I Am a Soybean Farmer Hurt by Trump’s Trade War. I Can’t ‘Take It.’

Au contraire. 94% of US soybean crops are genetically modified. Strange democrats hate GM foods and Monsanto until Trump hurts both.

Did you even watch the video?

It's the farmer talking.

Why don't you care about our farmers? Why should farmers be hurt because of steel?

Why should steel workers be hurt because of farmers?

You said it wasn't good for anybody in the US and then talked abut steel.

Would you rather I pointed out that he criticized "hope" when that was Obama's campaign theme?

A soybean and corn farmer on Ohio is hardly representative of all farmers, and you did not address the point I raised that soybeans (and corn) are overwhelmingly GMO's. When did the democrats decide that profits from GMO's are now more important than a healthy ecosystem? Seems to be like this role reversal happened on January 20, 2017 around midday.

The tariffs that trump started all this are on steel and aluminum.

trump put steel above food and farmers.
I often wonder if people like you ever realize how small you look with stupid threads like this...

There are detractors available on every position for every subject. For every one you find to bolster your position there are others in the wings with the opposite opinion.

Your thread is short sighted and pretty lame.

Sure you'd call it stupid ,,,because it makes your god ,the moron you support ,look bad even to trump voters with a brain in their heads The man is a disaster and about time some of you dotards realize it

Sure you'd call it stupid ,,,because it makes your god ,the moron you support ,look bad even to trump voters with a brain in their heads The man is a disaster and about time some of you dotards realize it
The agenda is strong, so what is it that you and your allies really want ??? You can trash this president all you want, but you having knowledge of, and you knowing that so many presidents or want to be president's (who came before him), are far worse than he would ever be, just shows everyone that you are part of an all out effort to over throw this one at any and all cost, but for what ??? So what is it ??? Why does this imperfect man scare you more than any other that came before him ???

Don't try to say that he is worse than any that came before him, because you will be dishonest if you do. So what scares you about this president really ??

The agenda is strong, so what is it that you and your allies really want ??? You can trash this president all you want, but you having knowledge of, and you knowing that so many presidents or want to be president's (who came before him), are far worse than he would ever be, just shows everyone that you are part of an all out effort to over throw this one at any and all cost, but for what ??? So what is it ??? Why does this imperfect man scare you more than any other that came before him ???

Don't try to say that he is worse than any that came before him, because you will be dishonest if you do. So what scares you about this president really ??
I for one think he's a slime bag and dishonors the office

I for one think he's a slime bag and dishonors the office
Gotta do better than that.

Forum List

Back