I completely misunderstood Pride month.

Keep children far away from anything "PRIDE"

Democrats use pride events as an excuse to expose their genitals to children.

The + in LGBTQ+ is for pedos

Democrats = party of pedophiles

My post was a joke. I guess you missed the humor.

As for my children, they are all grown and able to live their lives as they choose. But they love the gay relatives and have gay & lesbian friends.

Anyone who exposes their genitals will be dealt with accordingly.

My post was a joke. I guess you missed the humor.

As for my children, they are all grown and able to live their lives as they choose. But they love the gay relatives and have gay & lesbian friends.
My post was a warning to parents.

Anyone who exposes their genitals will be dealt with accordingly.
When you take a little girl to a gym like planet fitness, expect them to see naked Democrat dudes in their locker rooms exposing their genitals.

My post was a warning to parents.

When you take a little girl to a gym like planet fitness, expect them to see naked Democrat dudes in their locker rooms exposing their genitals.

My children are parents as well. I trust their judgement and they trust that Grandpa will help bury the bodies.

I was a member of Planet Fitness several years ago. I didn't see any guys parading around naked and didn't see any coming from the women's lockerroom.

So does this mean you don't want to buy any lions? You know, the joke that started the thread?

Keep children far away from anything "PRIDE"

Democrats use pride events as an excuse to expose their genitals to children.

The + in LGBTQ+ is for pedos

Democrats = party of pedophiles
Did you know about that drag Queen that was awarded 1.1 million dollars for receiving the same accusations that you just made? You must be loaded.

Democrats are stupid
This is a lie.

Democrats aren't stupid, they are evil. There's a difference.

Once you realize democrats are America's enemy working with America's enemies to destroy America from within, suddenly everything they support will make sense.

Forum List

Back