🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hypocrisy by the media and democrats is stunning!

When you have no platform and you have no ideas and you have no candidate, the only thing left is to attack your opponent, no matter how hypocritical you have to be. And that's the story of the Democrat party. Hell their party name is even BS for that matter.

As is usual they simply say one thing and do another....anything that goes against their fallacious narrative is ignored or hushed up.

My mother in law was a life long Democrat up until they put Lurch(John F'n Kerry) up against Bush. She had said she had enough of their lies and immoral actions. She is 88 and going strong, even with this Wuhan virus going around. She cant wait to vote for the President again, keeping the groper out of the office.

She laughed when the sick bitch Hitlery had shown her support for the sleepy, creepy Joe, because of Hitlery's past with Bill..once an enabler of rapists, always an enabler of rapists.

Another right wing dark money site to keep the easily led following and not thinking or looking or learning. Sad. Do you guys ever read real news from real journalists or are you just a troll.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

"Conspiracy theories are first and foremost forms of political propaganda. They are designed to denigrate specific individuals or groups or advance a political agenda. The theory that the Clintons were somehow involved in the Epstein suicide denigrates the Clintons. The notion that the US government staged the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School helped the pro-gun lobby to deflect arguments for greater gun control. What better way to pre-empt calls for greater gun control in the wake of a school shooting than to claim that it never happened?"

'Such beliefs promote extreme political agendas and allow governments to dismiss their critics as cranks.'

Another right wing dark money site to keep the easily led following and not thinking or looking or learning. Sad. Do you guys ever read real news from real journalists or are you just a troll.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

"Conspiracy theories are first and foremost forms of political propaganda. They are designed to denigrate specific individuals or groups or advance a political agenda. The theory that the Clintons were somehow involved in the Epstein suicide denigrates the Clintons. The notion that the US government staged the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School helped the pro-gun lobby to deflect arguments for greater gun control. What better way to pre-empt calls for greater gun control in the wake of a school shooting than to claim that it never happened?"

'Such beliefs promote extreme political agendas and allow governments to dismiss their critics as cranks.'

So one side gives the news of the day, the other side is there to control what you think...

I've posted elsewhere on this but after fifteen interviews with Joe Biden since credible sexual abuse claims
still not one single word about it from the presstitutes.

Forum List

Back