I agree with Newt Gingrich

His comments had nothing to do with our nation and still don't. Yet they were brought into the political debate as if they were relevant. By THE LEFT. Rather than discussing why Trump is wrong on the issues they stoop to gutter sniping.

Typical double standards by Trump voters that have no problem when Trump or his supporters bring up Bill Clinton past but the left should never act like you!

Those like you love to tell the left and those not voting for Trump how they should write or talk about your candidate but in the end using his own damn words against him is part of the political process!

I have never seen you complain about when Trump called Ted Cruz ( Anchor Baby " or attacking Ted Cruz wife, but now you want civility and everyone to leave your boy alone!

Finally, Trump has no substance and those like you flock to him because he's the shock jock of the moment and no matter which whore of a candidate wins the American Voter is the loser this election!
I have maintained that Bill's sex life was his to have. It is not part of this election imo. There is no hypocrisy on my part. If "others" are making it an issue take it up with them. Now kindly fuck off

No I will not you fucking hypocrite!

You now state it in this thread but the reality is I have never read one post from you attacking the right like you do the left!

You're a damn hypocrite and if Trump says something then his words can be used against him. Trump attacked Ted Cruz wife and those like you were silent as hell!
it didn't hurt him. not sure where you're going.

Where is the evidence I supported Hillary Clinton during her failure with Benghazi!

If you can not show proof that I supported her and this thread had nothing to do with Benghazi then go fuck yourself with the OP'er dick!
so you do believe she is guilty of killing the four americans? I just want it documented here without having to go search. say that and I will apologize.

His comments had nothing to do with our nation and still don't. Yet they were brought into the political debate as if they were relevant. By THE LEFT. Rather than discussing why Trump is wrong on the issues they stoop to gutter sniping.

Typical double standards by Trump voters that have no problem when Trump or his supporters bring up Bill Clinton past but the left should never act like you!

Those like you love to tell the left and those not voting for Trump how they should write or talk about your candidate but in the end using his own damn words against him is part of the political process!

I have never seen you complain about when Trump called Ted Cruz ( Anchor Baby " or attacking Ted Cruz wife, but now you want civility and everyone to leave your boy alone!

Finally, Trump has no substance and those like you flock to him because he's the shock jock of the moment and no matter which whore of a candidate wins the American Voter is the loser this election!
I have maintained that Bill's sex life was his to have. It is not part of this election imo. There is no hypocrisy on my part. If "others" are making it an issue take it up with them. Now kindly fuck off

You now state it in this thread but the reality is I have never read one post from you attacking the right like you do the left!

You're a damn hypocrite and if Trump says something then his words can be used against him. Trump attacked Ted Cruz wife and those like you were silent as hell!
it didn't hurt him. not sure where you're going.

Where is the evidence I supported Hillary Clinton during her failure with Benghazi!

If you can not show proof that I supported her and this thread had nothing to do with Benghazi then go fuck yourself with the OP'er dick!
Where is your proof I've never attacked the right? Half of the righties on this board take me to task regularly and a few even call me a leftie. So Where's your evidence?

If Trump wallows in the gutter with Hillary he loses. If he challenges her on substance he wins.

Agreed, he needs to pull his head out of his ass and stop taking the bait from the left. This is what the left does, with their lowlife scum pals in the MSM. Trump still hasn't learned what lowlife scum these people are.
all one has to remember is the 'read my lips' from George Sr. and the backstab move made by the dems then to end his presidency, hasn't learned much. There is no negotiating with a libturd without getting slammed. They are all deviates.

Even Reagan fell for the Democrat's lies, exactly correct you cannot negotiate or compromise with the Democratic party. They negotiate and compromise in bad faith, fully intending to break the deal at the first opportunity. The people are the lowest form of pond scum.

Followed closely by the lying backstabbing arrogant assholes known as the GOP establishment hacks.
again, Trump has no alliance with either party and why he is my candidate.

He's your candidate because he screams build that wall and is a birther!
I just said why he's my candidate and chose to ignore that. why does that not surprise me. Read again what I wrote and quote me on what I said douche.

If you've never read me attacking the right you're not paying attention lol.

Show where you have commented on Donald John Trump personal attacks against Ted Cruz and if not then fuck off you lying hypocrite!
I have DOZENS of Trump bashing threads. Feel free to look them up if you WANT THE TRUTH. I suspect you don't lol

dude I agree, however, when clinton points to him being a womenizer, I feel her behavior for her husbands indiscretions are fair game. I don't really give a shit. she is no women's idle she is an enabler.

And yet you believe no one should go after Trump!
he doesn't care and I don't so what, if someone opens the gate, then go in. let's stay on topic would be better and again, never once has trump done that on the national stage like hitlery and her pig comment. Nor like Megan Kelly and her questions. has nothing to do with the country. you want it to. I don't see the relevance, and why I write, so what?

Again where is your proof that I supported Hillary Clinton during Benghazi?

You went off topic and now want to lie about what you wrote!

Also asshole the OP'er mentioned the left is attacking Trump over his comments about his daughter, and yet it was Trump that put himself into that position!

Assholes like you believe Donald John Trump can attack Heidi Cruz and other females throughout the world but no one should use Trump words against him!

If Trump and the whores that are voting for him did not want this type of shit then Trump should have not opened the door!

Now as you lie about Trump not being part of any political party just remember your boy once thought Hillary Clinton was a fine first lady and Bill was a great President!

Agreed, he needs to pull his head out of his ass and stop taking the bait from the left. This is what the left does, with their lowlife scum pals in the MSM. Trump still hasn't learned what lowlife scum these people are.
all one has to remember is the 'read my lips' from George Sr. and the backstab move made by the dems then to end his presidency, hasn't learned much. There is no negotiating with a libturd without getting slammed. They are all deviates.

