I Am Ashamed of My Country

In our previous Zarcan Council meeting we determined that the most reasonable explanation for why England issued its Balfour Declaration was that it had cut a deal with the Zionist such that if England supported the Zionists in establishing a homeland for the Jews in Palestine, the they would bring America into the war on the side of the allies.

Now we are now going to discuss 5 events of the Magnificent 20; 6, 7, 8, 10, & 11. Event number six we have already addressed but it is necessary to bring it up again so we can understand the subsequent four. Event number nine, about the cause of the Great Depression we will get to in our next meeting.

The five events under examination are:

6. In 1917, four months after the United States entered WWI, England issued its Balfour Declaration which stated it supported the establishment of a homeland for the Jews in Palestine.

7. Upon being defeated by the allies, the Treaty of Versailles severely punished Germany.

8. Subsequent to WWI, the Zionists financed the rise of the Nazi Party in Germany.

10. In 1933, the Zionist played a key role in getting world Jewry to declare total war on Germany.

11. In 1939, WWII broke out in Europe.

Prior to WWI, there was no anti-Semitism in Germany of note. Jews were respected, accepted, and integrated into German Society at all levels. Many of them were wealthy industrialists. What happened? Magnificent event #6 happened.

Imagine that you are a Corporal in the German army who used to be a paper hanger before WWI. Due to unrestricted submarine warfare, your side was winning and you took pride in this. Then one day, the Americans entered the war and you asked yourself, how the hell did this happen? For the next four months you watch the tide of war change and see friend after friend die under the enemy onslaught. You again ask yourself, how can this be? When our side was winning we offered to end the war and now America’s entry into it will ensure our defeat. Eventually, you find out about England’s Balfour declaration and it dawns on you; the Jews cut a deal with England to bring America into the war and the Balfour Declaration was England’s way of giving assurances that it would hold up its end of the bargain. Wouldn’t this be enough to drive an unstable person insane and how many Germans in the trenches were enraged by these turn of events?

Wait the story gets better than this. Getting the Allies to commit to helping establish a homeland for the Jews in Palestine after the war was the easy part. In order to establish a nation you need people and as things stood at the time, no self-respecting Jew in Europe would leave what was a very comfortable place to live in a desert; promise land or not. What’s a Zionist to do? Well golly gee, let’s heap a few more abominations on them. We coerced England into issuing its Balfour Declaration so as to plant the seeds of hatred toward the Jews in Germany, now lets water those seeds a bit by ensuring that extremely harsh peace terms are imposed on the Germans by the treaty of Versailles and do this despite the facts that Germany did not start the war, was winning it before the Americans go involved, and prior to this had issued a peace proclamation.

The Treaty of Versailles further enraged those German boys who were lucky enough to survive the trenches. Can you imagine what was said about the Jews in those German Beer halls these boys frequented? And being the enterprising plotters they are, the Zionists thought the fire should burn a little hotter so they stoked it by financing Hitler’s rise to power. What better way to force Jews to leave Europe than to have a Jew hating Nazi as a leader iin Germany?

But now the story really gets good!

The Zionists in their zeal to establish a homeland for the Jews in Palestine still thought more needed to be done, so they decided to throw more gasoline on the fire by holding a world conference of Jews in Amsterdam which in 1933 declared total war on Germany, the goal of which was to bring about Germany’s total destruction. Imagine the effect this had upon that deranged paper hanger previously mentioned and imagine the effect this had on the German people. I’ll tell you what effect it had. That no good rabble rousing paper hanger became dictator of Germany. And upon so doing, I’ll bet his thoughts were, if the Jews want total war, they will have total war and I will rid this planet of them at the same time. And do you know what? No one in Germany stood up to tell him he was crazy. I wonder why?

In 1939, WWII broke out in Europe. I wonder why?

Zarcan Council Members are now asked to answer the questions asked above and provide their assessments about what you have just been told.

Additional documentation for the above may be found at the following link. It is extremely important for you to go to this link so you will understand what has just been presented:

The Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany: The Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany: The Economic Boycott of 1933. M. Raphael Johnson, Ph.D.

