Hunter Biden

so going after all of trumps people meant you had nothing on trump.
Except they’re going after Trump too, silly.

Or did you forget that he’s a target of a criminal investigation in New York.
trump is not the topic,,, please stop trolling and stick to the topic,,

wouldnt want to get your comments deleted would you???
Why are you complaining about my comment and not the person who brought Trump up in the first place?
because you have a long history of trolling threads and derailing them to make them about trump,,,
But he didn't here. So why are you complaining to him and not to the person (iceberg ) you say is trolling?
I didnt see his comment,,, but colfax has a long history of doing it,,,
Well that's not believable since iceberg's quote about Trump is plainly visible in colfax_m's post...

why???
Uh, because it's plainly visible.
what is???
iceberg's post.
whos that???
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, his name is in the post. It reads, "iceberg." And his quote about Trump is with it. How have you managed to not Darwin yourself so far being as retarded as you are?
how can you be sure???
Because I can read.
read what???
View attachment 401643
I'm not sure what youre trying to say,,,
Sadly, that's on you.
PH owns you waste of life. Your lack of deductive reasoning skills is apparent.
LOL

He owes you a dinner after that reach-around.
You’re gay? Biden campaign is not disputing the authenticity of the emails. LOL. More to come. You should purchase deductive reasoning skills for dummies. Poor waste of life. I made you look stupid again.
No, but your reach-around was. And Biden is disputing the authenticity of the email. He said he has no record of it in his schedule and no such meeting ever took place.
Show a link where they dispute the authenticity. Thanks, waste of life. Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Not on the calendar? LOL.
Colfax already posted their response.
Emails are authentic. No one is disputing it. Hell there are pictures from the same laptop of Biden in compromising positions. Coincidence?

like i said - a troll with a few options added into the base model. but you still a troll.

have a day.
What benefit have you provided to this topic?
What benefit are you providing?

Really wanna play that game, troll boy?
Posting articles talking about reasons to be skeptical of this very fishy story.

It’s an attempt at a discussion.
I ask again, hypocrite, why did you believe the same questionable data on Trump?
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internetby posting inflammatory and digressive,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
A trolls someone who posts stupid shit they know is stupid to get a reaction and satisfy their sick jollies.
Mostly correct. It isn’t stupid to point out the odd characteristics of this story.
Biden put a lid on his campaign and they have admitted the emails are authentic. Everyone knows that Hunter got the gig because of his dad. I dont care. I do care that hypocrites vilify Trump and turn a blind eye to Biden. Weak sauce. Just admit you’re a hypocrite.
Can you show me where they have admitted the emails are authentic?

I don’t think Hunter Biden is a good person, but Joe Biden is. I’m not turning a blind eye to him, but the Russian driven narrative of political corruption doesn’t work on me. It’s not true. And it’s not because or a blind eye, it’s because I’ve read far more about this than the average person.
The Biden campaign does not dispute the authenticity of the emails published by the New York Post, which serves to confirm that they are real....

Emails are real but not sure what that really proves. We all knew Hunter was sketchy.
I’m still not seeing the crime here. What’s the supposed revelation? This all sounds like repackaged old news that amounted to nothing
There is no crime. Lying is not a crime. The crime is hypocrisy. If this were Trump and Don Jr. Twitter and FB would not block this. Colfax and his ilk would believe it and defend it. That’s the crux behind my laughter.
Ok fair statement. What’s the lie exactly?

so going after all of trumps people meant you had nothing on trump.
Except they’re going after Trump too, silly.

Or did you forget that he’s a target of a criminal investigation in New York.
trump is not the topic,,, please stop trolling and stick to the topic,,

wouldnt want to get your comments deleted would you???
Why are you complaining about my comment and not the person who brought Trump up in the first place?
because you have a long history of trolling threads and derailing them to make them about trump,,,
But he didn't here. So why are you complaining to him and not to the person (iceberg ) you say is trolling?
I didnt see his comment,,, but colfax has a long history of doing it,,,
Well that's not believable since iceberg's quote about Trump is plainly visible in colfax_m's post...

why???
Uh, because it's plainly visible.
what is???
iceberg's post.
whos that???
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, his name is in the post. It reads, "iceberg." And his quote about Trump is with it. How have you managed to not Darwin yourself so far being as retarded as you are?
how can you be sure???
Because I can read.
read what???
View attachment 401643
I'm not sure what youre trying to say,,,
Sadly, that's on you.
whats on me???

is it a spider??? I dont like spiders,,,
Not understanding my post.
you posted something???

I must have missed it,,,
That too is on you.
what is??
What you posted.

like i said - a troll with a few options added into the base model. but you still a troll.

have a day.

Posting articles talking about reasons to be skeptical of this very fishy story.