Even Reagan fell for the Democrat's lies, exactly correct you cannot negotiate or compromise with the Democratic party. They negotiate and compromise in bad faith, fully intending to break the deal at the first opportunity. The people are the lowest form of pond scum.

Followed closely by the lying backstabbing arrogant assholes known as the GOP establishment hacks.

I just said why he's my candidate and chose to ignore that. why does that not surprise me. Read again what I wrote and quote me on what I said douche.

You are a known liar!

I have been waiting for your evidence that shows me supporting Clinton and yet you keep on running away from your comment like Trump does when he get caught in a lie!

You are a known liar!

I have been waiting for your evidence that shows me supporting Clinton and yet you keep on running away from your comment like Trump does when he get caught in a lie!
You mean like how you've abandoned your claims that I'm a Trumper? Lol

Show where you have commented on Donald John Trump personal attacks against Ted Cruz and if not then fuck off you lying hypocrite!
I have DOZENS of Trump bashing threads. Feel free to look them up if you WANT THE TRUTH. I suspect you don't lol

If you have dozens then link them!

My bet those threads are not about his vile attacks against Heidi Cruz but instead something else!

So again for hypocrites like you if you dislike the way your whore of a candidate is treated then maybe you should have told him to shut the fuck up!

Nah, you enjoy the sexism as long as your candidate is doing it!

so fking what, what is it you're trying to say exactly?

You and the OP'er are hypocrites!
How is the OP hypocritical?

Simple, he is bitching about how the left is treating the whore of a candidate while never once bashing the right for doing the same damn thing!
I didn't get that. If Trump makes the election about getting gummit to address deficits and jobs .. he wins.

dude I agree, however, when clinton points to him being a womenizer, I feel her behavior for her husbands indiscretions are fair game. I don't really give a shit. she is no women's idle she is an enabler.

he doesn't care and I don't so what, if someone opens the gate, then go in. let's stay on topic would be better and again, never once has trump done that on the national stage like hitlery and her pig comment. Nor like Megan Kelly and her questions. has nothing to do with the country. you want it to. I don't see the relevance, and why I write, so what?

Also asshole the OP'er mentioned the left is attacking Trump over his comments about his daughter, and yet it was Trump that put himself into that position!

Assholes like you believe Donald John Trump can attack Heidi Cruz and other females throughout the world but no one should use Trump words against him!

If Trump and the whores that are voting for him did not want this type of shit then Trump should have not opened the door!

Now as you lie about Trump not being part of any political party just remember your boy once thought Hillary Clinton was a fine first lady and Bill was a great President!
the mere fact you can't just state here that she is guilty, means you support her. I stated, I'm not taking your bait to go search your stupid historical posting habits. You can make it simple by just telling you find her guilty and I will apologize. Why is that deviate to you? you want me to apologize or not?

You are a known liar!

Where did I do that!?!

You're the one defending Trump and not me!

So provide the links or be known as a liar too!

In this thread alone you have defended Trump more times than not and when presented with the fact he is at fault for what is happening to him you have doubled down on your own fucking retardation!

You fucking Kunt!

the mere fact you can't just state here that she is guilty, means you support her. I stated, I'm not taking your bait to go search your stupid historical posting habits. You can make it simple by just telling you find her guilty and I will apologize. Why is that deviate to you? you want me to apologize or not?

You can't read you fucking Kunt!

I stated she failed and you ignored it because you're a fucking kunt of a whore!

Also a damn hypocrite!

Now you will claim I need to write guilty but until a court finds her guilty, well she is innocent just like George W. Bush!

You are a known liar!

Where did I do that!?!

In this thread alone you have defended Trump more times than not and when presented with the fact he is at fault for what is happening to him you have doubled down on your own fucking retardation!

You fucking Kunt!
what's happening to him now? I'm sorry I missed that somewhere in all your rants.

My bet those threads are not about his vile attacks against Heidi Cruz but instead something else!

So again for hypocrites like you if you dislike the way your whore of a candidate is treated then maybe you should have told him to shut the fuck up!

I am pretty confident I even created a thread about how he treated Cruzs wife. There are threads on all sorts of issues pertaining to Trump. Your apparently too scared to go look for yourself. You made the asinine accusation so if you want the actual facts go look for yourself.

Tool

You can't read you fucking Kunt!

I stated she failed and you ignored it because you're a fucking kunt of a whore!

Also a damn hypocrite!

Now you will claim I need to write guilty but until a court finds her guilty, well she is innocent just like George W. Bush!
there you go. Thanks for proving my position.

I am pretty confident I even created a thread about how he treated Cruzs wife. There are threads on all sorts of issues pertaining to Trump. Your apparently too scared to go look for yourself. You made the asinine accusation so if you want the actual facts go look for yourself.

Tool
the dude is nothing more than a whiner on a message board, funny dude.

Tool
all you did here was offer advice and that's it. he took it down the rat hole like a good libturd.

Also you will not apologize because you are telling me to write what you want to read!

Did Hillary Clinton fail the people in Benghazi and was she a terrible SOS?

Yes!

Does she deserve to be President?

No!

Has she lied in the past?

Yes!

Is she guilty of a crime?

No, not until a court convicts her and to make the claim that she is partisan whore nonsense which you enjoy doing!

You are a known liar!

Where did I do that!?!

You fucking Kunt!
This thread is about the political road Trump should take. I am not defending anyone but myself in this thread.
If you don't have the honesty & integrity to check my posting history before making ridiculous accusations I can't help you.

Hillary knew exactly what she was doing by baiting Trump with Machado at the end of the debate

Trump can't let it go and keeps getting deeper and deeper

Forum List

Back