Has anybody noticed that when I present something, I provide reasons, arguments, and documentation (not proof because there is none) which supports what I claim to be true. Everyone else either calls me names or offers some kind of lame disparaging remark, never, God forbid, telling us what they specifically disagree with and why? We get nothing but drivel out of them which should tell us a lot about the positions I hold. If there is something worth of saying in rebuttal, they would say it instead of personally attacking me. Oh well, I guess when walk out on limb to try and wake people up to the truth, the Nattering Naybobs of Negativism come out in force. Does anybody know what a Naybob is?

God bless you all.

Last edited:
I notice how you don't provide proof, but expect the random misfirings of your pea-brain to be taken as proof and how you take offense at well intentioned advice on addressing the obvious needs of your mental health issues.

I notice how you don't provide proof, but expect the random misfirings of your pea-brain to be taken as proof and how you take offense at well intentioned advice on addressing the obvious needs of your mental health issues.

Unkotare: Thank you for your input. Now I know what a Naybob is.

Have a nice day.

In fairness to citizenal, I cannot in good conscience debate the mentally ill. Therefore, I will place him on ignore.

...Does anybody know what a Naybob is?

Isn't that when a dingleberry detaches in the bathtub and then bounces around on the surface of the water like a fishing bob?

Whatever it means, it couldn't be any form of name-calling, right?

[...] one solution is Ron Paul and electing others like him.

Not gonna happen. The structure of the Power Elite is such, that minus a massive non-partisan effort by a conglomerate of voters from across the political spectrum, the string-pullers will be assured a shill from one of the parties they control. And so long as their media is allowed to shape the opinions of the masses, there will never be a large enough 'ground swell' to affect the sort of change you're talking about.

[...] "The Final Solution", oh how I hate using that phrase, is to dump the Fed and restore our Republic.

I don't know how far that would go in forcing the release of the grip of big money influence from around the neck of Uncle Sam, but I do agree that the undue and largely unchecked power of the central banks has long been a major impediment to the economic prosperity of the average citizen.

As for the potential motives behind the assassinations of the brothers Kennedy, no comment. ;)

I am 68 years old, secure in retirement, led a storybook life, was a Navy Fighter Pilot, live far better than most Americans, and consider myself a patriot, a loyal American, a Christian, and a solid citizen. Upon my retirement as a Financial Administrator for the City of Fort Lauderdale, the City Commission dedicated the day I retired to me in my honor. Despite all this something is very wrong. I am ashamed of my country and believe that, for the past 100 years, the true history of this nation is one of deception, shame, and dishonor. Compounding my problem is that fact that as a Christian I believe God is truth. Therefore, I cannot lie to myself even though I loathe thinking what I believe to be true.

I began my walk which led me to where I am when Congress enacted the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) in 1994. At the time, on my way to work I picked up a copy of the Sun-Sentinel and read these words; tossing sovereignty issues aside, Congress passed GATT. Upon so doing, I asked myself, “How the hell can Congress toss sovereignty issues aside? They are paid to protect our sovereignty.” Subsequently, I purchased a copy of the GATT accord and read it from cover to cover. I was shocked! Congress didn’t just toss sovereignty issues aside they tossed them in the shitter. What I learned was that a condition of our membership in the World Trade Organization (WTO) was Congress had to agree to subordinate itself, our President, and our Supreme Court to the WTO’s Ruling Panels and take steps to ensure that all our laws, regulations, and procedures conformed with those of the WTO.

My anger motivated me to write a book entitled, “While We Sleep, A Story of Government Without Law”. I also took it upon myself to sue our President and Congress over GATT’s Constitutionality acting as attorney pro se for the voting citizens of this nation. I also hosted a website called the Constitution Forum and recently, I wrote an open letter to the citizens of the United States which I mistakenly posted on this message board as my first thread. I say mistakenly because entire articles should not be posted because of legitimate concerns about possible copyright infringements. In any case, the purpose of my letter was to lead Americans down a similar path to the one I had taken in the hope they would finally wake up.