I ask again, hypocrite, why did you believe the same questionable data on Trump?
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internetby posting inflammatory and digressive,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
A trolls someone who posts stupid shit they know is stupid to get a reaction and satisfy their sick jollies.
Mostly correct. It isn’t stupid to point out the odd characteristics of this story.
Biden put a lid on his campaign and they have admitted the emails are authentic. Everyone knows that Hunter got the gig because of his dad. I dont care. I do care that hypocrites vilify Trump and turn a blind eye to Biden. Weak sauce. Just admit you’re a hypocrite.

I don’t think Hunter Biden is a good person, but Joe Biden is. I’m not turning a blind eye to him, but the Russian driven narrative of political corruption doesn’t work on me. It’s not true. And it’s not because or a blind eye, it’s because I’ve read far more about this than the average person.
The Biden campaign does not dispute the authenticity of the emails published by the New York Post, which serves to confirm that they are real....

Emails are real but not sure what that really proves. We all knew Hunter was sketchy.
I’m still not seeing the crime here. What’s the supposed revelation? This all sounds like repackaged old news that amounted to nothing
There is no crime. Lying is not a crime. The crime is hypocrisy. If this were Trump and Don Jr. Twitter and FB would not block this. Colfax and his ilk would believe it and defend it. That’s the crux behind my laughter.
Lie is that he never met with anyone from Burisma or ever discussed Hunters business dealings. Dorsey just came out and said that Twitter fucked up in blocking the NYP site. This is going to be huge. Big tech censorship

You believe the NYT but not the NY Post? Why would the informant lie? He reported this over a year ago. How do you explain that?
He reported what exactly over a year ago?

The informant is a staunch Trump supporter with a penchant for conspiracy. He may not have any idea what he’s into but how a random dude in Delaware gets plugged in with Giuliani’s attorney deserves a little bit more explanation. His conversation with the Daily Beast wasnt all that confidence inspiring.
He gave the laptop to the FBI after seeing emails and pictures. Kept the hard drive copy. When he didn’t hear back for six months he went to Mike Lee. Never heard back and then went to Giuliani. Again 10k+ emails and the Biden campaign is not questioning the authenticity. If it were Trump and Trump jr. you would believe it and FB and Twitter would not block chatter on it. Twitter locked the NYP account. Crazy.
Did he give the emails to the FBI? Seems like we only have his word on that. He went to Giuliani? Why is he giving Biden’s private information to anyone in the first place?

Biden’s campaign would have no ability to confirm or deny Hunter’s emails but they say the meeting never happened. I thought you said that they confirmed them to be accurate? Is that true or not?

But this story isn’t about Trump and Don Jr. because credible news sources wouldn’t publish this story in the first place. This is coming via Giuliani, Bannon and through the NY Post. Not exactly the A list of integrity.
Again NYT is not any more or less credible than the NYP and again why would the informant lie? He reported this a year ago, before Biden was the nominee. How do you explain that?
The informant said that he was pissed about the impeachment of Trump. Since he is legally blind he can’t confirm that it was actually hunter Biden who dropped off the computer. Yet he took it upon himself to read through the emails and copy the data and then give it to political actors who held it until mid October before an election, which they then leaked to the press.

It doesn’t get any more obvious than that. Are we supposed to take this crap seriously?! Haha. Can you say yes with a straight face???

You believe the NYT but not the NY Post? Why would the informant lie? He reported this over a year ago. How do you explain that?
He reported what exactly over a year ago?

The informant is a staunch Trump supporter with a penchant for conspiracy. He may not have any idea what he’s into but how a random dude in Delaware gets plugged in with Giuliani’s attorney deserves a little bit more explanation. His conversation with the Daily Beast wasnt all that confidence inspiring.
He gave the laptop to the FBI after seeing emails and pictures. Kept the hard drive copy. When he didn’t hear back for six months he went to Mike Lee. Never heard back and then went to Giuliani. Again 10k+ emails and the Biden campaign is not questioning the authenticity. If it were Trump and Trump jr. you would believe it and FB and Twitter would not block chatter on it. Twitter locked the NYP account. Crazy.
Did he give the emails to the FBI? Seems like we only have his word on that. He went to Giuliani? Why is he giving Biden’s private information to anyone in the first place?

Biden’s campaign would have no ability to confirm or deny Hunter’s emails but they say the meeting never happened. I thought you said that they confirmed them to be accurate? Is that true or not?
He did it because he is a conspiracy nut and was scared for his life. Same laptop has 100s of pictures with Biden in compromising positions. Coincidence? LOL

They are lying. Meeting obviously happened. Don’t care but don’t be hypocrites. Their defense is that it’s not in his official calendar. Duh. Even an idiot like Biden would not put it in his calendar and there are other emails and pictures. This is just the tip of the iceberg. It’s hilarious. Biden is cooked. Comey part 2.

have a day.

