“I Actually Think It’s Treasonous” – President Trump on the 51 Intel Leaders Who Knowingly Lied to the American Public about the Hunter Biden Laptop

So what? Who give a airborne rodents butt what fly's out of the gaping maw of that lying criminal piece of garbage. Everybody who is not part of the Faux Not News Universe knows he lying.....

He's spot on. MAGAts feed on lies.

I'm sure you believe that. Passing your comments on. See something, say something.
I wouldn't give a shit if you print it out and hand carry it to What's His Fuck in the FBI.

The conservatives have the house and are projected to increase their majority and the GOP will win the senate in 2024 and the white house... as well as many state houses and governorships....
And....

"projected to increase their majority"......................with parents of school children who have to do active shooter drills and young voters, I wouldn't count on getting a majority just yet.

It was treason. It was election interference they participated in. Everyone of those 51 anti-Trump deep staters, especially Blinken, should be drawn and quartered.

FBi is coming for you.

It was treason. It was election interference they participated in. Everyone of those 51 anti-Trump deep staters, especially Blinken, should be drawn and quartered.

Wait, so expressing an opinion is now “election interference”?

“Traitor” is a word that has been tarnished by overuse by libs

And its not appropriate for trump to use in this case either

CE1B32DC-6AF6-4C62-920B-2C2916A16BAD.jpeg

Trump committed treason leading up to, on & after 1/6 so he can go fuck himself.

And....

"projected to increase their majority"......................with parents of school children who have to do active shooter drills and young voters, I wouldn't count on getting a majority just yet.
Active shooter drills due to mentally ill trannies that you support getting weapons. The Republican majority will increase thanks to you and your party of pervert supporters.

Forum List

Back