I called Diane Feinstein's office and told them she is an anti-Catholic bigot and a babykiller

Can you guarantee protection of all these children you want born to parents who don't want them? I don't remember a damn thing from before I was born, but I bet abused children remember a lot.
Mother investigated for 'abuse' after death of 3-year-boy in Elk Grove

Do you spend your nights killing the homeless? I mean, since no one wants them?

Here is another lucky child:
Family of 7-year-old Kansas boy who was fed to pigs sues social workers

Do you think this sort of shit will increase or decrease if you force people who don't want children to have them? How much do you remember from before birth btw?

Can you guarantee protection of all these children you want born to parents who don't want them? I don't remember a damn thing from before I was born, but I bet abused children remember a lot.

Do you think this sort of shit will increase or decrease if you force people who don't want children to have them? How much do you remember from before birth btw?

So, bad people killed the boy, and you advocate that "if only we had killed him sooner it would all be great?":

How do you differ from the ones who fed him to the pigs?

When Democrats argue that the American people support abortion, they really don't want to put that to the test, because Roe v. Wade took abortion away from elected state legislatures and put it in the hands of unelected Supreme Court justices. If liberals are so confident that Americans want abortion, why did they do that?

You claim to be a lawyer? You should know it's the supreme court's job to evaluate our laws. Nobody took anything away from anybody. It's how our government works dummy.
Roe v. Wade was based on a "right to privacy" which was a legal fiction, invented by the Supreme Court in Griswold v. Connecticut. It is not based on the text or original intent of the United States Constitution. Read the Constitution in vain, there is no such thing as the "right to privacy."

And all those judges on the Supreme Court fell for something like that when you, a person who claims to be a lawyer that nobody will hire, has a better insight into the constitution. No wonder you are so bitter. You should be on the Supreme Court instead of scratching your unemployed ass.
abortion is legalized murder. Why do you find it acceptable?

The court does not look at abortion as murder. Until the baby is born--it is a fetus--not a baby and that's the way the court see's it. There's been much talk about a "personhood bill" that has bombed out in my state on 3 different tries. This is the bill that is stated to end all abortions--but the consequences to it are astounding.

Since our laws do not discriminate.
1. Common miscarraiges would have to be investigated by law enforcement and an autopsy performed.
2. A woman gets into an accident and loses the fetus could be criminally charged with manslaughter.
3. You get into an accident with a pregnant woman you could be charged with criminal manslaughter.
4. A woman get sick and loses the fetus, an investigation by law enforcement would have to be done and an autopsy performed.
5. Doctors and nurses delivering still born fetus could also be charged and held in civil court for financial damages.
6. And of course, Doctors & Nurses could then be charged with murder.

A fetus is a very fragile life, and we don't need to be putting innocent people in prison for medical reasons or accidents. This is why the Personhood bill goes down in a ball of flames at every attempt, let alone it would be immediately overturned by a higher court anyway.

You like abused children?

Hey, I'm not the one advocating killing those who are unwanted.

It's kewl, you're up for the Josef Mengele humanitarian award.

It seems you want there to be lots of abused children. What a sweet person you are.

Police say toddler's death possibly the "worst case of child abuse" they've seen

The answer to child abuse is to kill more children?

Do you advocate taking care of the elderly by burning them alive in their nursing homes?

Look, I'm not saying you're a fucking psychopath or anything, but Hannibal Lector thinks you need to develop a conscience...

So, bad people killed the boy, and you advocate that "if only we had killed him sooner it would all be great?":

How do you differ from the ones who fed him to the pigs?

I'm saying he suffered a horrible, miserable life. Perhaps abortion saves some children a similar fate. I don't remember anything from before birth, do you?

It seems you want there to be lots of abused children. What a sweet person you are.

Police say toddler's death possibly the "worst case of child abuse" they've seen

Do you advocate taking care of the elderly by burning them alive in their nursing homes?

