I am beginning to see real signs of a major recovery

I really don't know how that's possible. I'm pretty sure all the RWers said the economy would utterly collapse if President Obama was re-elected...

I was one of them on several occasions and to be honest hyperbole can be fun at times but I much prefer stability and signs are looking good at the moment. Time will tell

I really don't know how that's possible. I'm pretty sure all the RWers said the economy would utterly collapse if President Obama was re-elected...

He's still in office for 3 years. And Obamacare has yet to be fully implimented.

I really do hope that the economy is recovering, but im not expecting a recovery.

The car industry has the highest rate of sales in seven years.

Thanks Obama.

In the grand scheme of things I'm not seeing any major change but I'm not self employed.

I'm seeing some change and I sure hope it keeps on in that vein.

I have a friend who has his own electritians business. He's doing really well right now. Of course everyone always needs electricians so that might not be a good indicator.

After five years and Barry Boys absolute fuck up on fixing the economy one can only hope its on the way up.

Earlier this year my business began to pick up considerably. Now I have bathroom remodels schwduled well into OOctober My phone rings nonstop and has for the last month or so. So much so that I have begun to consider calling Angieslist and asking them to pull my business profile fron the publics view.
I have spoken to several other contractors in related fields and they are reporting the same experience. The jobs aren't little bs jobs either. And to be honest I haven't seen this much demand since before the market crashed.

I HOPE it's real and not just some regional anomaly. If you're self employed have you noticed any substantial uptic in your business?

Yes.

I will be political.

Thanks GOP! If it were not for your recalcitrant ways, Obama would have absolutely wrecked the economy. By forcing negotiations on funding the government, tanking our credit rating and killing hundreds of thousands of local, state and federal jobs.....you made this recovery possible.

If you play your cards right.....you can continue to do nothing well into the 2020's.

In the grand scheme of things I'm not seeing any major change but I'm not self employed.

I have a friend who has his own electritians business. He's doing really well right now. Of course everyone always needs electricians so that might not be a good indicator.

After five years and Barry Boys absolute fuck up on fixing the economy one can only hope its on the way up.

Good God! When our President came into office, we were headed straight for the Second Great Republican Depression. Stock Market was in freefall, we were losing 500,000 jobs or more a month. And now the Market is at all time highs, we are slowly gaining the jobs back, and the future looks good.

But you state that President Obama fucked up the economy! What kind of alternative universe are you living in?

I note far more vacation activity here in mid coast Maine than in the last few years.

Good God! When our President came into office, we were headed straight for the Second Great Republican Depression. Stock Market was in freefall, we were losing 500,000 jobs or more a month. And now the Market is at all time highs, we are slowly gaining the jobs back, and the future looks good.

But you state that President Obama fucked up the economy! What kind of alternative universe are you living in?

He didn't address the economy till he got his ACA POS bill passed. He wasted 2yrs on the POS bill when he could have been addressing the economy, UE and jobs.

Don't stand there and tell me what a great job that asshole did. The economy is improving despite anything that asshole did.

Remember all those shovel ready jobs?? You know. The ones that weren', well, shovel ready and the laugh Barry Boy got on that one?? I sure do.

No. He ain' t done much by way of the economy. I doubt he give shit one about the economy at all. He doesn't need anyone to vote for his sorry ass again and he's taken care of for life by we the taxpayer.

No. I doubt he gives a rats ass either way..

I'm just glad things are beginning to get better.

The Fed is backing off QE... it's all about to fizzle.... it's all smoke and mirrors. Get ready for $10 bread.

Good news for some individuals. I also heard that business profits were way up. But the unemployment rate remains pretty much the same as it has been for quite some time. The amount on food stamps is increasing daily. While Gramp's news is good notice his business is in the moderate to upper incomes, THEY are doing well.

Who in their right minds ever said that the economy would NEVER recover? No, what was said was that Obama's policies would lengthen and weaken the recovery and that has been proved correct. The largest economy in the world was not going to stay down forever. Obama took care of the rich and it now looks as if, FINALLY, there is some light at the end of the tunnel, for the rich.

Earlier this year my business began to pick up considerably. Now I have bathroom remodels schwduled well into OOctober My phone rings nonstop and has for the last month or so. So much so that I have begun to consider calling Angieslist and asking them to pull my business profile fron the publics view.
I have spoken to several other contractors in related fields and they are reporting the same experience. The jobs aren't little bs jobs either. And to be honest I haven't seen this much demand since before the market crashed.

I HOPE it's real and not just some regional anomaly. If you're self employed have you noticed any substantial uptic in your business?
Mine never slowed down.

The Fed is backing off QE... it's all about to fizzle.... it's all smoke and mirrors. Get ready for $10 bread.

The guy who is batting .000 with his predictions gives us another one of his little nuggets of wisdom. Oh goodie!

Forum List

Back