I called Diane Feinstein's office and told them she is an anti-Catholic bigot and a babykiller

It felt good to get it all off my chest.

One day, perhaps 100 years from now, all the babykillers' statues will be torn down in the way Confederate statues are being torn down now.

The Supreme Court building will be dismantled because of the shame of being the institution that killed so many millions of babies.

Planned Parenthood will be remembered with the likes of the Nazi Party and the Communist Party as one of the greatest murderer of humans of all time.

Yes, and she filed your call right there with all the bigfoot sightings, and chemtrail reports.
C'mon....you really believe him?

I don't believe anything he ever wrote, but even if he did call her office, I'm sure he's not the first nut job they have received a call from. The person answering the call would just say "Thank you. I'll make sure she is aware of your call", and then put a check mark in the nutjob column..
Why would you doubt that I called Senator Feinstein?

It's pretty easy to call her, she has three offices in California.

I called one of them, didn't get through, so I called another, and got through, and said what I said.

The lady who answered the phone was polite, because that's her job, and I let her know her boss is an anti-Catholic bigot who doesn't think Catholics should be judges because they might reverse Roe v. Wade.

Feinstein should stop worrying, if Catholics were always pro-life, then Roe v. Wade would not have lasted this long.

One day, perhaps 100 years from now, all the babykillers' statues will be torn down in the way Confederate statues are being torn down now.

The Supreme Court building will be dismantled because of the shame of being the institution that killed so many millions of babies.

Planned Parenthood will be remembered with the likes of the Nazi Party and the Communist Party as one of the greatest murderer of humans of all time.

Yes, and she filed your call right there with all the bigfoot sightings, and chemtrail reports.

I don't believe anything he ever wrote, but even if he did call her office, I'm sure he's not the first nut job they have received a call from. The person answering the call would just say "Thank you. I'll make sure she is aware of your call", and then put a check mark in the nutjob column..

I called one of them, didn't get through, so I called another, and got through, and said what I said.

The lady who answered the phone was polite, because that's her job, and I let her know her boss is an anti-Catholic bigot who doesn't think Catholics should be judges because they might reverse Roe v. Wade.

Feinstein should stop worrying, if Catholics were always pro-life, then Roe v. Wade would not have lasted this long.

Good for you. I'm sure she will soon be changing all her beliefs because of the call you say you made.

Good for you. I'm sure she will soon be changing all her beliefs because of the call you say you made.
You're right. She will not turn back from the path toward darkness that she is traveling on. She will not repent, and when she dies, she will go to hell. And so will her husband, who made a billion dollars on that train contract.

You're right. She will not turn back from the path toward darkness that she is traveling on. She will not repent, and when she dies, she will go to hell. And so will her husband, who made a billion dollars on that train contract.

Is that your call to make?

No, I hope she repents. I hope she is saved. I hope she goes to heaven.

But realistically speaking, she probably won't.

'Paul Ryan's most shameless lie ever'

In addition, Ryan flamboyantly advocated a sweeping budget plan that would have eliminated coverage expansions for the poor, layered on hundreds of billions of dollars in additional cuts in programs benefiting the poor, and in general produced "the largest redistribution of income from the bottom to the top in modern U.S. history and likely increase poverty and inequality more than any other budget in recent times (and possibly in the nation's history)."

And now Ryan is claiming Obama's policies increased inequality! There seems to be literally no limit at all to his shamelessness.

--------------

That from the National Catholic Reporter

In addition, Ryan flamboyantly advocated a sweeping budget plan that would have eliminated coverage expansions for the poor, layered on hundreds of billions of dollars in additional cuts in programs benefiting the poor, and in general produced "the largest redistribution of income from the bottom to the top in modern U.S. history and likely increase poverty and inequality more than any other budget in recent times (and possibly in the nation's history)."

And now Ryan is claiming Obama's policies increased inequality! There seems to be literally no limit at all to his shamelessness.

