🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

Our nutbags need to read Federalist #65 and also learn what the founders meant when they used the term "misdemeanor".

Trump will be impeached for abuse of power. He will be acquitted by the Senate and the voters will decide his pokitical future.

You fuckers will be whining the entire way.

Do you ever contribute any substance to this forum besides your arrogant condescension?

Our nutbags need to read Federalist #65 and also learn what the founders meant when they used the term "misdemeanor".

Trump will be impeached for abuse of power. He will be acquitted by the Senate and the voters will decide his pokitical future.

Do you ever contribute any substance to this forum besides your arrogant condescension?

Sure. Would you like a primer on what is meant by "high crimes and misdemeanors"? I'll give you a link. Just ask.

Honestly, it's difficult to avoid a condescending tone when dealing with dishonest people. I have no patience for people who cannot be honest on an anonymous forum.

BTW, here is what comes to mind when I hear the word "condescending".

7A64A20D-58BF-4B2C-B14B-F68D9A4E7388.png

Sure. Would you like a primer on what is meant by "high crimes and misdemeanors"? I'll give you a link. Just ask.

Honestly, it's difficult to avoid a condescending tone when dealing with dishonest people. I have no patience for people who cannot be honest on an anonymous forum.

What is Trump's crime and/or impeachable offense?

I've already told you. Abuse of power. Plain as day. Trump used the power of his office to seek a personal benefit. Period. Abuse of power.

Impeachable is what the House says is impeachable, by the way.

Fortunately, we've avoided frivolous impeachment charges ( for the most part ) in this nation to date.

BTW, here is what comes to mind when I hear the word "condescending".

As far as I can tell, you're just a troll that's pushing a podcast.

Yeah. I'm pushing a podcast which costs us money to present and for which we do not even seek advertising. You dumb fuck. We are simply having fun on a Friday night. And you are afraid to call in for some reason.

I've already told you. Abuse of power. Plain as day. Trump used the power of his office to seek a personal benefit. Period. Abuse of power.

Impeachable is what the House says is impeachable, by the way.

Fortunately, we've avoided frivolous impeachment charges ( for the most part ) in this nation to date.

That's an accusation, not an argument.

You're a troll and a waste of bandwidth.

Impeachment is not based on disliking some president's policies. It is based on misconduct in office. Nobody sought to impeach Dubya. He was not the brightest light on the porch, many of his policies sucked and caused damage, but he was never linked to misconduct in office.

So why trump? It's obvious.

Impeachment is not based on disliking some president's policies. It is based on misconduct in office. Nobody sought to impeach Dubya. He was not the brightest light on the porch, many of his policies sucked and caused damage, but he was never linked to misconduct in office.

What is Trump's impeachable offense?

Some of what has been done to Trump has been absolutely and clearly unfair.

But the rest, he has brought on himself. No President has ever behaved like this ever, not even close.

He has insulted and attacked and mocked people in every direction, like a child does on the schoolyard.

He has spat on the dignity of the office, he has spat on any sense of decency and decorum left in DC.

His followers can ignore this, and they can deflect from it, but at some level they have to know this is true.

What is Trump's impeachable offense?

You accuse others of trolling. Do you realize that repeatedly asking a question after you've received an answer is textbook trolling?

There are going to be hearings on TV. You will be presented with evidence of Trump's abuse of power. You can then claim that his actions are not worthy of removal....as your cowardly GOP senators undoubtedly will. But you won't be able to say that he didn't use the power of his office for personal gain. Impeachable.

Last edited:

But the rest, he has brought on himself. No President has ever behaved like this ever, not even close.

He has insulted and attacked and mocked people in every direction, like a child does on the schoolyard.

He has spat on the dignity of the office, he has spat on any sense of decency and decorum left in DC.

His followers can ignore this, and they can deflect from it, but at some level they have to know this is true.
You better look at your own politicians. It's just that no Repub or very few have spouted back at you. You are not used to it and it is refreshing to be the sender then the sendee.

You've just breathed life info their defense. You didn't intend to, but that's the result. They want to convince morons that he's being impeached because the Dems don't like him.

The fucker isn't being impeached for being a childish, incurious and unscrupulous buffoon.

He's being impeached for his abuse of power and his attempt to solicit foreign aid in his reelection campaign.

So you gents want Trump impeached but you can't explain Trump's impeachable offense. Yea, you guys don't believe in democracy nor in elections nor in respecting the choice of your fellow citizens and certainly not in due process and justice.

You better look at your own politicians. It's just that no Repub or very few have spouted back at you. You are not used to it and it is refreshing to be the sender then the sendee.
Great. Be refreshed.

No one has ever acted like this, and at some level, you know it.

People react. They're reacting. He's not a victim.

So you gents want Trump impeached but you can't explain Trump's impeachable offense. Yea, you guys don't believe in democracy nor in elections nor in respecting the choice of your fellow citizens and certainly not in due process and justice.

Why are you pretending that we haven't explained his impeachable offenses?

Are you trolling?

Great. Be refreshed.

No one has ever acted like this, and at some level, you know it.

People react. They're reacting. He's not a victim.

Ok, so you disagree with my OP and support impeaching officials that you dislike.

This fake Impeachment is purely to influence the 2020 reelection of Trump. There will be NO VOTE for Articles in the House as that would send it to the Senate where there would be a real trial with discovery and cross examination. The Democrats don't want that as they know there is no evidence nor facts against Trump.

The Democrats will just TALK about Impeachment, right up to the point where Trump is reelected.

Forum List

Back