

An asteroid was approaching Earth and our destruction was imminent. It was set in the future an we had the technology to launch a mission into space to deflect the asteroid and save the planet.

However, the argument over the diversity of the crew delayed the mission long enough that they were unable to deflect the asteroid and astronauts crew watched from orbit as the world was completely destroyed.

In the 80s? Wow that was prescient indeed.

When you have no platform, and hardly any shared principles that you can SHARE with people (it turns out Marxism isn't that popular), then you argue over stuff like this. Like I said. A total mess.

SweetSue92 said:
Stacy Abrams Said
The Future Of The Democrat Party Lies With Identity Politics

Kinda like the Titanic was the new Unsinkable Ship

Politico is so sketchy. They should print the name of the staffers complaining.

I'm not saying it isn't true but they would be less sketchy if they printed the names.

I'm not saying it isn't true but they would be less sketchy if they printed the names.

To be fair though most outlets who cover DC work like this. The Hill, etc. Because insiders don't want to burn their bridges, and most of them will not speak on the record. From what I've seen this is routinely how it's done.

To be fair though most outlets who cover DC work like this. The Hill, etc. Because insiders don't want to burn their bridges, and most of them will not speak on the record. From what I've seen this is routinely how it's done.

Politico likes to float crap and see if anyone buys into it. I noticed that during the 2016 election. The Hill used to be fairly decent and then there were significant changes to the extent that they just suck.

Zealots don't care about how much damage they cause, because they are convinced they have a vice-like grip on The Truth, and that we'll all see what they see, if they can just get a chance to cram it down our freakin' throats. THEN they'll show us.

They've largely taken over the Democratic party (at least with the public) and are doing a fabulous job of blowing what should be a much easier election for them. Funny thing, though. Many felt the same thing was happening to the GOP in 2016.

Oh, Stormy Mac, if you think an argument about whether or not there are enough minorities and women in leadership is bad, I think you are the one that is deluded.

White men make up 35% of the population and 70% of the leadership of the country. That's the problem.

Oh, Stormy Mac, if you think an argument about whether or not there are enough minorities and women in leadership is bad, I think you are the one that is deluded.

White men make up 35% of the population and 70% of the leadership of the country. That's the problem.

OH LOOK!! A man who wants women to rule over him

Whoa

FB_IMG_1564479807428.jpg

The race of someone is never the problem. The actions of people are the problem.

Stop being a racist and you'll see that.

Whoa

Naw, I want fair representation... I know this is an alien concept for you, you'd like to have rich people tell you what to do and praise Jesus.

Frankly, white men have run this country for 235 years and we kind of made a mess of it.

How did you let yourself be totally cowed by the Left. What a shame

Do 'people of color' suck that bad? One would think that if they were worth putting in positions of power their merit would shine through?
Fucking clown world man.

Whoa

Naw, I want fair representation... I know this is an alien concept for you, you'd like to have rich people tell you what to do and praise Jesus.

Frankly, white men have run this country for 235 years and we kind of made a mess of it.
Last I checked EVERY President, every Senator, Every Congress person, Every Governor Every State legislature is ELECTED by the people. whining about who got elected just proves you are a whining little bitch. If the people want a black Lesbian they will IN FACT elect them. If they want more women in Elected positions then more women need to run on sane intelligent ideas and get ELECTED. When I vote I do not check the color of the candidate nor the sex. I check their positions on the Issues and what party they belong too.

it's interesting how the MSM goes to such lengths to hide the identity of those on the left, while being so quick to dox and destroy those on the right.

Forum List

Back