"I am not a baby..." Says Trump

In an upcoming Sixty Minutes segment, after Lesley Stahl lists all the atrocities committed by Kim Jong Un, she asks how he could say he loves him. Trump snaps back "I am not a baby. I know these things."

This is how low the Presidency has shrunk under Trump. We have a President who has to proclaim he is not a baby on national TV.

We are definitely on a race to the bottom.

'I'm not a baby. I know these things': Trump snaps at Lesley Stahl when she asks about Kim Jong-Un | Daily Mail Online

Your pettiness and butt hurt is on full display!

He's only beloved to brainwashed worshipers like you. Everyone else sees him for the unhinged narcissistic idiot he is. He's in love with Kim and is Putin's puppet. But you think that's just fine and dandy.
Our awe-inspiring Pres. Trump is a magfificent leader of the Free world.

He is honest and forthright in his dealings with other rulers and dictators.

And is doing an awesome job of MAGA .... :thup:

Last edited:
If Obama had done even 1/2 of the things that Pres. Trump has accomplished in just two years, he would have a shelf full of Nobel Prize awards.

Sadly, our beloved Pres. Trump will be denied even one Nobel Prize because the globalists hate him. ... :cool:
He's only beloved to brainwashed worshipers like you. Everyone else sees him for the unhinged narcissistic idiot he is. He's in love with Kim and is Putin's puppet. But you think that's just fine and dandy.

Why don't you go up to DC and offer to wash and kiss his feet? You know you're dying to.
I don't actually think Sunni is brainwashed, I think he's making lotsa lotsa rubles by posting what a great guy tRump is.

You might be right. He claims to be a Muslim and we all know how trump feels about them.

How much are you being paid to come here and sing his praises? And I should have figured out when you said you're a Muslim. Someone had to point it out for it to make perfect sense. There are Russian trolls all over the place and this board should be no exception. Next time, don't be so obvious.

In an upcoming Sixty Minutes segment, after Lesley Stahl lists all the atrocities committed by Kim Jong Un, she asks how he could say he loves him. Trump snaps back "I am not a baby. I know these things."

This is how low the Presidency has shrunk under Trump. We have a President who has to proclaim he is not a baby on national TV.

'I'm not a baby. I know these things': Trump snaps at Lesley Stahl when she asks about Kim Jong-Un | Daily Mail Online

The fucking Korean dude sn't lobbying nukes at Japan. And you are worried about Trump

How much are you being paid to come here and sing his praises? And I should have figured out when you said you're a Muslim. Someone had to point it out for it to make perfect sense. There are Russian trolls all over the place and this board should be no exception. Next time, don't be so obvious.

Oh you fucking asshole from hell.....Sunni Man is called a troll by you?

What's funny is he has done more for peace with North Korea then the last 3 presidents combined. LOL!

What he means is he understands that north korea is evil, but realizes that you can't talk that way to them or they will out right reject you.

What exactly has Trump done for peace, other than give Kim what he wanted with nothing in return.

If Obama had done even 1/2 of the things that Pres. Trump has accomplished in just two years, he would have a shelf full of Nobel Prize awards.

Sadly, our beloved Pres. Trump will be denied even one Nobel Prize because the globalists hate him. ... :cool:

Why don't you go up to DC and offer to wash and kiss his feet? You know you're dying to.
I don't actually think Sunni is brainwashed, I think he's making lotsa lotsa rubles by posting what a great guy tRump is.

You might be right. He claims to be a Muslim and we all know how trump feels about them.

How does Trump feel about Muslims?

He's not trying to kill them on a daily basis.

What's funny is he has done more for peace with North Korea then the last 3 presidents combined. LOL!

What he means is he understands that north korea is evil, but realizes that you can't talk that way to them or they will out right reject you.

What exactly has Trump done for peace, other than give Kim what he wanted with nothing in return.

He's been smart enough to not buy in the shit in Syria.

He's been smart enough to not buy in the shit in Syria.

I'm sure Kim appreciates us allowing him to help Syria with chemical weapons. How did that help us though?

Your pettiness and butt hurt is on full display!
Grow up.

I didn't originally. Go back a few pages, I was told he was, and now that I think about it, I believe he is.

There are Russian trolls all over the place and this board should be no exception. Next time, don't be so obvious.
Comrade why would you think such a thing? ... :dunno:

There are two great leaders in the world today....Putin and Trump.

We are blessed to have one of these men guiding our nation. ... :thup:
You think a murderous dictator is a fine leader?

Oh tinydancer, see this? what do you think now? He loves Putin too. Do you too?

Did you see where he also loves Putin? Do you too? He loves a murderous dictator and a wannabe dictator. Also, how many Muslims do you know that so worship trump like this one does?

Now he's saying that there are only two great leaders in the world, Putin and trump, so you are probably right.

Forum List

Back