If you are interested in learning more about these matters, please use the following links.

My Open Letter to the Citizens of the United States:
An open letter to the citizens of the United States of America « The PPJ Gazette

A free copy of my book, “While We Sleep”:
While We Sleep - A Story of Government Without Law by Alan R. Adaschik

A transcript of my Lawsuit against the Federal Government:
A Constitutional Challenge To The WTO

If you have any questions about anything I have written or would like clarifying information, just ask. If you find anything in this material that you disagree with, please bring it to my attention and provide me with the reasons for your disagreement. I sincerely hope one of you can demonstrate where I have gone wrong so I can sleep better at night.

LEAVE.:eusa_boohoo:

Yeah!

If only the leaders of the civil rights movement had followed that advice, we'd still have segregated drinking fountains and restrooms instead of all this interminglin' with the mud people!

*emphatically spits out some chew juice*

I am 68 years old, secure in retirement, led a storybook life, was a Navy Fighter Pilot, live far better than most Americans, and consider myself a patriot, a loyal American, a Christian, and a solid citizen. Upon my retirement as a Financial Administrator for the City of Fort Lauderdale, the City Commission dedicated the day I retired to me in my honor. Despite all this something is very wrong. I am ashamed of my country and believe that, for the past 100 years, the true history of this nation is one of deception, shame, and dishonor. Compounding my problem is that fact that as a Christian I believe God is truth. Therefore, I cannot lie to myself even though I loathe thinking what I believe to be true.

I began my walk which led me to where I am when Congress enacted the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) in 1994. At the time, on my way to work I picked up a copy of the Sun-Sentinel and read these words; tossing sovereignty issues aside, Congress passed GATT. Upon so doing, I asked myself, “How the hell can Congress toss sovereignty issues aside? They are paid to protect our sovereignty.” Subsequently, I purchased a copy of the GATT accord and read it from cover to cover. I was shocked! Congress didn’t just toss sovereignty issues aside they tossed them in the shitter. What I learned was that a condition of our membership in the World Trade Organization (WTO) was Congress had to agree to subordinate itself, our President, and our Supreme Court to the WTO’s Ruling Panels and take steps to ensure that all our laws, regulations, and procedures conformed with those of the WTO.

My anger motivated me to write a book entitled, “While We Sleep, A Story of Government Without Law”. I also took it upon myself to sue our President and Congress over GATT’s Constitutionality acting as attorney pro se for the voting citizens of this nation. I also hosted a website called the Constitution Forum and recently, I wrote an open letter to the citizens of the United States which I mistakenly posted on this message board as my first thread. I say mistakenly because entire articles should not be posted because of legitimate concerns about possible copyright infringements. In any case, the purpose of my letter was to lead Americans down a similar path to the one I had taken in the hope they would finally wake up.

If you are interested in learning more about these matters, please use the following links.

An open letter to the citizens of the United States of America « The PPJ Gazette

If you have any questions about anything I have written or would like clarifying information, just ask. If you find anything in this material that you disagree with, please bring it to my attention and provide me with the reasons for your disagreement. I sincerely hope one of you can demonstrate where I have gone wrong so I can sleep better at night.

LEAVE.:eusa_boohoo:

Better still continue to vote to have our border agents murdered by democrats.

Hey man, don't you remember, "there's nothing wrong with America that can't be cured by what is right with America".

To me, there's nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to America.

There is plenty to be riled up about and plenty of values worth reclaiming, but no need to be ashamed. Like Churchill said, "Americans always do the right thing.....only after they exhaust every other option".

I believe we're not the enlightened folks on the planet like we used to be, and I blame us for that, not so much our elected leaders, who are simply a reflection of our dumbassedness.

America can make dreams come true. She used to do big things. Dream big, and then wake up in the morning, stop dreaming, and start working on it. That's not how things are anymore, what with the we-can't-do-anything-Congress (can't even pass a damned Highway Bill anymore, which used to be a unanimous thing!) but people like yourself and others here can make a difference.