Lie is that he never met with anyone from Burisma or ever discussed Hunters business dealings. Dorsey just came out and said that Twitter fucked up in blocking the NYP site. This is going to be huge. Big tech censorship
Twitter can do whatever the hell it wants. I think that whole business is a joke. Don’t like it? Then don’t use it.

what exactly did Biden say that you think he is lying about. Can you post the quote?

But this story isn’t about Trump and Don Jr. because credible news sources wouldn’t publish this story in the first place. This is coming via Giuliani, Bannon and through the NY Post. Not exactly the A list of integrity.
Again NYT is not any more or less credible than the NYP and again why would the informant lie? He reported this a year ago, before Biden was the nominee. How do you explain that?
The informant said that he was pissed about the impeachment of Trump. Since he is legally blind he can’t confirm that it was actually hunter Biden who dropped off the computer. Yet he took it upon himself to read through the emails and copy the data and then give it to political actors who held it until mid October before an election, which they then leaked to the press.

It doesn’t get any more obvious than that. Are we supposed to take this crap seriously?! Haha. Can you say yes with a straight face???
He is biased but that doesn’t change the fact that emails and pictures are legit. Picture says a 1000 words.

have a day.

Twitter can do whatever the hell it wants. I think that whole business is a joke. Don’t like it? Then don’t use it.

what exactly did Biden say that you think he is lying about. Can you post the quote?
It’s in this thread along with a video. Google it if you want to see it. Twitter can do as it wishes but should be regulated as such. Says they are like AT&T. But if you and I are on the phone the phone company doesn’t sensor my speech. Twitter cannot have it both ways.

have a day.

On his laptop

have a day.

The problem republicans have is there is no reasonable defense for Donald Trump's denial and downplaying coronavirus which has resulted in over 215,000 American deaths other than discrediting medical researchers which is going over like a lead balloon. Since Trump's actions on coronavirus are undefendable, so they have to attack. Thus they resurrect Hillary emails which voters have about zero interest in because she is not running for president. That leaves us with an accusation of Biden lying about a car accident that killed his wife about 50 years ago that has just generated sympathy for Biden. Republicans have now launched an attack again on Hunter Biden's dealings in the Ukraine that a Republican inquiry found no wrong doing. All this is doing is reminding voters of Trump's confession of attempting to trade weapons for dirt on Hunter Biden which lead to the Trump impeachment.

Last edited:

have a day.

Not only did Biden never deny meeting with anyone from Burisma, we know he did...

694940094001_6090805925001_6090804213001-vs.jpg

... so you’re lying claiming he's denied meeting employees of Burisma.

And you’re lying about him lying about discussing Burisma with others as you've already admitted you don't know what they talked about, assuming they actually met.

He is biased but that doesn’t change the fact that emails and pictures are legit. Picture says a 1000 words.
You do recognize this as a political hit job right? Not a serious crime or wrong doing??

This is the exact purpose of the disinformation campaigns that have been spreading all over the place. You get that right?

have a day.

The problem republicans have is there is no reasonable defense for Donald Trump's denial and downplaying coronavirus which has resulted in over 215,000 American deaths other than discrediting medical researchers which is going over like a lead balloon. Since Trump's actions on coronavirus are undefendable, so they have to attack. Thus they resurrect Hillary emails which voters have about zero interest in because she is not running for president. That leaves us with an accusation of Biden lying about a car accident that killed his wife about 50 years ago that has just generated sympathy for Biden. Republicans have now launched an attack again on Hunter Biden's dealings in the Ukraine that a Republican inquiry found no wrong doing. All this is doing is reminding voters of Trump confession of attempting to trade weapons for dirt on Hunter Biden which lead to the Trump impeachment.
I can defend it easily but that’s not what the thread is about.

have a day.

Not only did Biden never deny meeting with anyone from Burisma, we know he did...

694940094001_6090805925001_6090804213001-vs.jpg

... so you’re lying claiming he's denied meeting employees of Burisma.

And you’re lying about him lying about discussing Burisma with others as you've already admitted you don't know what they talked about, assuming they actually met.
He is on video denying discussing business dealings of Hunter Biden.

have a day.

It’s in this thread along with a video. Google it if you want to see it. Twitter can do as it wishes but should be regulated as such. Says they are like AT&T. But if you and I are on the phone the phone company doesn’t sensor my speech. Twitter cannot have it both ways.
I have looked it up. I haven’t found the lie

You do recognize this as a political hit job right? Not a serious crime or wrong doing??

This is the exact purpose of the disinformation campaigns that have been spreading all over the place. You get that right?
Yes. Yet when it happened to Trump no one cared. During the election or after he won. My issue is the hypocrisy. How many times do I have to repeat that to you? Please tell. How many times must I use the word hypocrisy? Honest question.

have a day.

I have looked it up. I haven’t found the lie
So you don’t believe Biden discussed business dealings of Hunter with Burisma? OK....

Forum List

Back