--------------

The National Catholic Reporter is a Marxist newspaper.

Sure you did

By the way.....Diane Feinstein is one of the greatest Senators of her generation
You have GOT to be kidding us !!!!

This IS a joke, right?

I mean --- nobody could be THAT deluded, could they?

Oh? You?

Sorry.

The federal courts have no business forcing abortion down the throats of the states.

No, I hope she repents. I hope she is saved. I hope she goes to heaven.

But realistically speaking, she probably won't.

But you were so positive just a minute ago. What happened?

Sure you did

By the way.....Diane Feinstein is one of the greatest Senators of her generation
Someone should shit in a box and send it to her...

Sure you did

Someone should shit in a box and send it to her...
How big a box does it take for you to fit in?

When Democrats argue that the American people support abortion, they really don't want to put that to the test, because Roe v. Wade took abortion away from elected state legislatures and put it in the hands of unelected Supreme Court justices. If liberals are so confident that Americans want abortion, why did they do that?

When Democrats argue that the American people support abortion, they really don't want to put that to the test, because Roe v. Wade took abortion away from elected state legislatures and put it in the hands of unelected Supreme Court justices. If liberals are so confident that Americans want abortion, why did they do that?

You claim to be a lawyer? You should know it's the supreme court's job to evaluate our laws. Nobody took anything away from anybody. It's how our government works dummy.

You probably should have called Trump and told him that. His U.S. Supreme court pick (Niel Gorsuch) stated that Roe V Wade is precedent in the U.S. Constitution (meaning set in stone to you) after Diane Fienstein asked him the abortion question when he was testifying during his confirmation hearing.

Judge Neil Gorsuch said Tuesday the controversial Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion is “precedent” and acknowledged the ruling had been reaffirmed “many times.”
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

Now I am not real certain what Diane Fienstein has to do with abortion, because she's never been a U.S. Supreme court judge--:badgrin:

Furthermore--here are the Democrats that voted for Neil Gorsuch--a G.W. Bush appointee to the Federal District Court in 2006. 2006 was a time when Democrats owned the senate and could have easily rejected Gorsuch for that position.

2017_02-02-schumer-gorsuch-hypocrite.jpg

You'll note that Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton also voted for Niel Gorsuch. Democrats LIKE Niel Gorsuch, the only reason they were having a conniption fit over Gorsuch was because Republicans had blocked Obama's last nominee, Merrick Garland from getting an up or down vote in the Senate. Ironically Merrick Garland was a District Court Judge that Republicans liked.

Republicans simply used the U.S. Supreme court nominee for a campaign dog & pony show. What are we going to do if Hillary Clinton gets to pick the next U.S. Supreme court judge. Well she probably would have picked Niel Gorsuch.

You didn't get a replacement for Scalia--that's for certain--:badgrin: You never will--not unless a President wants to pick a 95 year old District Court nominee.

Last edited:

You claim to be a lawyer? You should know it's the supreme court's job to evaluate our laws. Nobody took anything away from anybody. It's how our government works dummy.
Roe v. Wade was based on a "right to privacy" which was a legal fiction, invented by the Supreme Court in Griswold v. Connecticut. It is not based on the text or original intent of the United States Constitution. Read the Constitution in vain, there is no such thing as the "right to privacy."

Did they say anything back?
She said that Senator Feinstein agrees with the Constitution that there should be no religious test for public office.

I said, that's not what she said.

She said, talking to a Catholic law professor, "The dogma lives loudly within you."

Diane Feinstein to Catholic Judge Nominee: ‘The Dogma Lives Loudly Within You’

Apparently, Feinstein thinks that devout Catholics, meaning Catholics who actually believe in the Catholic religion and aren't just Catholics in name only, should not serve as federal judges.

--------------

The National Catholic Reporter is a Marxist newspaper.
Catholic bishops criticize Ryan budget cuts to food stamps

Forum List

Back