🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Husband Of The Woman That Caused The Dress Debate Is Accused Of Trying To Murder Her

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I'm not sure what all to say here first except I only see blue and black not white and gold and it's very sickening that he tried to murder his wife. I wonder what his motive could have possibly been.

It's a tragic and private turn of events. I suppose it's sad that such things happen, but each and every problem, big and small, between people I don't kow is none of my business.

I'm not sure what all to say here first except I only see blue and black not white and gold and it's very sickening that he tried to murder his wife. I wonder what his motive could have possibly been.

The dress is a fascinating topic, but the image posted above is not a good one to encourage the differing reactions some had.

Also, she seems VERY annoying, and if that's not a motive to murder one's spouse...

Here's the Post's take for those who can't access the OP link:

Man behind viral blue-black dress illusion charged with trying to kill wife

Last edited:
The dress is a fascinating topic, but the image posted above is not a good one to encourage the differing reactions some had.

Also, she seems VERY annoying, and if that's not a motive to murder one's spouse...

Here's the Post's take for those who can't access the OP link:

Man behind viral blue-black dress illusion charged with trying to kill wife

Why couldn't they see my link it's a video and just because I agree that that could be a possible motive, that doesn't mean that it's excusable.

It's a tragic and private turn of events. I suppose it's sad that such things happen, but each and every problem, big and small, between people I don't kow is none of my business.
This is actually a good take.

He might be a monster and she might be a saint, or vice versa, or...?

Why couldn't they see my link it's a video and just because I agree that that could be a possible motive, that doesn't mean that it's excusable.
A lot of OP links don't show up for some posters.

The annoying thing was a joke, because if spouses can't laugh while being (allegedly) beaten by spouses, what hope is there for humanity???

No seeing blue and black instead of white and gold.

Oh sorry, I thought that you were making a motive joke. I would think that it would be the other way around as I'm definitely not color blind.

[REDACTED] instead of [REDACTED].

I don't want to give away the actual colors in case this is the first time someone is seeing it.

You mean you know the actual answer? I'm just assuming black and blue.

Forum List

Back