I am going to debate Donald Trump - Biden

Even with the absurd conditions Biden insisted on (no audience, only leftist media allowed, etc.) this will be a disaster for the frail, senile Joe Biden.

Joe Biden's approval rating stands at 35% (the lowest in American history at this point in his presidency).
Trump's approval rating is currently 55%.

Hahahahahahahahahahha!!!!! Debate... stupid Biden opens his mouth again! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump will eat him hot lunch.

And spit out the pieces.
I remember in 2020 after Biden wiped Trump off the floor during the debate, Trumpists were going around saying that Biden had an earpiece. LOL.. After this next debate, expect Trumpists to make that same stupid argument.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
Posts like this only make you look dumber than Incest Joe. Keep up the the good work.

I remember in 2020 after Biden wiped Trump off the floor during the debate, Trumpists were going around saying that Biden had an earpiece. LOL.. After this next debate, expect Trumpists to make that same stupid argument.
Something a matter with your memory. They had to wipe the floor when Joe shit all over it.

You think the audience would cheer for Trump? Interesting...
In an audience setup, I do not trust either party to be above having partisans attend, or even salted with particulars to yell crap out or respond on cue. To a televised debate, they add nothing. I am pretty sure, the networks will be having their little focus groups of supposedly undecided voters (another choreographed lie, in my opinion), but able to give reactions to be believed or not believed, as I am not the only one, not to trust these little sideshows.

I understand the first is on June 27th. I look forward to watching.

They'll pump him up on whatever this was. I'm guessing stool softener mixed with jet fuel and meth.

best they got.jpg

Gotta be careful though, or you end up with that drooling fucktard look:

biden dumber than fuck face.png

Easy win for President Trump.

Hit the layup and get ready to lock some mother fuckers up.

The post production edits after they cut out all of Biden's stammering, creepy whispering, blanking out, and racist and pedophilic comments will be hilarious.
Applies both ways, so it is good to set the DVR to record the whole thing for yourself, or else stuck with the editing of partisans on all networks or "news" teams, unless you prefer a spoon feeding.

They'll pump him up on whatever this was. I'm guessing stool softener mixed with jet fuel and meth.

View attachment 947275

Gotta be careful though, or you end up with that drooling fucktard look:

View attachment 947276

Easy win for President Trump.

Hit the layup and get ready to lock some mother fuckers up.

As dementia progresses, so does the likelihood that patients are experiencing pain. Between 50% and 80% of patients with moderate to severe dementia experience pain daily. Many patients receive inadequate treatment due lack of recognition. Alzheimer's disease causes the person to develop a mask-like facial expression. This minimizes typical facial expressions of pain, like a drawn mouth or furrowed brows. Also, patients may have lost the cognitive ability to tell caregivers about their pain with phrases such as "this hurts" or "I am in pain."

Even with the absurd conditions Biden insisted on (no audience, only leftist media allowed, etc.) this will be a disaster for the frail, senile Joe Biden.

Joe Biden's approval rating stands at 35% (the lowest in American history at this point in his presidency).
Trump's approval rating is currently 55%.

With Trump so far up in the polls, I'm not sure why he agrees to debate him.

Biden dove right in and started talking about his dead son... That is why that woman who looked like a grieving wife of a dead cop looked at Joe with disdain and disgust...

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
As long as they shut off the mics when the candidate is out of turn.

Forum List

Back