"I am not a baby..." Says Trump

Trump. I voted for this..."person". I have the same regrets one has not putting a ill pet to sleep. The "Trump" I hoped and dreamed of and voted for isn't the one we got. Sorry, kids.

You think a murderous dictator is a fine leader? Oh tinydancer, see this? what do you think now? He loves Putin too. Do you too?
Quit lying and making things up. ..:eusa_naughty:

I never said that I loved Putin or Trump.

I just said that they were both great leaders. .... :cool:
Putin is a great leader who kills those who dare to disagree with him, and trump wants to be just like him. trump is also in love with Kim so why didn't you include him?

Trump. I voted for this..."person". I have the same regrets one has not putting a ill pet to sleep. The "Trump" I hoped and dreamed of and voted for isn't the one we got. Sorry, kids.

He's not the one you hoped and dreamed of, but he's exactly the one he said he was going to be. A spoiled despot who only cares about himself. Next time, believe he really thinks that way when he says crazy stuff.

The N.K. regime was pretty much ignored after democrat icon Harry Truman managed to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory until Bill Clinton came along and sold or gave them enough nuclear technology to build a freaking bomb. President Trump was the only free world leader with the political courage to engage North Korea in over sixty years and just when it seems that the U.S. is on the verge of bringing N.K. into the civilized world the left wing media is desperate to derail the efforts. Why didn't Leslie Stahl blindside Obama by listing the atrocities committed by the Cuban regime before he opened diplomatic relations? Why didn't the mainstream media list the atrocities committed by Iran before Obama showered the regime with two billion in American taxpayer dollars and euros? You just don't do that to democrats.

So basically all of you crybaby losers are just not going to vote republican in the primary, and not going to vote for him in 2020. Oh my, how devastating. Is this the equivalent of a support group for fast food workers with fake symptoms of PTSD, ADHD, and whatever else you can come up with to file for disability? Do you want some fries [emoji489] with that? They’re free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now he's saying that there are only two great leaders in the world, Putin and trump, so you are probably right.
I know that Liberals adore little Kim because they think he out smarted Trump.

So which leader in todays world, besides little Kim, do you consider great? ... :dunno:
No liberal I know of likes Kim, in fact, it's quite the opposite. It was trump who said he was in love with him.

Macron is a good leader, and so is Justin Trudeau. Oh, and so is Angela Merkel. We also had a great leader here with our last president. In fact, just about every leader of the free world considers him the best president we've had in many, many years.

trump looked like a whipped puppy at the summit with Putin. And now he refuses to impose any sanctions on Russia. Putin's got him by the balls and hopefully the truth will come out soon. Jared and junior will be going down soon too.

What part of being a wall street CEO sheltered from the harse realities of life escapes you people?

~S~

Macron is a good leader, and so is Justin Trudeau. Oh, and so is Angela Merkel. We also had a great leader here with our last president. In fact, just about every leader of the free world considers him the best president we've had in many, many years.
You're making American style joke.....yes? ... :lol:

I mean no could believe silly things you just said. ... :cool:

The N.K. regime was pretty much ignored after democrat icon Harry Truman managed to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory until Bill Clinton came along and sold or gave them enough nuclear technology to build a freaking bomb. President Trump was the only free world leader with the political courage to engage North Korea in over sixty years and just when it seems that the U.S. is on the verge of bringing N.K. into the civilized world the left wing media is desperate to derail the efforts. Why didn't Leslie Stahl blindside Obama by listing the atrocities committed by the Cuban regime before he opened diplomatic relations? Why didn't the mainstream media list the atrocities committed by Iran before Obama showered the regime with two billion in American taxpayer dollars and euros? You just don't do that to democrats.
So basically all of you crybaby losers are just not going to vote republican in the primary, and not going to vote for him in 2020. Oh my, how devastating. Is this the equivalent of a support group for fast food workers with fake symptoms of PTSD, ADHD, and whatever else you can come up with to file for disability? Do you want some fries [emoji489] with that? They’re free.

The ones I know who have PTSD have come back from multiple deploys in Iraq and Afghanistan. They've seen things that none of us can imagine and have to live with watching their friends being blown to pieces before their eyes. They also have to live with the cancers invading their bodies from breathing all of the chemicals we released into the air. My S/O has VA disability because his ship was docked outside of Saudi Arabia when we released sarin gas over the ocean. It drifted down to his ship and got into the water supply, the food supply and the air ducts. He has what was called Gulf War Syndrome and he has to live with it everyday. So don't you dare sit there and accuse people of faking these problems because you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

You're making American style joke.....yes? ... :lol:

I mean no could believe silly things you just said. ... :cool:
Well, not you, but then again, I don't think you're an American. Just the way you worded that sort of confirms it. No native speaking American would have worded it that way.

The ones I know who have PTSD have come back from multiple deploys in Iraq and Afghanistan. They've seen things that none of us can imagine and have to live with watching their friends being blown to pieces before their eyes. They also have to live with the cancers invading their bodies from breathing all of the chemicals we released into the air. My S/O has VA disability because his ship was docked outside of Saudi Arabia when we released sarin gas over the ocean. It drifted down to his ship and got into the water supply, the food supply and the air ducts. He has what was called Gulf War Syndrome and he has to live with it everyday. So don't you dare sit there and accuse people of faking these problems because you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Not those people. They are real. You libs complaining here are fake. But why not try and twist things like you all do. Vets are heroes, butt hurt whiners who never did anything are not.

Losers?

Maybe you got the wrong post.

In an upcoming Sixty Minutes segment, after Lesley Stahl lists all the atrocities committed by Kim Jong Un, she asks how he could say he loves him. Trump snaps back "I am not a baby. I know these things."

This is how low the Presidency has shrunk under Trump. We have a President who has to proclaim he is not a baby on national TV.

We are definitely on a race to the bottom.

'I'm not a baby. I know these things': Trump snaps at Lesley Stahl when she asks about Kim Jong-Un | Daily Mail Online

She absolutely showed him for what he is: a shallow, incurious, sycophant for dictators and television cameras who thinks he can fast-talk his way around everything.
I would LOVE to know what nickname he gave Leslie Stahl after she and the 60 Minutes crew left.
I bet anything he called her what he called Rosie O'Donnell, Megyn Kelly, Christine Blasey Ford, et al.
He's such a POS.

The cowardly fat asshole blamed locking up illegal alien's children in cages on Obama.
He actually did.
So Stahl filled him in on the facts that the law was on the books but Obama never acted on it.
He just ignored her and repeated himself.
No wonder practically everybody who started in his administration is gone.
Who could put up with that fat fucking fecal stain for more than a few months?

I especially loved his rant about how terrible D.C. is, so full of liars and back-stabbers and vicious people.
Then said he could relate to that.
WTF?

Forum List

Back