I can't stand Trump, but he is right about one thing....

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
I hate Trump. Think he is a racist, misogynistic, dumb-as-a-post, incurious, narcissistic bully. How someone so unqualified can become president, god only knows.

However, what he has done - and the only time he has been blunt that I agree with - is give it to the Chinese communist party. And I specifically say the CCP, not the Chinese people themselves. The rest of the world needed a wake up call, and Trump has given it. I hope other nations listen to him and not suck up to them.

How the virus started is an important issue but has no bearing, at all, on how America, under Trump, has handled the pandemic.

If China built a secret army and launched a surprise attack on us I wouldn't blame China for not being prepared to defend us... This failure to protect Americans from an outside threat falls squarely on the US governments shoulders and it's leader!

OP's siding with AP's war-drum-beat is noted.

Dismissed, but noted.

Gist of OP: "Let's start WW3 because that's what AP wants us to do, DERP!"
Listen to other things, Dr Grump

I hate Trump. Think he is a racist, misogynistic, dumb-as-a-post, incurious, narcissistic bully. How someone so unqualified can become president, god only knows.

However, what he has done - and the only time he has been blunt that I agree with - is give it to the Chinese communist party. And I specifically say the CCP, not the Chinese people themselves. The rest of the world needed a wake up call, and Trump has given it. I hope other nations listen to him and not suck up to them.

We're not going to war with China nor are we going to do much except use harsh words and nothing more...

Why?

China has Nuclear Weapons...

The chinese communist party does not force the people to torture animals, they do that all on their own

We're not going to war with China nor are we going to do much except use harsh words and nothing more...

Why?

But I would bet WE have more......

Well, if your post regarding calling out China is sincere and not a troll, I completely agree. High time to bring back key manufacturing back home, especially crucial medical products. I have been bitching for years about the leaders of China and the stealing of technology, building of false islands to increase territory, their participation in the trade of illegal wildlife and poaching in other nations. Burying us in cheap products sometimes laced with toxic substances. The disgusting practice of wet markets which only ask for trouble regarding lack of sanitation.
This is a communist regime that will gladly crush it's own people with tanks.
They have a long term plan to dominate world finance and become the dominant military and have unending patience to make it happen, unlike the short attention span western nations.

Why?

We are at war with China dude, it's a trade war/biowar that China just crippled our economy with

The underlying question that needs answered is this:

Has he done more harm than good?

You think more harm would be done by allowing the Communists to crush the West? I don't care how much bravado, swagger or mean language he uses, call out the facts, no matter how inconvenient.

As someone who has had his rights abused, been threatened and exploited in his life, I know how horrible it is when people remain silent. Trump has called it out and what once made people uncomfortable and combative has quietly become at least some acknowledgement behind closed doors that he is right.

______

Amazing how you had to destroy a compliment before ever giving it.

TDS.

I voted for Trump assuming he was at least half Crazy because my other choice was Pure Depravity--Hillary Clinton, a true slave of Satan, whose only real accomplishment was to marry a Pussy-lovin Southern Boy, who happened to be a political genius, and who got her every job she ever had--all of which she fucked up.

Now, I have, with my seat belt fastened, watched Trump carefully. To call him a Racist is simply absurd. And, only a true Dumb-Ass would say he is a Dumb-Ass---he made a couple of Billion and got elected President of the greatest country in history.

Dumb-Asses don't do that.

But, it is true that doesn't keep Dumb-Asses from calling him a Dumb-ass. First Amendment rights---which will be going south if your Bolshevik-Democrats ever get complete control---as they hope to to with Illegal Invasion, Voter Fraud, and New York/Globalist Media.

But, welcome to the realization that China is not to be trusted. Trump figured that out years ago.

_____

Why?

We are at war with China dude, it's a trade war/biowar that China just crippled our economy with

We are not going into a full scale war because Chins will use the Nuclear option... The ( China Communist Party ) does not care if they destroy the World and they will kill themselves just to make the point they are the ultimate evil...

Even Stalin could not imagine the depth of ruthlessness China would achieve...

If Xi goes on TV and says Trump is the best President ever, he will suck Xi’s balls.

TDS.

I voted for Trump assuming he was at least half Crazy because my other choice was Pure Depravity--Hillary Clinton, a true slave of Satan, whose only real accomplishment was to marry a Pussy-lovin Southern Boy, who happened to be a political genius, and who got her every job she ever had--all of which she fucked up.

Now, I have, with my seat belt fastened, watched Trump carefully. To call him a Racist is simply absurd. And, only a true Dumb-Ass would say he is a Dumb-Ass---he made a couple of Billion and got elected President of the greatest country in history.

But, it is true that doesn't keep Dumb-Asses from calling him a Dumb-ass. First Amendment rights---which will be going south if your Bolshevik-Democrats ever get complete control---as they hope to to with Illegal Invasion, Voter Fraud, and New York/Globalist Media.

But, welcome to the realization that China is not to be trusted. Trump figured that out years ago.

_____

I hate to say this, but you're a dumb ass, and that is why I don't expect you to read this, because it would lead to you becoming educated.

Why?

Who do you think will come out on top?

Yeah, Trump sure "gave" it to them Chinese:

Just finished a very good conversation with President Xi of China. Discussed in great detail the CoronaVirus that is ravaging large parts of our Planet. China has been through much & has developed a strong understanding of the Virus. We are working closely together. Much respect!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 27, 2020​

And he wasn't completely done yet:

"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus," Trump tweeted on January 24, "The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!"​

And there's still more:

"Well, you never know. I think they want to put the best face on it. So you know, I mean, if somebody -- if you were running it, you'd probably -- you wouldn't want to run out to the world and go crazy and start saying whatever it is because you don't want to create a panic," he said. "But, no, I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."​

It's just when he realized he needs a scapegoat publicly to clobber for his own botched and incompetent pandemic response, his eye fell on China. So, suddenly his steamy love affair with the formerly much respected President Xi is on ice, diplomacy is for suckers, and thumbs are to be stuck in their eyes - nothing helps international cooperation to solve international problems along quite like that.

The Orange dunce still claims China is paying the tariffs for the Chinese imports, many billions, and he'll be back licking Xi's whatevers pretty soon.

______

TDS.

_____
TDS
Total Devotion Syndrome.
You got it.

Why?

We are not going into a full scale war because Chins will use the Nuclear option... The ( China Communist Party ) does not care if they destroy the World and they will kill themselves just to make the point they are the ultimate evil...

Even Stalin could not imagine the depth of ruthlessness China would achieve...
Dude we are in a full scale war, more people are involved in this one than were involved in WW2

Forum List

Back