I am American, and I respect Christianity.

It's already here, in the form of progressives and Islamofascists.

And their defenders.

and yet how many die in the name of your god ...daily.....

mothers killing their kids cause god told them too

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

BS

In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs." In the 2001 book American Terrorist, McVeigh stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion. In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as an agnostic.

You mean this one, that none of the Cons in this thread seem to want to respond to...

?

Personally, I tend to ignore racist bigots.

If this is what it is that I am running away from the problem definitely does not lie on my side of the debate.

Who's the racist bigot in that statement?

That would be the guy who dismisses a large part of the world simply because it doesn't rise up to his enlightened position and insists it is a "backwards monotheistic culture," and pointing out that they lack "modern technology and organization."

Yet, somehow, you are going to try and turn that into me being a bigot.

Last edited:
Congratulations. You got that part right.

Which old habits? The Crusades? The Inquisition? Which Christians are pining for a return to those days?

And there it is...it's not Islam's fault -- it's the Jews'.

How predictable of you not to hold Islam accountable for their backwards culture.

Oh, you mean like I don't like supporting professional welfare cheats who get my tax dollars to keep voting Democrat?

Yeah, well, we both have to suck it up, don't we?
The two words you can't get over have been omitted.

Have at it.
You won't accept it.
I was right. You didn't accept it.
I didn't say it was anyone's fault, it just is what it is. Without the religious connotations, that land is totally worthless.
Yet you insist only the Jews do anything to defuse the situation.

Are you saying Muslims simply can't help but be violent and backward?

Be careful when you backpedal. Use a spotter.
The old habit is fighting over holy lands. Despite the move into secular societies, that one hang-up still remains.
And it's up to the Jews to fix it. Muslims can't be expected to moderate their behavior.

You will sputter and fume, but this is exactly what you're saying.
Why does the right continue to incorrectly insist that the only ones on welfare are Democrats?
Where did I say that?

Oh, yeah -- nowhere.

Personally, I tend to ignore racist bigots.

If this is what it is that I am running away from the problem definitely does not lie on my side of the debate.

That would be the guy who dismisses a large part of the world simply because it doesn't rise up to his enlightened position and insist on being a "backwards monotheistic culture," and pointing out that they "lacks the modern technology and organization."

I'm not the one throwing around the term like an idiot.

That was a pretty impressive reach though.

I don't think I've ever seen a blonde/blue eyed Jesus?

jesus_blond31246138290.jpg

If you look you will see that he has the same classical nose structure of the white European that the Dissent posted.

Last edited:
Congratulations. You got that part right.

Which old habits? The Crusades? The Inquisition? Which Christians are pining for a return to those days?

And there it is...it's not Islam's fault -- it's the Jews'.

How predictable of you not to hold Islam accountable for their backwards culture.

Oh, you mean like I don't like supporting professional welfare cheats who get my tax dollars to keep voting Democrat?

Yeah, well, we both have to suck it up, don't we?

You won't accept it.

The old habit is fighting over holy lands. Despite the move into secular societies, that one hang-up still remains.
And it's up to the Jews to fix it. Muslims can't be expected to moderate their behavior.

Why does the right continue to incorrectly insist that the only ones on welfare are Democrats?
Where did I say that?

Oh, yeah -- nowhere.

You're being so disingenuous. :lol:

I'm not saying they can't help it, I'm saying that's how it is.

Keep pretending I'm being irrational and hateful, it's the only chance you have left to save some face. :thup:

Eric Rudolph did. He's the guy that bombed Olympic Park, a gay bar and an abortion clinic. The guy that walked into Doctor Tiller's church and shot him in front of his friends and family did it in the name of your god too. Wesbtborogh Baptist Church protests in the name of your god too.

Do you really want to get into the habit of painting an entire religion based on their extremists?

The answer to that is obviously ‘yes.’

The answer is I'll get no answer I'm sure. Of course Kosher doesn't want to be painted with the same brush as the lovely and talented Phelps/Roper family. Those good Christians that believe so deeply in the word of their god that they protest funerals.

Well guess what Kosh, Muslims don't want to be painted by the actions of their extremists either.

20081019-ned2jia6i9pi6kt7ritw9w7x4t.jpg

As soon as members of the Phelps/Roper family strap a bomb on their back and blow up a bunch of people, feel free to make comparison to the Islamist terrorists. Everyone should defend muslims peacefully protesting, and take them to task if you oppose their position.

I despise the reasons for the Phelps/Roper protests, but defend their right to do so.

Where did I say that?

Oh, yeah -- nowhere.

You're being so disingenuous. :lol:

I'm not saying they can't help it, I'm saying that's how it is.
Then you're saying they can't help it.
Keep pretending I'm being irrational and hateful, it's the only chance you have left to save some face. :thup:
I have no need to save face. I'm not the one making dumb statements about religion.

And you might want to skip the condescension. You lack the horsepower to pull it off.

That would be the guy who dismisses a large part of the world simply because it doesn't rise up to his enlightened position and insist on being a "backwards monotheistic culture," and pointing out that they "lacks the modern technology and organization."

I'm not the one throwing around the term like an idiot.

That was a pretty impressive reach though.

Did I misquote you?

For further clarification, because I know you folks need it desperately, the Muslims that live in theocratic countries are behind the eight-ball when it comes to advancing their civilization, because religion stifles it when it runs the show.

Keep trying to label me as a bigot, I'm sure it'll be believable to most on the board that know better than to believe the nutters.

Forum List

Back