I Am Ashamed of My Country

Remember when I told you that you didn't understand the words you were trying to use? This is a good example. The words you are misunderstanding mean that treaties entered into by the Executive Branch apply to all states in the Union, NOT that teaties take on the same imperative as the US Constitution or that they in any way preclude the US from taking whatever actions are deemed necessary in the interests of national security. You are too fucking stupid for words, you really are.
Here's what the fucking thing says...

all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land;
Since there is only one Supreme Law of the Land, that means treaties carry the same weight.

And you're wrong about "national security interests". Our government can in no way do that which is un-Constitutional. That's what separates us from other governments. If it was okay for the President to do anything he wanted and all he had to do was declare his actions in the interest of national security, then there is nothing to stop him from becoming a dictator. In fact, that's how Hitler became a dictator.

You support policies that are turning us into nazi Germany. American, my ass! Fuck you, brownshirt.

Loinboy:

I'm proud of you on this one! Score another point for the good guys as the darkside goes down in 'da feet'.

What absolute idiots you guys are. Guess what? If a treaty violated the Constitution, the Supreme court could strike it down. That would make the Constitution the ultimate "Law of the Land". Of course, you're too busy being lunatic conspiracists to actually learn what things mean or subvert it to match your cause.

Last edited:

Douger:

I loved it! I assume you would agree that Loinboy and I are the Meathead and Saveliberty and Unkatare Archie. Its a pretty good matchup but breaks down slightly when you understand that Loinboy and I have not lost our tempers while, on the otherhand Saveliberty and Unkatare make Archie Bunker look like a saint.

Oh you two have lost your tempers several times. Keep up the lies lunatic.

Last edited:
Just so MAYBE the idiots on this thread can learn something:

Article VI, Section 2, of the U.S. Constitution is known as the Supremacy Clause because it provides that the "Constitution, and the Laws of the United States … shall be the supreme Law of the Land." It means that the federal government, in exercising any of the powers enumerated in the Constitution, must prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent state exercise of power.

Supremacy Clause legal definition of Supremacy Clause. Supremacy Clause synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

You don't really think they'll be able to understand that, do you?

Conspiracists are always the hardest in accepting reality.

The only conpiracists evident on this thread are called Saveliberty and Unkatare and they establish this every time the post. Only them post to insult, confound, confuse, and obstruct and only them waste everyone else's time with drivel and bullshit.

Conspiracists are always the hardest in accepting reality.

The only conpiracists evident on this thread are called Saveliberty and Unkatare and they establish this every time the post. Only them post to insult, confound, confuse, and obstruct and only them waste everyone else's time with drivel and bullshit.

You called yourself one in this thread. Unified Conspiracy Theory I think you termed it? That would make you a conspiracist now wouldn't it lunatic?

You seem angry. Misspellings, grammatical errors and general tone indicate frustration. Losing will do that to a person.

A proposed solution to a problem is a theory and it remains one until widely accepted by other people. What I have postured, at this point, is not yet widely accepted so I rightfully call it a theory. However, this does not make me a conspiracist because what I have proposed is the most reasonable and documentable explanation for what has happened to this nation for the past 100 years. On other hand, Saveliberty and Unkatare are actively working, through lies, deception, name calling, subtrafuge, etc., to distort the truth and keep others from becoming aware of it. They are true conspiracists who should be condemned as such. Everytime they post, they clearly establish that they are here to confound and confuse, not contribute.

I just received two quotes from a friend who sent them to me when we discussed what was happening on this thread. They are very appropriate and hopefully Saveliberty and Unkatare will give them the consideration they deserve.......don't hold your breath.

Albert Einstein: “Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance.”

Hosea 4:6: “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee...”

I just received two quotes from a friend who sent them to me when we discussed what was happening on this thread. They are very appropriate and hopefully Saveliberty and Unkatare will give them the consideration they deserve.......don't hold your breath.

Albert Einstein: “Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance.”

Hosea 4:6: “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee...”

saveliberty: "Watch out for the lunatics on USMB."

Get behind me Satan comes to mind as well.

I just received a quote from someone very close to me that seems appropriate to this thread. Hopefully, citizenliar will take these words to heart.

"citizenliar is a delusional dim-wit who should leave his droppings on the Conspiracy Forum where they belong."

Truly, words of wisdom.

Dear Unkatare and Savelibirty:

Step back a minute, take a deep breath, and realize what you sound like to others who follow this thread. You do not know me at all, yet you visciously attack me personally solely on the basis of your disagreement with what I have said. Never mind discrediting my posts, because you can't, instead you attack the bearer of the message. You truly are pathetic people and I feel sorry for both of you.

A proposed solution to a problem is a theory and it remains one until widely accepted by other people. What I have postured, at this point, is not yet widely accepted so I rightfully call it a theory. However, this does not make me a conspiracist because what I have proposed is the most reasonable and documentable explanation for what has happened to this nation for the past 100 years. On other hand, Saveliberty and Unkatare are actively working, through lies, deception, name calling, subtrafuge, etc., to distort the truth and keep others from becoming aware of it. They are true conspiracists who should be condemned as such. Everytime they post, they clearly establish that they are here to confound and confuse, not contribute.

What is the post number where you posted your theory, now i'm curious I have no clue what is going on in this thread anymore.

Dear Unkatare and Savelibirty:

Step back a minute, take a deep breath, and realize what you sound like to others who follow this thread. You do not know me at all, yet you visciously attack me personally solely on the basis of your disagreement with what I have said. Never mind discrediting my posts, because you can't, instead you attack the bearer of the message. You truly are pathetic people and I feel sorry for both of you.

You can't handle the truth. Too bad. You are sorry that has been proven several times here. Your a hate-filled lunatic. Deal with it.

How many times have you made the dramatic exit now? :lol:

Forum List

Back