I am a legitimate world leader.

Like I said, you aren't helping yourself
I am not trying to help myself, especially not in politics, which I always believe is supposed to be about helping humanity.

I meant you're your own worst enemy. No one will take your argument seriously when you undermine your own credibility
1. Priority of a true leader are the people he is leading, not himself, and if "no one" takes such a leader seriously, the true leader will just LAUGH instead of trying to follow what people like to hear. If you want a leader who will sing your kind of song, follow Obama, Hillary Clinton, if you like RINO flavor, you can vote for someone like Chis Christie or some other fat slob, there's plenty of choice on TV.
2. How do I undermine my own credibility?

So a bird shitting on your name is a vote, got it.

I think you're giving yourself too much credit, the birds seem to be much smarter than you.
They are smarter than all those who vote for democraps and republicants they see on TELEVISION

I am not trying to help myself, especially not in politics, which I always believe is supposed to be about helping humanity.

I meant you're your own worst enemy. No one will take your argument seriously when you undermine your own credibility
1. Priority of a true leader are the people he is leading, not himself, and if "no one" takes such a leader seriously, the true leader will just LAUGH instead of trying to follow what people like to hear. If you want a leader who will sing your kind of song, follow Obama, Hillary Clinton, if you like RINO flavor, you can vote for someone like Chis Christie or some other fat slob, there's plenty of choice on TV.
2. How do I undermine my own credibility?

A true leader is a servant of the people. You don't have any people. By your own admission, you have animals pooping to "give" you power. If a leader can't be troubled to be the best he can for the people, then he isn't doing a good job.

You undermine your own credibility by posting stupid threads like this one. You make yourself look so ridiculous that even if someone was interested in what you had to say, they wouldn't back you.

Another good quality of a leader is listening. You aren't doing that. you are exalting yourself above others claiming to be their leader appointed by nature.

If I went around telling people I was to be a world leader because the lady of the lake presented me with Excalibur, do you think anyone take me seriously? That's precisely what it sounds like you are saying here. Substance is far more important than style, but style sure as heck still helps get the message across.

A true leader is a servant of the people. You don't have any people. By your own admission
And the people do not have me, they have Borat Hussein Osama. Who even by your own admission SUCKS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back