I am a liberal....

why do you have to move the thread...we are discussing what care said then you came in and malled all over it with your....but your not the bad kind of liberal...blow it out your glitter shorts

You demand a never ending transfer of wealth from one group to another to pay for things you insist they are not able to afford, and never will be, but you yourself miraculously have.

That is your defect.

Naw..

It's more like "Hey this guy just got a billion dollar bonus, his company lost money, they fired a bunch of people..and tax payers got to bail them out..heck..lets audit the place..and find out how that works out.."

But when that happens..like in Maddoff's case..those people wind up going to jail.

So the wealth transfer is more of a conservative thing..meant to keep their buddies out of the pokey.

we own our home outright, i am now a stay at home, homemaker for the hubby and me, I am Religious/Christian, I have zero debt, owe no one for anything, own car outright as well....responsible, law abiding, self sufficient adult!

I am ALL that conservatives say liberals are not! YET, I am and will forever be, liberal.

just sayin' :D

Yep, your a Classical Liberal. Unfortunately, for you, your label has been hijacked by progressive leftists. Their agenda is not your agenda.

Exactly

You demand a never ending transfer of wealth from one group to another to pay for things you insist they are not able to afford, and never will be, but you yourself miraculously have.

That is your defect.

Naw..

It's more like "Hey this guy just got a billion dollar bonus, his company lost money, they fired a bunch of people..and tax payers got to bail them out..heck..lets audit the place..and find out how that works out.."

But when that happens..like in Maddoff's case..those people wind up going to jail.

So the wealth transfer is more of a conservative thing..meant to keep their buddies out of the pokey.

Madoff broke laws, went to prison and surrendered all of his assets.

It's not against the law to lose money.

I am Liberal.
I own a one bedroom apartment in Manhattan. (Still paying the mortgage, but more then half there)
I work in the financial industry.
I donate time and money to charity.
I like scotch, steaks and an occassional cigar.
I work out like a maniac.
I am kind to animals and small children.
I am not so kind to assholes.

You left out the part about demanding an endless transfer of wealth from one group to another.

okay tm let me type real slow.....i am pointing out..what a back handed compliment pixie gave care

i ask her if she told her black friends they were negros and not *******...if you dont get it...i dont have time to explain

if you just wanna sit there and yell racist that is fine....dont expect me to answer

There is a difference between being a liberal and being a leftist Care.

There is a difference between someone who labels a group of people with whom they disagree in a derisive manner and someone who doesn't, Pixie.

Yes, I agree that the term leftist is derisive. Only because what they support is devisive

Our new Rapper: PixieStix

"The term leftist is derisive

What they support is devisive

What I need is some bootay

Even if it's Sun-day..."

Boom...Shwa....Boom....ShwaBoom...Shwa....Boom....Shwa

That is your defect.

Naw..

Madoff broke laws, went to prison and surrendered all of his assets.

It's not against the law to lose money.

Then..you should be in favor..in fact welcome..an independent audit of any company that loses money..and gives out big bonuses..

Right on, brother.:lol:

okay tm let me type real slow.....i am pointing out..what a back handed compliment pixie gave care

i ask her if she told her black friends they were negros and not *******...if you dont get it...i dont have time to explain

if you just wanna sit there and yell racist that is fine....dont expect me to answer

Lying about what you said is not going to fly.

we own our home outright, i am now a stay at home, homemaker for the hubby and me, I am Religious/Christian, I have zero debt, owe no one for anything, own car outright as well....responsible, law abiding, self sufficient adult!

I am ALL that conservatives say liberals are not! YET, I am and will forever be, liberal.

just sayin' :D

Fiddlesticks. You think you live in opposition to what you THINK conservatives think of liberals.

But conservatives recognize liberals as:

Elitist
Wealthy or well off
Think their birth or circumstances give them the right to decide life decisions for others
Are social conservatives, while promoting the decimation of the traditional family for more lowly citizens. In other words, hypocrites.

That's a typical grown liberal.

Forum List

Back