Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

Yeah, whatever, dude. I stand behind my post.
So what? You are an uneducated slob operating from gut feelings. I am also an uneducated slob deferring to the career scientists. You go ahead and stand by your emotional , uninformed rants, and I will continue to defer to the career scientists.
BS..........they have been studying these drugs on SARs and Merv for Freaking years...........that's why they knew it might work in the first place.

Got news for you ........the people doing these studies TEACH STUDENTS TO BE DOCTORS....

Must suck to be you as you throw a damned tantrum anyone says these drugs look promising.............You are part of the problem.....and the MEDICAL PEOPLE DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION.

Oh well........YOU LOSE.
Bah! I just closed the link, but they're doing clinical studies in NO.

So added to the list of other doctors around the world who are vouching for this treatment, now we have the CEO of a major pharmaceutical company.

Should we just skip the clinical trials, then? Some doctors are trying it anyway, aren't they, if there is nothing else working?

I think we have our first openly admitted trial going on in Manitoba (I think that was the premier anyways), apparently starting with a few patients next week.

I've also been told on another site that it is basically being used in Ontario in extreme cases, but rather quietly. I don't know if this is true or not, but clearly when someone has no other hope, it's worth trying.

If this virus is a bad as libbies have been selling then we should take this hydroxy or bear dung powder or whatever because we are all going to suffer anyway.

So added to the list of other doctors around the world who are vouching for this treatment, now we have the CEO of a major pharmaceutical company.

Should we just skip the clinical trials, then? Some doctors are trying it anyway, aren't they, if there is nothing else working?
I hope not.
"In April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned. Subsequent investigations revealed that the vaccine, manufactured by the California-based family firm of Cutter Laboratories, had caused 40 000 cases of polio, leaving 200 children with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10."

I read "hope" and "could" and "if"
What more, at this point, can they say.
That's all they CAN say. The can also say it's generally safe if it works for Kung Flu or not, it wont hurt to give it a whirl. I't not 100% on Malaria either but many folks used it as a pre-strike against it on Amazon trips.Far better than those who didn't

If this virus is a bad as libbies have been selling then we should take this hydroxy or bear dung powder or whatever because we are all going to suffer anyway.

I just added that bear bile headline as relevant reading. Wasn't worth a new thread.

I read "hope" and "could" and "if"
What more, at this point, can they say.
That's all they CAN say. The can also say it's generally safe if it works for Kung Flu or not, it wont hurt to give it a whirl. I't not 100% on Malaria either but many folks used it as a pre-strike against it on Amazon trips.Far better than those who didn't
Trial on. Otherwise it would be irresponsible not to thoroughly test. I know some can be impatient, but being safe is my concern. Overwhelming positive results will convince me as I have always been skeptical and never an early adopter.

.they have been studying these drugs on SARs and Merv for Freaking years...........that's why they knew it might work in the first place.
Yes, but that is not evidence that it DOES work. They have tested it on many viruses on which it does not work. Everyone knows there is good reason to run clinical trials, that's not in dispute. So, wait for them. See how simple?

Hopefully this turns out to work as well as these early reports indicate. It helps that it's a drug that's been produced for a long time for other purposes, so there are not only some stockpiles available, but companies that make it should be able to produce more of it relatively quickly, or so I would think.

It is beyond me how the left can keep trying to discredit this drug because of TDS......More and more are saying it is working........To be honest it's like they DON'T WANT IT TO WORK.....

Insane World we live in.

Imagine, leftists refusing drug that Trump referred to based on French study.

Are they gonna refuse checks from stimulus signed by Trump too?

1585056724444.png

Fake News. I believe the likes of Don Lemon and posters like Golfing TDS Gator over this guy.....

It is beyond me how the left can keep trying to discredit this drug because of TDS......More and more are saying it is working........To be honest it's like they DON'T WANT IT TO WORK.....

Insane World we live in.
Yea, they act like he created it himself.

do they make the drug?

Insane World we live in.
Yea, they act like he created it himself.

Well, we do have people on this very forum calling it the "Trump Cure"

Insane World we live in.

Hope they shrink that horrendous signature if it gets on the checks at all.

do they make the drug?

BTW, yes they do. And that's makes them very well acquainted with the medicine's capabilities. If others agree, they are ready, able and willing to ramp up production.

He is the CEO of a company that makes it. What did you expect the CEO to say?

Insane World we live in.

Hope they shrink that horrendous signature if it gets on the checks at all.

I was referring to Trump's signature on stimulus bill.

Forum List

Back