"I did not communicate with the Russians."

Aries

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2017
New York
Jeff Sessions was one of the first russian rats to slip- He lied about his communications with the russians.
He should have been fired then and there as perjury should be a bipartisan concern.
Instead, Jeff Sessions agreed to recuse himself from the Russian investigation because of conflict of interest (being a little russian minion and all).
A little over 8 weeks later- He throws his recusal out the window and jumps smack dab in the middle of this mess.
He actively interfered with the Russian investigation by recommending the leader of that investigation be fired... for.... leading the investigation?

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Thursday that he will recuse himself from investigations related to the 2016 presidential campaign, which would include any Russian interference in the electoral process.

“They said that since I had involvement with the campaign, I should not be involved in any campaign investigation,” Sessions said. He added that he concurred with their assessment and would thus recuse himself from any existing or future investigation involving President Trump’s 2016 campaign.

The revelations about Sessions’s meetings with Kislyak brought new scrutiny to the attorney general’s confirmation hearing in January, when he was asked by Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) what he would do if he learned of any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign had communicated with the Russian government in the course of the 2016 campaign. He replied: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign, and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) hit Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Tuesday for recommending that President Trump fire FBI Director James Comey, calling it a "complete betrayal" of his vow to recuse himself from investigations into Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election.

“It is deeply troubling that President Trump just fired the person in charge of investigating his ties to Russia, and the President’s stated reasons for firing Director Comey are difficult to believe,” Franken said.

"White House and Justice Department officials "had been working on building a case against [Comey] since at least last week," according to the Times, which cited administration officials. The report said Attorney General Jeff Sessions "had been charged with coming up with reasons to fire him."

Attorney General Jeff Sessions will recuse himself from any probe related to 2016 presidential campaign
Franken rips Sessions for encouraging Comey firing
Justice Department was told to come up with reasons to fire Comey, reports say

My God. Are we never going to find out who revealed how corrupt the DNC is?
Putin.

What was so damaging in the emails?
I mean it would take a lot to make someone a worse choice than donnie.
What was so revolutionary in her emails that you would support treason against your own country?

Jeff Sessions was one of the first russian rats to slip- He lied about his communications with the russians.
He should have been fired then and there as perjury should be a bipartisan concern.
Instead, Jeff Sessions agreed to recuse himself from the Russian investigation because of conflict of interest (being a little russian minion and all).
A little over 8 weeks later- He throws his recusal out the window and jumps smack dab in the middle of this mess.
He actively interfered with the Russian investigation by recommending the leader of that investigation be fired... for.... leading the investigation?

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Thursday that he will recuse himself from investigations related to the 2016 presidential campaign, which would include any Russian interference in the electoral process.

“They said that since I had involvement with the campaign, I should not be involved in any campaign investigation,” Sessions said. He added that he concurred with their assessment and would thus recuse himself from any existing or future investigation involving President Trump’s 2016 campaign.

The revelations about Sessions’s meetings with Kislyak brought new scrutiny to the attorney general’s confirmation hearing in January, when he was asked by Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) what he would do if he learned of any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign had communicated with the Russian government in the course of the 2016 campaign. He replied: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign, and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) hit Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Tuesday for recommending that President Trump fire FBI Director James Comey, calling it a "complete betrayal" of his vow to recuse himself from investigations into Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election.

“It is deeply troubling that President Trump just fired the person in charge of investigating his ties to Russia, and the President’s stated reasons for firing Director Comey are difficult to believe,” Franken said.

"White House and Justice Department officials "had been working on building a case against [Comey] since at least last week," according to the Times, which cited administration officials. The report said Attorney General Jeff Sessions "had been charged with coming up with reasons to fire him."

Attorney General Jeff Sessions will recuse himself from any probe related to 2016 presidential campaign
Franken rips Sessions for encouraging Comey firing
Justice Department was told to come up with reasons to fire Comey, reports say
He never used the N word either. LOL

Putin.

What was so revolutionary in her emails that you would support treason against your own country?
That was the funny thing. The emails actually showed some people had the stones to tell the Queen of Mean she couldn't do anything she pleased.

Not that I'd vote for her under any circumstance not involving someone holding a gun to my head. LOL

Putin.

You're the one making the claims, don't put your shit on me. I've always said the emails made no difference, the left didn't care their election was rigged and the right already knew it. Same with their public positions and private positions. And their collaboration with CNN debate. No one was surprised. The left will do anything except a little self examination, which is fine with me.

Putin.

You're the one making the claims, don't put your shit on me. I've always said the emails made no difference, the left didn't care their election was rigged and the right already knew it. Same with their public positions and private positions. And their collaboration with CNN debate. No one was surprised. The left will do anything except a little self examination, which is fine with me.
everything but treason apparently the right has that all taken care of.
How exactly were the primaries "rigged?"
They edged out bernie who's not a dem!! Not revolutionary!

Forum List

Back