Keep enlightening the sleeping sheeple!

Whatever it means, it couldn't be any form of name-calling, right?

Capstone: Yeah right, its right up there with idiot and moron. No, its not name calling for two reasons: I didn't call anyone specific a "Naybob". The phrase was used in a general sense. And secondly, is its more a decription that a derogatory name. "Bob" is general name like "Johnny" which essentially means a non-specified individual and "Nay" refers to a negative person. So "Naybob" refers to any unspecified person who has a negative attitude. Now if you want to convict be for name calling on this one, go ahead, but I do not think the charges sticks.

Last edited:

Only when I am finished having my say.

Isn't it supposed to be a fundamental right of citizens to speak out when they think something is wrong with government? I guess you hold that the American way is to silence someone if they have something to say which you disagree with.

Sweet Heart, I ain't leaving yet.

Well, it looks like nobody is going to come up with a better explanation of what happened to Germany because of Zionist duplicity and manipulation. Therefore, it is safe to conclude that the German people suffered terribly at the hands of the Zionists and lost two wars because of them. Some of you may still think this is good, but what you are forgetting is that what Germany became after WWI would never have happened if we treated that nation fairly after they lost this war. In other words, the United States fought WWII solely because of Zionist intrigue the purpose of which was to establish the state of Israel and this cost us 288 billion dollars and 500,000 of our finest men and women. Furthermore, the cost of WWII to the entire world was 2,091 billion dollars and 63 million slaughtered solely so 8 million people can live in the desert on somebody else’s land.

Now we will move and discuss Magnificent event #9 which is:

In 1929, the entire world went into a major depression.

Not much to say here other than that the Fed deliberately caused the Depression. Foul! Foul! You moron, you haven’t proven this. Your right! I can’t prove it, but what I can do is provide you with a link where Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke admits that the Fed deliberately caused the Great Depression.

Bernanke: Federal Reserve caused Great Depression

Come to think of it. I do have a few more things to say.

First of all, we should remember that one of the reasons Congress passed the Federal Reserve Act was so that depressions would be eliminated and now we are told by Ben Bernanke that instead of doing their job properly, they actually intentionally created one. I do not know where you folks stand on this one, but from my perspective this is fraud and this being the case, why hasn’t anyone been arrested for this crime? I’ll tell you why! Because our government not only does not know which nation the Fed is was incorporated under, it also does not know who its officers and leaders are. This is fine how-do-you-do! We can’t hold the leaders of the Fed accountable under our laws because other than Bernanke, we do not know who owns and runs the Fed.

Secondly, I find it illuminating the Fed Chairman Bernanke would actually admit that the Fed caused the Great Depression. Think about this for a moment. Isn’t this a terrible and horrifying admission and Bernanke tells us this like he was telling us what he had for breakfast. Why is he so casual about something so horrendous? Because the Fed has become so powerful that it doesn’t care about what Americans know or think. If you don’t like it, so what! You can’t do a damned thing about it. What does this say about the nature of the government we have. The Fed admits to a serious crime which ruined people’s lives and brought abject misery to the entire world and there isn’t a damn thing our government will do about it. Why? Because our government is a puppet to the Fed which owns our it lock, stock, and barrel.

Comments please!

To me, there's nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to America.
There's plenty to be ashamed of. When we do things that are completely opposite from our core values and American heritage, like starting two wars of aggression, torturing people, indefinately detaining people without charges, etc, and half the country say's nothing, that's pretty bad.

There is plenty to be riled up about and plenty of values worth reclaiming, but no need to be ashamed. Like Churchill said, "Americans always do the right thing.....only after they exhaust every other option".
Our system of government is self-correcting, but that depends on a well-informed republic. And we're far from that.

I believe we're not the enlightened folks on the planet like we used to be, and I blame us for that, not so much our elected leaders, who are simply a reflection of our dumbassedness.
True statement!

Forum List

Back