🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

Nutbags would do well to grasp this fact.

The Dems could have begun an impeachment inquiry for Trump's clear obstruction of justice as outlined by Mueller. They did not.

The Dems could have begun an impeachment inquiry for Trump being Cohen's unindicted co-conspirator in a felony campaign finance violation. They didn't.

The Dems could start an impeachment inquiry for Trump's clear self dealing and violations of the emoluments clause. They haven't.

The Dems desiring to impeach Trump for no.reason is a bullshit RW talking point. He's being impeached for abuse of power. Accept it. It's real.

BTW, here is what comes to mind when I hear the word "condescending".

As far as I can tell, you're just a troll that's pushing a podcast.

Yeah. I'm pushing a podcast which costs us money to present and for which we do not even seek advertising. You dumb fuck. We are simply having fun on a Friday night. And you are afraid to call in for some reason.
You found someone that accepts food stamps to "present your podcast"???

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

Gee, I wonder why...

EHhDIH-WoAAcmwf.jpg
Obammy should have impeached for his IRS scandal
View attachment 287635

What IRS scandal?
Does the n ame Lois Lerner ring a bell, you dumb indian!

YSZWVFo.png

PZ4tz8R.jpg
Lois Lerner? So many phony scandals.... Real journalists and law enforcement proved that was garbage propaganda as all of them are, Super Dupe.... Checked any media outlet in the world except Rupert Murdoch and your demagogues.

BTW, here is what comes to mind when I hear the word "condescending".

As far as I can tell, you're just a troll that's pushing a podcast.

Yeah. I'm pushing a podcast which costs us money to present and for which we do not even seek advertising. You dumb fuck. We are simply having fun on a Friday night. And you are afraid to call in for some reason.
You found someone that accepts food stamps to "present your podcast"???

That made no sense. Weirdo.

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.
We don't have a democratic process we have a Republican process.

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.

Republicans don't run the House. There is no Republican "process".

What a crock of shit.

Republicans spent 8 years talking about Impeaching Obama. It was all over this board and all over the RW nut blogs

In fact the "Birfer" thing was just that

cons are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

some people are criminals

those people commit crimes

some people are NOT criminals

those people do NOT commit crimes

Obama never committed any crimes against the USA

Trump appears to have committed MANY crimes.

Now, please explain to me why ONE of those men is being impeached and the other was not.

take your time

use charts and graphs

and pictures

Republicans don't run the House. There is Republican "process".
Art. 4
Section 4.
The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

What a crock of shit.

Republicans spent 8 years talking about Impeaching Obama. It was all over this board and all over the RW nut blogs

In fact the "Birfer" thing was just that

There was never any serious consideration by GOP leadership to impeach Obama.

cons are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

some people are criminals

those people commit crimes

some people are NOT criminals

those people do NOT commit crimes

Obama never committed any crimes against the USA

Trump appears to have committed MANY crimes.

Now, please explain to me why ONE of those men is being impeached and the other was not.

take your time

use charts and graphs

and pictures
obama's nuclear treaty with Iran was not approved by congress
DACA subverted America's immigration laws.

Art. 4
Section 4.
The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

You capitalized "Republican" in your statement, which means you were referencing the Republican Party.

Art. 4
Section 4.

You capitalized "Republican" in your statement, which means you were referencing the Republican Party.
No, it just shows my respect for a Republican form of government and my disdain for anything democratic

Obama earned the disgust of real Americans who opposed his anti-American, anti-Police, anti-success, pro-open border, pro-Muslim policies. America gave him a chance and he blew it with his transformative, Racist globalist bullshit.

By contrast, Liberal America never gave Donald Trump a chance. They never acknowledged the election results, they labeled him an illegitimate President from day one and have been obsessed with finding any way to take him down for his entire Presidency.
I never called him an illegitimate president. Him and his Russian goons won the job fair and square!

Obama earned the disgust of real Americans who opposed his anti-American, anti-Police, anti-success, pro-open border, pro-Muslim policies. America gave him a chance and he blew it with his transformative, Racist globalist bullshit.

By contrast, Liberal America never gave Donald Trump a chance. They never acknowledged the election results, they labeled him an illegitimate President from day one and have been obsessed with finding any way to take him down for his entire Presidency.
I never called him an illegitimate president. Him and his Russian goons won the job fair and square!

The Russian collusion fairy tale was another monolithic lie spread by you anti-democratic fascists.

The Russian collusion fairy tale was another monolithic lie spread by you anti-democratic fascists.
When Mueller said that he didn`t think a sitting president could be indicted for obstruction of justice did you think that meant that Trump was exonerated? Collusion with Russia couldn`t be proven but that doesn`t mean it didn`t happen. We`ve only scratched the surface of this Swamp so you better buckle up and prepare for a bumpy ride.

Forum List

Back