Look, I'm not saying you're a fucking psychopath or anything, but Hannibal Lector thinks you need to develop a conscience...

What exactly do you remember from before you were born again? I don't remember a thing.

I guess you prefer torture, then killing. You are a real saint.

[

I'm saying he suffered a horrible, miserable life. Perhaps abortion saves some children a similar fate. I don't remember anything from before birth, do you?

Ah, you seek to "save" children by killing them...

You keep ignoring my question. What is it you remember from before birth? Please give details. I can't remember a thing, almost like that time never existed.

What exactly do you remember from before you were born again? I don't remember a thing.

Who cares, now you seek to slaughter people as an act of "kindness."

daa9d89e485f9edd8b270713bea5f7d7.jpg

Lefty love in action....

[

You keep ignoring my question. What is it you remember from before birth? Please give details. I can't remember a thing, almost like that time never existed.

Your straw man is irrelevant.

That you think the answer to child abuse is to kill children is the issue.

Who cares, now you seek to slaughter people as an act of "kindness."

daa9d89e485f9edd8b270713bea5f7d7.jpg

Lefty love in action....

It sure seems better than a life of torture and misery before killing. But I guess that's your thing. I guess you won't answer my question for a reason?

[

I think people should use birth control.

[

It is not an issue I would decide. I don't think you should be trying to decide for anyone either.

When Democrats argue that the American people support abortion, they really don't want to put that to the test, because Roe v. Wade took abortion away from elected state legislatures and put it in the hands of unelected Supreme Court justices. If liberals are so confident that Americans want abortion, why did they do that?

You claim to be a lawyer? You should know it's the supreme court's job to evaluate our laws. Nobody took anything away from anybody. It's how our government works dummy.
Roe v. Wade was based on a "right to privacy" which was a legal fiction, invented by the Supreme Court in Griswold v. Connecticut. It is not based on the text or original intent of the United States Constitution. Read the Constitution in vain, there is no such thing as the "right to privacy."

And all those judges on the Supreme Court fell for something like that when you, a person who claims to be a lawyer that nobody will hire, has a better insight into the constitution. No wonder you are so bitter. You should be on the Supreme Court instead of scratching your unemployed ass.

The court does not look at abortion as murder. Until the baby is born--it is a fetus--not a baby and that's the way the court see's it. There's been much talk about a "personhood bill" that has bombed out in my state on 3 different tries. This is the bill that is stated to end all abortions--but the consequences to it are astounding.

1. Common miscarraiges would have to be investigated by law enforcement and an autopsy performed.
2. A woman gets into an accident and loses the fetus could be criminally charged with manslaughter.
3. You get into an accident with a pregnant woman you could be charged with criminal manslaughter.
4. A woman get sick and loses the fetus, an investigation by law enforcement would have to be done and an autopsy performed.
5. Doctors and nurses delivering still born fetus could also be charged and held in civil court for financial damages.

A fetus is a very fragile life, and we don't need to be putting innocent people in prison for medical reasons or accidents. This is why the Personhood bill goes down in a ball of flames at every attempt, let alone it would be immediately overturned by a higher court anyway.
Let's keep it logical and not illogical. Abortion kills plain and simple.

The arguments of the abortionists are illogical and easily refuted, but they never learn.

Let's keep it logical and not illogical. Abortion kills plain and simple.

Are you saying that the Republican party is
1. Going to tell a woman who may already have 2 kids at home to raise, along with her husband that she needs to die to give birth to a baby?
2. Going to tell the parents of a young girl that has been repeatedly raped by a relative, that she needs to risk her life to give birth to a baby?
3. Going to tell a "lucky to be alive woman" that was brutally raped, who may also have a husband & other family members who would object to her carrying a rape baby to full term that she needs to give birth?

Until you're ready to say YES to those 3 questions, then stfu. The U.S. Supreme Court has made a decision, and that decision is not yours, nor will it ever be.

Forum List

Back