I am starting to think that Trump did it on purpose.

He knows damn well what he is doing and he knows damn well that his base will stick by him. You know, shoot someone on 5th avenue! He has gone out of his way to be visible about it as in, He took the secret docs, clearly left a trail of evidence, admitted on auto tape that he knows that he is wrong, the docs are secret and that he is clearly showing people when he wasn't president. It is clear as day that he is guilty as hell, but I believe his goal is to attempt a coup.
One where he sends the public into pure rage and destroys the credibility of the government and he is counting on this rage to win the 2024 election. Once he wins if he does he then can pardon himselfs...Hell, even if he doesn't, a republican will likely pardon him anyways as his base would likely destroy anyone's political future for anyone that wouldn't.
He knows damn well that our political institutions, justice system and a huge percentage of the voting population will have his back...They simply don't give a damn. This is why this man is so dangerous as he may have the political power to be the greatest threat to our checks and balances in our nations history as any wrong doings on his part will just be used to rocket him forward. Hitler, Napoleon, and many other dictators throughout history have done something similar. Very ugly but true.
He is counting on his base being so enraged that they simply don't give a damn about right or wrong. They then will do something very stupid.
1682142985915323.jpg

Trump is the enemy of this country and is an enemy of our constitution. He must be arrested, locked away in prison for the rest of his fucking life and spit on.
(watch this folks, let me show you why leftist filth can’t be taken seriously)
So, Jessica…. What’s worse for our country…Trump, his 500 companies and 20,000 employees or the 30 million illegal wetbacks that you have begged to invade our nation and fuck up all of our institutions?

Last edited:
(watch this folks, let me show why leftist filth can’t be taken seriously)
So, Jessica…. What’s worse for our country…Trump, his 500 companies and 20,000 employees or the 30 million illegal wetbacks that you have begged to invade our nation and fuck up all of our institutions?

I haven't seen jessica in a long time! Is he/she/it on vacation, or did that jab do its work once again?

He knows damn well what he is doing and he knows damn well that his base will stick by him. You know, shoot someone on 5th avenue! He has gone out of his way to be visible about it as in, He took the secret docs, clearly left a trail of evidence, admitted on auto tape that he knows that he is wrong, the docs are secret and that he is clearly showing people when he wasn't president. It is clear as day that he is guilty as hell, but I believe his goal is to attempt a coup.
One where he sends the public into pure rage and destroys the credibility of the government and he is counting on this rage to win the 2024 election. Once he wins if he does he then can pardon himselfs...Hell, even if he doesn't, a republican will likely pardon him anyways as his base would likely destroy anyone's political future for anyone that wouldn't.
He knows damn well that our political institutions, justice system and a huge percentage of the voting population will have his back...They simply don't give a damn. This is why this man is so dangerous as he may have the political power to be the greatest threat to our checks and balances in our nations history as any wrong doings on his part will just be used to rocket him forward. Hitler, Napoleon, and many other dictators throughout history have done something similar. Very ugly but true.
He is counting on his base being so enraged that they simply don't give a damn about right or wrong. They then will do something very stupid.
Oh my God, you're onto us. I can only hope you don't figure out that the Klingons are embedded deep in Uranus and just waiting for the signal to attack.

You give Trump too much credit. You and your idiot co-indoctrinates did this all on your own, you made Trump the last President and the next one. Take a bow

Trump is the enemy of this country and is an enemy of our constitution. He must be arrested, locked away in prison for the rest of his fucking life and spit on.

I'd say thanks for the insight if there were one. I'll take Trump over you any day. At least Trump is on our side

You are right about one thing: the actions of Dim prosecutors have sent the public into pure rage and destroyed the credibility of the Biden administration - if it ever had any, that is.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You're just starting to think this? I've thought this since the day he was elected.

I'd say thanks for the insight if there were one. I'll take Trump over you any day. At least Trump is on our side

If you think Trump was EVER on your side, you're even dumber than I thought. The ONLY side Trump is every on is his own side.

Forum List

Back