I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

Where McCain was born doesn't come into play, He was born the son of an American Serviceman serving abroad. He was born as an American citizen same as my own son who was born in Germany.

Mr Obama however is hiding something. What we do not know. It is probably something really stupid. But the longer he hides the more people will believe he is hiding his non-citizenship.

He could end the debate very easily, yet refuses.

Where McCain was born doesn't come into play, He was born the son of an American Serviceman serving abroad. He was born as an American citizen same as my own son who was born in Germany.

Mr Obama however is hiding something. What we do not know. It is probably something really stupid. But the longer he hides the more people will believe he is hiding his non-citizenship.

He could end the debate very easily, yet refuses.

Which raises the question, why? What does he gain by witholding? It was theorized that Barack Obama was not actually listed as the father. Still, who would really care? Embarassing, yes. But not his fault. It wouldn't change my opinion of him at all.

Who do you think is his father if not Obama Sr. ?

Harry Belafonte.

I have absolutely no idea. That was one idea someone somewhere floated. It is about as good as any other explanation for why he would refuse to release something that no one else has had trouble showing.

Harry Belafonte.

I have absolutely no idea. That was one idea someone somewhere floated. It is about as good as any other explanation for why he would refuse to release something that no one else has had trouble showing.

The problem being... he did show his birth certificate. The only form the Hawaii DOH releases.

And since he did do so, my prior post explains why he shouldn't cave to the birfers.

Harry Belafonte.

The problem being... he did show his birth certificate. The only form the Hawaii DOH releases.

And since he did do so, my prior post explains why he shouldn't cave to the birfers.

Well, no really he didnt. You are simply lying here.

Harry Belafonte.

shes not lying
he released his COLB
and THAT IS what the Hawaiian DoH releases

shes not lying
he released his COLB

Actually they never released that either. Only a scan, which has probably been altered.
Anyway, we know the doctor who delivered McCain, since his birth is one of the best attested events in the century.
WHo was the doctor who delivered Obama? What hospital was it in? Where are the hospital records?
The Hawaiin DoH could release whatever the person in question wants released, esp if it happens to be the president of the US.
And since he did not release his birth certficiate she is certainly lying.

Harry Belafonte.

No he did not. I cannot yet post links here but if you google Hawaii Birth certificate 1963 you will see what one looks like. It has the name of the Hospital, Signature of attendant, parents signature and the local registrars signature. Obama hasn't shown his.

bullcrap on that one rabb....his official COLB was released with the raised seal on it....

and NO WHERE in our constitution does it say YOU HAVE THE RIGHT to know who delivered them in delivery...THAT is NONE of your darn business....

you only need proof of citizenship at birth....that's it. And the COLB from the State of Hawaii for obama is the legal document released by the state, which states such....besides the fact that our State dept had to approve his eligibility and got a notorized copy of the COLB, as part of their vetting.... i am pretty certain on that...

Harry Belafonte.

No he did not. I cannot yet post links here but if you google Hawaii Birth certificate 1963 you will see what one looks like. It has the name of the Hospital, Signature of attendant, parents signature and the local registrars signature. Obama hasn't shown his.
Since 2000 (or '01), the COLB is the only form Hawaii releases upon request for a birth certificate.

bullcrap on that one rabb....his official COLB was released with the raised seal on it....

and NO WHERE in our constitution does it say YOU HAVE THE RIGHT to know who delivered them in delivery...THAT is NONE of your darn business....

you only need proof of citizenship at birth....that's it. And the COLB from the State of Hawaii for obama is the legal document released by the state, which states such....besides the fact that our State dept had to approve his eligibility and got a notorized copy of the COLB, as part of their vetting.... i am pretty certain on that...

Have you seen the document? Has anyone actually seen the document? Not a scan of a document, but the document itself?
Since Obama is the president of the US I have every right as an American to know everything there is to know about him.
Where does it say that the State Dept approves candidates?? Hello??

shes not lying
he released his COLB

Actually they never released that either. Only a scan, which has probably been altered.
Anyway, we know the doctor who delivered McCain, since his birth is one of the best attested events in the century.
WHo was the doctor who delivered Obama? What hospital was it in? Where are the hospital records?
The Hawaiin DoH could release whatever the person in question wants released, esp if it happens to be the president of the US.
And since he did not release his birth certficiate she is certainly lying.

Oh......I get it.......so you think the fabricated one from Kenya (which has more than a few strange things on it), is the REAL one?

No.
I truly don't know what the answer is. But I come back to, why isn't the administration releasing this information given the number of questions out there? When someone can answer that satisfactorily I will have my answer. But the lack of transparency is appalling.

Have you seen the document? Has anyone actually seen the document? Not a scan of a document, but the document itself?
Since Obama is the president of the US I have every right as an American to know everything there is to know about him.

i haven't seen any certificate of live birth or birth certificate from any president in my lifetime in person, have you? :eusa_whistle:

do you think the head of hawaii's State Health department of Vital statistics, a republican, who verified that his birth certificate for the state of hawaii was on file and that he was born in hawaii was not enough?

Factcheck . org also TOUCHED his colb with the RAISED NOTARIZED SEAL..... i posted this for you before? why ignore it?

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

you have no legal right for his personal info...we are protected from such, under the law

Please birthers, show us ONE BIRTH CERTIFICATE issued by the State of Hawaii, where the Child listed on the Hawaiian Birth Certificate, was not Born in Hawaii.

Just show one case of this...if you think it can happen then show us one...show us how this could legally be done.

i haven't seen any certificate of live birth or birth certificate from any president in my lifetime in person, have you? :eusa_whistle:

do you think the head of hawaii's State Health department of Vital statistics, a republican, who verified that his birth certificate for the state of hawaii was on file and that he was born in hawaii was not enough?

Factcheck . org also TOUCHED his colb with the RAISED NOTARIZED SEAL..... i posted this for you before? why ignore it?

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

you have no legal right for his personal info...we are protected from such, under the law

Because every president until now was not just born in the US but his parents were Americans. Obama is the first one who's father was not a US citizen.
We have a right to any and every piece of information when it comes to the President. Especially where questions as to his qualification for office arise. Nothing should be off limits here.

Forum List

Back